(Stadium Pool) Using multiple stadiums for a specific round + Force Rounds to be played on a specific date!

Like the title suggests, I want to be able to have specific rounds (first round) etc use specific stadiums instead of just one when its set to neutral.

because it only picks one stadium, what should take a few days then spans a few months, messing a lot of other comps up. 

i want to force the games to be played on that day. Please help! I am nearly done a total pyramid of Japan! including U18, university, U15, high school, middle school comps!

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Under competition >> Fixture Times and Rules >> Fixture Dates there is a section to set stadium rules
There you can also set next to a date also the time. That should allow for multiple games on one day in one stadium.

43 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

Under competition >> Fixture Times and Rules >> Fixture Dates there is a section to set stadium rules
There you can also set next to a date also the time. That should allow for multiple games on one day in one stadium.

isnt that what ive done on the second photo??

More something like this

image.thumb.png.3d498222662edb6483d2bcddc2e151d4.png

Your first round is played on one date and one time in one stadium.

You want to use multiple stadiums and depending on exact competition also multiple timeslots in a stadium.

The example here shows the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th (0 is used first item) of a group match. You can set a stadium for EACH match, instead of only assigning one to a round.

3 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

More something like this

image.thumb.png.3d498222662edb6483d2bcddc2e151d4.png

Your first round is played on one date and one time in one stadium.

You want to use multiple stadiums and depending on exact competition also multiple timeslots in a stadium.

The example here shows the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th (0 is used first item) of a group match. You can set a stadium for EACH match, instead of only assigning one to a round.

yayyy! great explanation! been trying to figure this out for years! in Japan 8 stadiums are used for 32 teams! 2 games a day over 3 days etc

however what ihow do you set stadium 0 and 1 etc. i can only find out how to set 0