Wrong Best position

SlingShot

When I go to my squad and choose the reports section, the game have a column that says best position.

And I saw a lot of players with the wrong position.

In this case I looked to some Porto players and the choosen best position it's not their natural position...the game choosed the "accomplished" position to be their best position.

I think this is a bug and I know that this was reported in Beta.

I have a few screenshots (sorry they are in Portuguese but I think you guys can see the point) that show what I said.

Thanks and continue make this GREAT game :D

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

6.PNG

7.PNG

8.PNG

9.PNG

10.PNG

11.PNG

• SI Staff

Hi guys, as you mentioned previously this bug was found on the beta, it is still with the dev team who are working to fix it. Sorry we didn't get back to you sooner and thank you for your patience. We hope to fix it soon so you can enjoy playing the game :)   Also as a side note occasionally the star rating in a less familiar role is higher than in a more familiar role and so the less familiar role will be highlighted. 

• 2 weeks later...
Em 27/11/2020 em 12:13, Abdullah Patel disse:

Hi guys, as you mentioned previously this bug was found on the beta, it is still with the dev team who are working to fix it. Sorry we didn't get back to you sooner and thank you for your patience. We hope to fix it soon so you can enjoy playing the game :)   Also as a side note occasionally the star rating in a less familiar role is higher than in a more familiar role and so the less familiar role will be highlighted. 

Because of this bug this happen bro...

"Also as a side note occasionally the star rating in a less familiar role is higher than in a more familiar role and so the less familiar role will be highlighted." - this should not happen, never...Aubameyang as a midfielder is the result of that.

image.png.43b9f38138db9799ecd97c84155ae7e0.png

Edited by SlingShot

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

This is a bit of an unusual situation as it's displaying the position with the best 'role', rather than what would appear to the user to be a 'natural' position.

So if a player was a natural AMC and a Accomplished AMR, but had a number of attributes better suited to being an AMR, it may be their role score is highest for one of the AMR roles (say Winger) as opposed to any of the available AMC roles.

Currently the position highlighted will be for the role the player has the best star rating for. If you have an example where you can see a player has more 'stars' for a role in a position different to the one highlighted, please provide the example. 

Em 23/11/2020 em 23:06, SlingShot disse:

When I go to my squad and choose the reports section, the game have a column that says best position.

And I saw a lot of players with the wrong position.

In this case I looked to some Porto players and the choosen best position it's not their natural position...the game choosed the "accomplished" position to be their best position.

I think this is a bug and I know that this was reported in Beta.

I have a few screenshots (sorry they are in Portuguese but I think you guys can see the point) that show what I said.

Thanks and continue make this GREAT game :D

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

6.PNG

7.PNG

8.PNG

9.PNG

10.PNG

11.PNG

@Neil Brock u have a few examples here

Em 13/12/2020 em 17:07, SlingShot disse:

Because of this bug this happen bro...

"Also as a side note occasionally the star rating in a less familiar role is higher than in a more familiar role and so the less familiar role will be highlighted." - this should not happen, never...Aubameyang as a midfielder is the result of that.

image.png.43b9f38138db9799ecd97c84155ae7e0.png

so @Neil Brock this bug is the cause to this awards of the players in the wrong positional categories?

• Administrators

Yeah in these examples it's as I've said. For Sanusi the 'role' score of Extremo for ME is higher than their Ala score for DE. 

For Manafa their role score of Extremo as an MOD is higher than the Ala score for DE.

And for Evanilson their Extremo invertido role score for MOE is higher than the Ponta-de-Lanca for PLC.

All of these are displaying the position with the highest role score. 

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, SlingShot said:

so @Neil Brock this bug is the cause to this awards of the players in the wrong positional categories?

Would either be that, or the fact Aubameyang played more games the previous season in an AML/AMR position than ST position.