[FM21] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0 & FMTU

pr0

spacer.png

FM21 Transfers & Data Update Final Pack (by pr0 & FMTU) / 10.10.2021 / DOWNLOAD LINK

This update contains 189.021 changes until the 10th of October 2021 that occurred after the 21.4 database lockdown. Inside the pack & down below the thread, you will find an "Instructions" text on how to install correctly the files in your game. You will find the particular files:

Transfers:
• Transfers from FMTransferUpdate.com. An online platform which allows you to submit transfers in real time.

New Players:
• New players who doesn't exist in game's current database.

New Staff:
• New staff who doesn't exist in the game's current database.

Other Changes:
• Changes in general which include second nationalities, affiliations between teams, new stadiums, favorite personal etc.

Wonderkids:
• Newly created young players, aged U20 with a potential ability over -75, making them the future world class players (wonderkids).

Current-Potential Ability Changes:
• Adjusted attributes, current ability & potential ability numbers.

Real Life Agents:
• With specific attributes & clients adding more realism to the game.

Unplayable Leagues/New Files:
• American USLC & USL1.
• Bulgarian New Format 2021-2022.
• Croatian New Format 2021-2022.
• Cypriot New Format 2021-2022.
• Danish New Format 2021-2022.
• Emirati Leagues & Cups.
• English Community Shield 2021-2022.
• Greek New Format 2021-2022 with B clubs.
• Indian Super League.
• Polish New Format 2021-2022.
• Portuguese New Format 2021-2022.
• Qatari Leagues & Cups.
• Russian New Format 2021-2022.
• Serbian New Format 2021-2022.
• Spanish New Format 2021-2022.
• Thai Leagues & Cups.
• Turkish New Format 2021-2022.
• Ukrainian New Format 2021-2022.

Instructions: 

• Open the file you downloaded with .rar or winzip.
• Select all .fmf files and copy-paste/extract/drag & drop them into the editor data folder which can be found on the following location:

Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2021 / editor data

Create the "editor data" folder if it doesn't exist.

• Make a new "Career" game. Choose the "21.4.0 Update" database and select my files.

Q: Can I play with this update without using the Current-Potential Ability Changes or any other file I don't want?
A: Yes, the Current-Potential Ability Changes file is a unique file. If you don't want this file or any other, simply don't choose it/them when you start a new game.

Follow me on facebook & twitter to get info/release dates about upcoming packs/personal projects for FM21 here: 

Facebook - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

Twitter - TheNotoriousPr0

Edited by pr0

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, timtim11 said:

Which one has the latest transfers on please.

We still haven't been abled to update the database in FMTU and that's why there is no transfers file within this specific pack. Once the platform is updated, I will start including transfers again.

♦️ Version 1.1 of my #FM21 update packs is up!

Info about what's included in each file: Updatesbypr0

Changelog: [1.1] Changelog

Next release date: 10 December

We still haven't been abled to update the database in FMTU and that's why there is no transfers file within this specific pack. Once the platform is updated, I will start including transfers again

5 hours ago, bigmac88 said:

Thank you so much for the update! I think there's a duplicate of Ajax's Head of Youth Development (Said Ouaali)

You 're welcome! I checked and he isn't. Do you use any other files?

Yeah I think it's a boo boo on my part, got a couple other files so one of them must've created them too - got a few double Ajax staff members :(

Apologies for thinking it's yours lol.

Honestly love your work! I didn't start playing the game until I got your update ha.

Update: it's the sortitout release names fix which caused it, it has an Ajax file which I completely missed.

Edited by bigmac88

25 minutes ago, timtim11 said:

What's the issue with transfer updates so far, are you unable to upload to Steam or is it something else.

The answer is 3 comments above.

"We still haven't been abled to update the database in FMTU and that's why there is no transfers file within this specific pack. Once the platform is updated, I will start including transfers again."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, dino88 said:

hey are transfers included from start of game or as in reality over the winter break? say sokratis january 26th

From the start of the game (it's similar to what SI does with the winter patches).

For those who have missed the news, SI will release a new version with the most recent transfers sometime soon. That means, there is no reason to update with the latest transfers until then. The purpose of the pack above, is to have these add-ons (new leagues/staff/players) fully functional with the latest 21.3 patch.

Edited by pr0

5 hours ago, booble said:

your agent pack needs updating. lots of well known players like haaland and de light dont have mino raiola as an agent. i recommend transfermarkt to update players agent. thanks for all your work

Yes I am aware and I have spent the last week updating the Agents file ;) Thanks for the heads up though!

2 hours ago, matteo.franchini87 said:

Will there be any changes to the transfers as well? For example quincy promes, in the version you will release tomorrow?

No. There is still the 2nd winter transfer patch pending from SI, so there is no reason until it's out to make any changes to transfers at all. Once it's out, I will start doing transfers again.

hi, sorry for asking, but i did not that know, so, thanks for helping

Greetings from germany

- when i use your file and start a new Career: The "Winter" Transfers - a) they are in the club at Career Start - or b) they are in the Club, in Winter Window Time ( so, real life Transfer)
?

- when i use, example the Germany from 1. Bundesliga to League 7 down
- those File, we can not use? only your file works and not with include League Files, like example German File?

Edited by SpiderJu

2 hours ago, SpiderJu said:

hi, sorry for asking, but i did not that know, so, thanks for helping

Greetings from germany

- when i use your file and start a new Career: The "Winter" Transfers - a) they are in the club at Career Start - or b) they are in the Club, in Winter Window Time ( so, real life Transfer)
?

