Player bedding in

Hi guys - just a quick question about FM touch...as is known, there is no tactical familiarity in touch. Does this also mean that there is no 'bedding-in period' for a player joining a new team? I.e. are there any potential adverse effects of signing 10 new players at a time in Touch, or does this not factor in this version of the game? 

Hi, 

From my experience playing the game theres is definitely a blend in period when you sign in a player. 

To me this a pretty evident by the ratings he gets in the early games.

Of course there are other factors to take into account: player age, his ability, etc

Edited by Keyzer Soze

46 minutes ago, rnlc1980 said:

Hi guys - just a quick question about FM touch...as is known, there is no tactical familiarity in touch. Does this also mean that there is no 'bedding-in period' for a player joining a new team? I.e. are there any potential adverse effects of signing 10 new players at a time in Touch, or does this not factor in this version of the game? 

Your players will still form partnerships on the pitch with other players. When you bring a new player in, you'll have to play him in a few games so that partnerships can develop. So for example if I bring in a new first choice center back, I'll have to play him in a few games with my other first choice center back so they can form a partnership and an understanding and consequently perform better.

There is also the potential language barrier to consider, assuming FMT hasn't done away with languages.  I'm not 100% on that as I've never played it, I'm just lurking here as I'm considering making the switch from FM to FMT this time around.