1Letter

CD won't be accepted in my Mac

9 posts in this topic

I bought and installed the game on my Mac on the 14th, everything was working fine until a couple of days ago. Now my Mac won't recognise my CD at all. I have recently installed the patches of 9.1.0 and 9.1.1 and have a feeling it is because of that. Any ideas?

Mac spec:

MacBook Pro

Intel Core 2 Duo

2.2 GHz Processer

2 cores

Memory 2GB

do a firmware update on the drive if you can. Not sure if that is available for macs or not.

I bought and installed the game on my Mac on the 14th, everything was working fine until a couple of days ago. Now my Mac won't recognise my CD at all. I have recently installed the patches of 9.1.0 and 9.1.1 and have a feeling it is because of that. Any ideas?

Mac spec:

MacBook Pro

Intel Core 2 Duo

2.2 GHz Processer

2 cores

Memory 2GB

its not on cd, its a DVD, could be a problem with the driver for your dvd drive, dont use macs so cant be of much help there.

his mac can play dvd's, it even installed from the dvd just fine...

@TS: does your mac have trouble reading other cd's/dvd's too? does the cd mount (can you see it in finder/on your desktop) ?

yeah it accepts dvds.... thought it may be my laptop so tried couple other games and dvds, they all work fine

still gettin the same problem....gettin withdrawal systems without fm!!

forgot to also say....i put in the dvd but it tries to read it and den spits it out

tried that, also went back to Game to se if it could be the actual DVD, they exchanged it for a brand new disc and still experiencing the same problems

really strange