Scouting!

I have been sending my scouts off to, not too far, distant places and they cant seem to find anyone worth recommending. I am managing Cov City and Barcelona with a medium size database, leagues in England, Scotland, Spain, Italy and Portugal, should I be using a large db?

Surely there must be a few gems or half decent players to recommend?

I have the same problem.

I am currently in League 2. I asked my scout to look into players in France aged between 17 and 28. They came back with nothing at all. I've since retried with the same age restriction but going for the various leages (Championnat National and Ligue 2 Orange at the moment) and so far they've got nothing at all. This has also happened with another scout in Spain. Am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: For reference, I have the database set to Large, and France is set to "National And Above". Viewable only, if I recall correctly, since I'm only managing in England. But seriously - none worth signing? None at all? In France? No way!

I'll ask in here rather than starting a new thread.

What countries come under 'South Europe'? Or, perhaps somewhat easier, what Scouts have a lot of knowledge of that area in the game?

The countries which come under South Europe would be,Italy,Spain etc.So signing somebody of those countries should help your knowledge

Should be a "knowledge" problem

If a scout do not have any knowledge of the country he is scouting, it is vary difficult for him to find good players.

But no reports at all? He's ended his 'tour' with 100% knowledge of France, too. =/ I'm very confused.

Archived