karlsmith32

Patch 9.1

13 posts in this topic

As i am not using Steam can anyone tell me where i can download the new patch that works fine extracting from winrar?

thanks

its saying it does not have a vaild signature please help

I'm not sure but perhaps you haven't downloaded the full patch? Compare your patch file size with the size the download site says it is.

ive just clicked the link, downloaded it & then at the end it says valid signature. maybe its something set on my computer not giving it access?

ive just clicked the link, downloaded it & then at the end it says valid signature. maybe its something set on my computer not giving it access?

Mmm I never had that.

Try a different site to download from. If I understand what you are saying it sounds like the patch is not being fully downloaded

Did you buy the boxed game or download it from Steam?

boxed game.. im trying to downloading from video gamer at present. yeh.. the signature or something is preventing the download

OK, try an alternative site. If you have a steam account then it will auto download the patch for you.

try one or more of the sites on the SI home page for the FM09 PC patch, assuming its the pC version you have?

yeah.. will have to go to steam. i wanted to download the kits too / player pics

I can't mention sites where you can do this as its against si licensing rules. However some searches on FM enthusast sites should find what you want

Save to disk rather than run when you download it, then double click on the saved file to run. That has fixed the error for 99.9% of people.

Edit, I'm going to add this instruction to the download page.

Save to disk rather than run when you download it, then double click on the saved file to run. That has fixed the error for 99.9% of people.

Edit, I'm going to add this instruction to the download page.

Yep. good shout. Save it to the desktop to save you hunting it down afterwards