Game Balance after Brexit - Scouting, Transfer bids after Brexit implementation

Hi, loving the game in general but one potentially game breaking issue is that the game balance after brexit seems to be wrong. The AI is doing hoarding young players that dont get WP in their u23s, not sending them on loan and then releasing them. We are getting vision requests that can't be met, such as sign players under the age of 23 but now the ones we can get (mostly british) ones are too expensive because clubs are still quoting extortionate fees for young English players that will never make it at their club and no one buys them eg quoted 60million for a 22 year old in Man Utd (btw this doesnt happen anymore re Sancho, Lookman, Bellingham) . Scouts are regularly  telling us to sign players that wont get a work permit.

It seems like features such as scouting recommendations, club vision requirements and ai transfer decisions have to be checked in the post Brexit game world.

Another issue is there seems to be cases where in one save a player gets a WP and in another save a player doesnt despite the player have more national and league appearances in the same and nation in the case where the permit is rejected. I think this is a bug but I we can't see what the WP rules are to know for sure. Can you please make the WP rules transparent for us so we know who we can buy and also to help with bug reporting.

I wont be able to provide any saves as I am now away from my computer for a few weeks but I know others have saves for some of these issues

• SI Staff
On 23/11/2020 at 14:49, francis#17 said:

The AI is doing hoarding young players that dont get WP in their u23s, not sending them on loan and then releasing them.

I'm interested in seeing any examples of this sort of behaviour as it's not something ive seen internally. Understand you have mentioned you are away from your compute for a few weeks so if any users have examples of this please reply to this thread with a save if possible. 

The issue regarding scouts suggesting players who won't get a WP is something we are looking to balance. 

Cheers,

Ben 

@Ben Kenney

I love your game; however, why is it not possible to let users decide what type of Brexit they want to experience in game? 

The system you have chosen is extreme and it is VERY unlikely that it will be implemented in English football. I understand that the sentiment of SI is very obviously anti-Brexit which is completely fine, but making us all suffer with an unrealistic punishing system is frustrating. 

11 hours ago, k3eb22 said:

@Ben Kenney

I love your game; however, why is it not possible to let users decide what type of Brexit they want to experience in game? 

The system you have chosen is extreme and it is VERY unlikely that it will be implemented in English football. I understand that the sentiment of SI is very obviously anti-Brexit which is completely fine, but making us all suffer with an unrealistic punishing system is frustrating. 

I agree in the lower leagues it's even more difficult .We are waiting such a long time for this game to play  only to find out that is nearly impossible  to  make a decent save in the english league