Rangers embargo

Hi currently manager of Rangers just finished my season however in january the board placed a transfer embargo pending board takeover however this still hasn't happened im now in july and need to strenghten my team before the season starts does anyone know how long it takes?. thanks in advance.

I was kind of thinking this, the fact that i've no heard anything from the board for about 2-3 months :( . i have about 18 million to spend aswell i'm having to get free transfers such as edgar davids lol just incase i can't buy anyone. but did get daniel sturridge and ben foster on free's.

it will take as long as The board take over Takes. It could be a day it could be a month. I hope that helps :)
an iranian billionaire took over my rangers team. couldnt believe my luck, has given me 40mil plus to spend so far. got a great team going on

I got 2.4 million and probably the sack as the new chairman wants his own man :(

Sell all their good players for free, and buy crap players for the rest of the money you have left for transfers as a going away gift if you're sure you'll get the sack :p

If i wasn't a fan then i would have considered that lol. unable still to buy players as my future is still in doubt.

Archived