[FM21] [WIP] E20 - England to Level 20 (maybe 21)

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m going to try use the fm20 file, some comp name are gone and a few leagues are missing teams, but what I’m going to do is make the levels smaller (eg level 14 has 60 odd divisions I’ll take 20 away and put on lower levels). I know it not realistic but I’m happy to do it that’s way (if it works). Coz when I used the file on fm20 it wouldnt work coz the levels had too much. I’ll experiment. I do know that next year fm probably won’t work

6 hours ago, Smithyish said:

Any idea if you'll be able to set squad numbers in the national n/s? Small thing really but I tried to change it myself and it simply wouldn't have it.

Yep I'll be sure to see if that's done already when I'm back editing tomorrow

Hi dan, are u doing a full English tier? I mean eg 60 divisions in tier 14 and 15 so on for example? I couldn’t play fm20 file was tooooooooo slow for my laptop so I went back on FM19 file on fm20, what I mite do this year is when/if you release level 13/14 I mite add 4/5 levels my self with one division so I go up to the northern section. That way I know it’ll work fine. Hope you keeping well 👍

1 hour ago, BigBri said:

Hey Dan.  Love these updates ... I wasn't going to buy the game this year, but your lower league update is soooo tempting.  Do you have a link to download the db so far ?

did you even bother to read 1st post? 

1 hour ago, Roberto Streger said:

Dan, where i can find the file to download it?

It's not available yet. It will be in the second post when ready. 

Do you even read the other posts before u mindlessly post a comment? 

Edited by SickelZ

Hi Dan 

Can you please add my girlfiends late dad who passed 2 weeks ago to the Sandbach Utd coaching staff as a goalkeeper coach, he worked as a uefa A qualified coach and Sandbach Utd was his last club.

I would be really happy if you could do this please.

He was at Stoke City, Northwich Vics as well as macc Town 

Andrew Kimber Aged 61 Loved and missed 

Thank mate

Edited by postman123
Spelling mistake

2 hours ago, Smoop said:

No need to be rude.

Whilst I agree there’s no need to be rude, but Dan (and other members in their respective threads) says in his first post he has no timescale on when it’ll be released. Four people have asked the same question in this thread and there’s only 25 posts. Files are ready when they are ready to be released. Same with the game itself.

The work Dan and other members do in their work is something that can’t be done in five minutes.

13 minutes ago, FCUtdWill said:

Whilst I agree there’s no need to be rude, but Dan (and other members in their respective threads) says in his first post he has no timescale on when it’ll be released. Four people have asked the same question in this thread and there’s only 25 posts. Files are ready when they are ready to be released. Same with the game itself.

The work Dan and other members do in their work is something that can’t be done in five minutes.

Oh yes 100% fair enough on that (looking forward to the release myself, but staying patient!).

Once upon a time, I used to do data updates under another guise. 

It was never too much trouble, when I got a spare moment, to reply and give an indication of how things are progressing. Each to their own, some people do, some people don't.

However, one thing that is not really required is a host of forum Karen's, policing responses and questions etc.

14 hours ago, Crab Lungs SFC said:

Once upon a time, I used to do data updates under another guise. 

It was never too much trouble, when I got a spare moment, to reply and give an indication of how things are progressing. Each to their own, some people do, some people don't.

However, one thing that is not really required is a host of forum Karen's, policing responses and questions etc.

We got Mods for that ;)

And gents, based on the issues in this versions editor, every big project might run into trouble. So patience is the word.

On 12/01/2021 at 17:20, Allegations88 said:

Mad respect bro! Have used your lower league database for many years to get down to Newquay AFC in Level 12. Really appreciate the massive amount of effort you give mate! Looking forward to the release.

Completely agree and much appreciation here too. Been using it for years and more than happy to wait for this lower league database until I commence my FM21 career save. Tried Conference North/South but nothing beats starting in Level 10-12. 

I've had the same problem as well.  I've checked Messi's level 11 file and that seems to be OK.

The FM editor file has a similar problem. May be a case of the rules regarding loans needs to be changed as I noticed Messi's had the loan rules set up.

Other than that only issue I found was on your fixture list at the start of the season you had a mixture of league games and friendlies in the first month of the season rather than starting with all friendlies before going on to league games. This didn't bother me too greatly but seemed different than usual.

13 hours ago, YELLOW CIFC said:

I've had the same problem as well.  I've checked Messi's level 11 file and that seems to be OK.

The FM editor file has a similar problem. May be a case of the rules regarding loans needs to be changed as I noticed Messi's had the loan rules set up.

Other than that only issue I found was on your fixture list at the start of the season you had a mixture of league games and friendlies in the first month of the season rather than starting with all friendlies before going on to league games. This didn't bother me too greatly but seemed different than usual.

Thats down to me only using the basic editor and that there are hard oded first season preseason because of Covid.

The loan rules I will look into but if its a fix in Advanced rules then its something I cannot fix

(EDIT) There is another lower league database with the same loan issues and it looks like it can't be fixed

Edited by Dan BHTFC

Amazing work Dan, really enjoying playing as my local club, even though it's not the one i support,

Just something I have noticed - i'm playing at Level 10 (Hellenic Dvision One East specifically) and a lot of the 'preseason' messages like choosing my captain, pitch dimensions and expectations were after the start of the first season - 5-7 games deep in fact. Is this just because of the COVID adjustments in the first year?

Also, i wait for your database every year and im amazed at the level of work you go to - do you have a paypal or anyting i can thank you on?