Puds 442 with striker who score and get high ratings!

After fiddling a bout for a season i have finally come up with a tactic that is solid at the back, and scores a fair few too. this has only been tested with liverpool, i dont have time to test with different teams. PLEASE DO NOT HASSLE ME SAYING TRY WITH A LOWER LEAGUE TEAM! YOU CANT GET A CRAP TEAM TO PLAY LIKE BARCA, COZ THEY HAVE CRAP PLAYERS, IN NOT REAL, RANT OVER! anyways i just missed out on a treble first season, ended up with the double, current season, my team is much more solid, if i went into detail of every play role id be here for a week, so just download and give feedback, ask questions ect. its just a basic 442 formation with right stiker tracking back and winger pushing forward. Download and tell me what you think cheers

http://rapidshare.com/files/167650343/PUDS_V1_09__Liverpool__Sep_2009_.tac.html

ANY OTHER SITES TO UPLOAD LET ME KNOW

6.5 + average about 7.2 for both

Yeah Ive been getting similar. Just checking that I have my own tactics about right. Ive seen it mentioned on previous threads that there is a problem with player ratings that will be fixed with the next patch. Just makes it hard to make your own tactics though as you dont know why guys dont always perform. Like I said I find the strikers bleed down to 6.0 or below if they are not directly involved. Thanks for the tactic its let me know I on the right road.

first impressions of the tactic are very good. played my last friendly and 3 league matches and won 4 out of 4. also drew away with juventus in champions league qualifier.

results so far:

DC United Away - W 4-0

Espanyol Home - W 3-0

Racing Home - W 3-1

Betis Away - W 2-0

i am outplaying the opposition in all of the matches and posession stats are also in my favour. obviously not played any top quality opposition yet though.

094im9.th.jpg

http://www.savefile.com/files/1907731

another link for users, one thing ive noticed this year is the slightest tweek this year can make a massive differance. ive change rwb for wingers to often and cross for winger to mixed and im getting better results again. anyone else found this

Yea if you set cross to often they will almost always try to take the guy on down the line and cross it in. But if you put it to mixed they will cut inside as well as going down the line, then rarely cross he will go inside everytime

i decided to use this tactic ,just started my 3rd season with celtic

Very impressive sofar , scoring a helluva lot more goals and the players stats are also improving game by game ( no more 5.9 for the strikers ) . Had a tricky game with arsenal in the champs lge and i was 2-nil down at half time , i went on to win 3-2

the players seem to get stronger as the game goes on

id recommend this tactic for all to try , im enjoying the game again !

http://www.savefile.com/files/1911513

new link. its slightly tweeked again from the other two, but as ive bought new players and still trying new things i feel taking fwr often for wingers off is better, there are a few other tweeks too, but it is down to preferance really. missed out on the quadruple last season losing in finals and and a few points in the league.

one thing i am having trouble with is fitness often my players start with 94% condition. Due to this i rotate a lot im using tugs training but im feel it has cost me points during the season.

Anyone noticed how hard Blackburn are to beat on here!

Archived