Head Coach/First Team Manager option (Suggestion)

Mpage2701

I've seen various requests for a "Hard Mode Difficulty" and I am generally opposed to AI advantages etc, but a more fluid idea I had was to introduce the option to enable "Head Coach/Manager".

With the introduction of DOF and TD I think they are almost pointless and don't reflect what they would be doing in real life. I would love an option that essentially makes you negotiate if you are a Head Coach or a full Manager. Full manager having control of the transfers and the Head Coach having to work with the Director of Football. A higher rep may allow you to have more transfer responsibilities. 

It's obviously a video game so we shouldn't take the fun out of it, but I would like a bit of a challenge if I attempt to sell a youngster and the DOF steps in and cancels because it's not in the best interest of the club or another example would be when you sign a 33 year old, the DOF may refuse the transfer because they have no sell on value. 

This is my first suggestion post so not sure if that's enough info...happy to expand 

• 2 months later...