Mouse Support on XBOX

5 dakika önce, Alistair Skewes said:

Hi @srvngrc, if you press L3 down this will toggle the mouse emulation on. You can see this on the controller mapping via the FM menu. Let me know how you get on with this.

I asked before and it's said there is no mouse support but just keyboard. So i didn't buy the game because of that. 

56 minutes ago, Alistair Skewes said:

Hi @srvngrc, if you press L3 down this will toggle the mouse emulation on. You can see this on the controller mapping via the FM menu. Let me know how you get on with this.

I used the toggle but I’m wiggling my mouse and nothings happening?

• SI Staff

If you plugin a mouse I think it will work, but it is unsupported and elements of the UI can't be access without the controller so you couldn't play fully with mouse alone

3 minutes ago, EdL said:

If you plugin a mouse I think it will work, but it is unsupported and elements of the UI can't be access without the controller so you couldn't play fully with mouse alone

Not for me mate. I’ve tried two mouses and I can’t see any cursor 

• SI Staff
Just now, Tuggzy7 said:

Yes, this version hasn’t been thought out well. Requested a refund 

As I said mouse support isn't official - we primarily have to support controllers as that is what Microsoft expect and creating a UI for a controller is a massive job, so we couldn't easily also have the same UI that works well for mouse too.

But other people have reported that the mouse works for them, so I'm not sure why it wouldn't be for you.

Just now, EdL said:

As I said mouse support isn't official - we primarily have to support controllers as that is what Microsoft expect and creating a UI for a controller is a massive job, so we couldn't easily also have the same UI that works well for mouse too.

But other people have reported that the mouse works for them, so I'm not sure why it wouldn't be for you.

I’m on a new console aswell. I’ll stick to the pc version, cheers bud 

• SI Staff
2 minutes ago, Rookie FM said:

I bought the game, then I press my joypad to turn to mouse mode and mouse pointer is showing then I unplug my joypad and put my USB Mouse in then Mouse pointer is Gone......Why!?

As we said using a mouse is unsupported so we haven't really tested it. so there might be some oddities.

But what happens if you leave the controller plugged in? - there shouldn't be a need to remove it anyway

8 minutes ago, EdL said:

As we said using a mouse is unsupported so we haven't really tested it. so there might be some oddities.

But what happens if you leave the controller plugged in? - there shouldn't be a need to remove it anyway

OK, I will checked it again and let you know :)

I have plugged the joypad by pressing mouse mode and also mouse back of it too then mouse pointer isnt there! sigh! well have lived with joypad using mouse mode anyway.

IF Anyone got mouse that is working for XBOX then please let me know what Mouse brand that you got.

cheers

Edited by Rookie FM

5 hours ago, Rookie FM said:

I have plugged the joypad by pressing mouse mode and also mouse back of it too then mouse pointer isnt there! sigh! well have lived with joypad using mouse mode anyway.

IF Anyone got mouse that is working for XBOX then please let me know what Mouse brand that you got.

cheers

Also the same for me, toggle emulation does nothing but highlight/ unhighlight the boxes on screen. I tried an actual mouse it picks it up as i can tell it is hovering over text, however there is no pointer visible, any ideas?

6 hours ago, Bheughan said:

Touch pad keyboard works, just you HAVE to use the pad to go back and access menus etc. Be amazing if i could use the whole keyboard for the game, Any ideas of that being a realistic thing in the near future?

What the brand of the touch pad keyboard as I would love used that for mouse because Using joypad for football manager is awful and slow(when using mouse mode for joypad!) to be honest!

• SI Staff
29 minutes ago, KeNeK06 said:

hello, news on an upcoming update ?

We'll release news closer to the updates release - we don't want to indicate dates or a feature set until they're locked in place ... suffice to say the FMT team are working hard on them.

(apologies for the delay - but its important that every change is stress tested before it gets into the wild)

5 saat önce, Marc Vaughan said:

We'll release news closer to the updates release - we don't want to indicate dates or a feature set until they're locked in place ... suffice to say the FMT team are working hard on them.

(apologies for the delay - but its important that every change is stress tested before it gets into the wild)

Will there be any changes on UI too? Actually with full mouse support same UI of FM Touch would be nice. 

I use mouse and keyboard as I have them plugged in anyway for COD

They seem to work perfectly fine for me, I only have to use the controller to press LT to access the sidebar menu. Would be great if you could add button remapping in a future update (once M+K supported officially of course) so I could bind LT to a certain keyboard key.

For reference I use a wired Steelseries M800 keyboard and a Steelseries Sensei Ten mouse