How to import tactics in android tablets?

Hi all. Any idea how can I import tactics in my FMT21 android tablet version? I have read that there is a folder named tactics in documents , but how I can have access to it while on my android tablet? Do I have to connect pc and the device with the usb cable? I am not an experienced android user as you can understand. Could someone send me the steps in order to do it? Is it the same with real competition names and fixes such as Zebre etc.? Please help me. Thank you

Edited by Gerara

On 02/12/2020 at 18:15, Gerara said:

Hi all. Any idea how can I import tactics in my FMT21 android tablet version? I have read that there is a folder named tactics in documents , but how I can have access to it while on my android tablet? Do I have to connect pc and the device with the usb cable? I am not an experienced android user as you can understand. Could someone send me the steps in order to do it? Is it the same with real competition names and fixes such as Zebre etc.? Please help me

First you will need to download the tactic and then install an app like rar or winzip to extract the tactic and place extracted files in Documents> sports interactive> football manager touch 2021> tactics. For real names visit https://sortitoutsi.net/content/56768/fm2021-licensing-and-real-name-fix-file-v01-beta-for-fm21-beta-not-released-yet all instructions are in here for installation

54 minutes ago, johndickson.dickson said:

Thank you. In order to make the unzip do we download an app to our android device or we use our pc and connect it with it?