- when i use, example the Germany from 1. Bundesliga to League 7 down
- those File, we can not use? only your file works and not with include League Files, like example German File?

Hi! Every pack I release is based on the official patch that is currently in the game. Now that the game is updated to 21.3 patch (which inlcudes the winter transfers), my transfers file will be based on that. If a transfer is valid right now (for example Marek Hamsik in IFK Göteborg), the player will be directly from the start of the game in his current team. If a player joined a club in the summer (2021), I will set him as a future transfer and the player will be transferred to the club (in game) like in real life (summer 2021).

Also, yes you can use any additional league files you want, as long as they don't conflict with my files (for example don't try to use a file with Indian leagues).

okay, so ...

so the Winter Transfers Update from Si include Transfers and set them to Winter  Date (jan/Febr/March 2021)
right? or did SI set them also to start of the Game?

and you: include after that missing Winter tRansfers, like Hamsik, but set them to Start of the Game
Why? because you can not set them also to (jan/Febr/March 2021)?

Future Transfers - you set to future date (End of the Season (Summer 2021)

i want to play with these League Files:

[FM 2021] Deutschland-File bis einschließlich 6. Ebene (from meistertrainerforum)

[FM21] Confederación Sudamericana de Fútbol Megapack | by Dave

[FM21] Asian Football Confederation Megapack | by Dave

FM21 Increase realism megapack by Daveincid (Update 03.03.21)

[FM21] Netherlands (D7)

Edited by SpiderJu

51 minutes ago, SpiderJu said:

okay, so ...

so the Winter Transfers Update from Si include Transfers and set them to Winter  Date (jan/Febr/March 2021)
right? or did SI set them also to start of the Game?

and you: include after that missing Winter tRansfers, like Hamsik, but set them to Start of the Game
Why? because you can not set them also to (jan/Febr/March 2021)?

Future Transfers - you set to future date (End of the Season (Summer 2021)

i want to play with these League Files:

[FM 2021] Deutschland-File bis einschließlich 6. Ebene (from meistertrainerforum)

[FM21] Confederación Sudamericana de Fútbol Megapack | by Dave

[FM21] Asian Football Confederation Megapack | by Dave

FM21 Increase realism megapack by Daveincid (Update 03.03.21)

[FM21] Netherlands (D7)

Yes exactly (the things I underlined).

Since it's the creators policy to add the winter transfers from the start of the game, I am doing also the same thing. I only set the summer transfers that are pre-announced as future transfers. All the other transfers are set from the start of the game.

♦️ Version 2.1 of my #FM21 update packs is up!

Changelog: [2.1] Changelog

Next release date: 20 March

For those who have missed the news, SI will release a new version with the most recent transfers sometime soon. That means, there is no reason to update with the latest transfers until then. The purpose of the pack, is to have these add-ons (new leagues/staff/players) fully functional & updated with the latest 21.3 patch.

hey, pr0! 

Thank you for your high quality update! 

Please make such FM21 files like you made  last year for FM20 :

Canada Premier League,

Italian Serie D,

MLS and USLC ,

Japan Leagues and Cups 

2 hours ago, id99 said:

hey, pr0! 

Thank you for your high quality update! 

Please make such FM21 files like you made  last year for FM20 :

Canada Premier League,

Italian Serie D,

MLS and USLC ,

Japan Leagues and Cups 

Hey!  The Canadian Premier League pre-exists in the game this year, so I don't have to make one. I will check the possibility of creating the Italian Serie D and the USLC (especially if SI delays the 2nd part of the winter patch more ^_^ ).

About the Japanese leagues.. I have created the file, but since almost none of the clubs have players or staff, it's a bit unreasonable releasing a file with empty leagues. It's a massive project, which will take enormous time to be at least half finished.
But... one step at a time. I create players/staff when I have the time and the desire to do so, but it's still not enough to be honest. Time will tell ;)

♦️ Version 3.0 of my #FM21 update packs is up!

Changelog: [3.0] Changelog

Next release date: 25 March

FMTU will be updated soon with the most recent database. That means, there aren't any transfers included in this pack. The purpose of the pack, is to have the add-ons (new leagues/staff/players) fully functional & updated with the latest 21.4 patch.

Edited by pr0

sorry for asking , but: do you guys do the same hard working, to get a more realistic Data Feeling?

Link:  https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/539800-214-fm21-transfers-data-by-darkness-100-fully-clean-214-1632021/page/2/     

maybe you can work together for create a big file and then, you both can choose your time better for more details or better: to other real life stuff - like  - take your time for your wifes/girlfriends

:)

Greetings and Thank you both!

Edited by SpiderJu

Hello pr0! I want to ask about latest update.

I saw you planned to release on 25th march. Now i see you released it yesterday. Is it full update with all transfers from fmtu? 

I just ask because I want to start a big career save. And I don't know what to do: start with this update or wait 1th April? 

5 hours ago, id99 said:

Hello pr0! I want to ask about latest update.

I saw you planned to release on 25th march. Now i see you released it yesterday. Is it full update with all transfers from fmtu? 

I just ask because I want to start a big career save. And I don't know what to do: start with this update or wait 1th April? 

Yes it has the transfers from fmtu. So, feel free to go ahead and make a new save ;)