Knap FM09 442 Tactics

i also continue my good game streak with spurs, with 18 unbeaten games in season 3, wich lets me side by side with man ud in title fight.

Of this is not to much, but with the other clubs i trained, moved from oporto to Spurs i'm with 78 unbeaten games in championship

Liking this tactic, and i bought aguero and adriano as free agent and they are performing good in atack.

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dr Henry Jones Jr

Not aware of a bug and goalscoring should be in line with RL, although does not make for an interesting game. I've made a tweak to try and improve goalscoring see below.

You cannot control luck and if you have a few unlucky results this damages morale, and results start to slip.

I use a pre season fitness and then Darkstarr although I'm trying Sparks.

chelseahp1.png

w1440.png

knap analising this two seasons i made with 107 we see that in first became best goalscorer team, not very good defense.

My strikers are jo on the left and laurito on the right who became topscorer of PL

epoca2md8.th.jpg

By the other end in this season i have the best defence but my atack is just not producing but the defence it top class

the attackers this season are aguero in the left and adriano on the right.

epoca3sk6.th.jpg

very happy with the tactic i'm the spurs only have one question. any explanation for the attack failure to produce altough the team is very consistent

Been trying a few of these tactics with Man Utd. Not really winning games convincingly, and suffering some embarrasing results against teams I should beat easily.

Played 12 League games now and Berbatov doesn't score any goals, and only ever rates as high as a 6 on the match stats. Rooney also is only scoring occaisonally.

Need a tactic where the Strikers get some goals. My defence seems pretty tough and doesn't concede too many but the fact I'm not scoring many means too many matches are close, too many draws and the odd defeat.

No offense man, but are you on 56k or something? Why does it matter where it's uploaded to? I can download from anywhere with no problem. The tac. file is tiny...

i download from everwhere with no problem also

only with this **** filefront

can u tell me y ?:rolleyes:

and not only me i have seen many ppl having problem with it

Dr Henry Jones Jr

Not aware of a bug and goalscoring should be in line with RL, although does not make for an interesting game. I've made a tweak to try and improve goalscoring see below.

You cannot control luck and if you have a few unlucky results this damages morale, and results start to slip.

I use a pre season fitness and then Darkstarr although I'm trying Sparks.

chelseahp1.png

w1440.png

He knap,

Can you upload your tweaked tactic??

thanks mate

I've been using this tactic for the last 3-4 matches and it looks good, it has produced comfortable wins so far. I was wondering knap, since my best wingers are better suited for the AMR/AML position than the MR/ML, could I push them ahead, at least in the easier games or when I really want to attack? Or would it disrupt the tactic and make things worse?

Cheers knap with your attacking tactic, one of the originals, i just won Champs league,F.A cup,Charity Shield,2nd in league but fair play to arsenal they did well and i won super cup!

Its great....for man utd :\

i tried with tottenham and its not so great :( whats the best tactics on here for a team like tottenham to push for champs league or even EPL vicotry?

mantzuk

Not tested a pushed up version as this would be my 107tactic wheras this 107pt is more the 106tactic (wijnand may know what I mean). I am lookin for 3 tactics

Defensive (probably based on 104pt counter attack)

General 107pt tactic

Attacking

Homerjnick

Ist season in EPL I would only expect mid table, but with a few good buys that could be title next season with luck.

Enjoy untill SI releases a new patch to destroy this tactic. They seem to be more interested on destroying "super-tactics" than sort out bugs like forward ratings.... :-P

It is not a super tactic and I was very lucky in some games.

Having looked at the bugs posted in the bug forums and what PaulC says in some posts that he would tweak in the ME for the next patch (goalkeeper distribution & assists etc) I am fairly confident that knaps good tactical work will not be undone.

tottenham

With Spurs I would try lowering creative freedom until the team gels and perhaps use a team instruction tactic. Also to be more defensive change FBs crossing to mix rather than byline.

mantzuk

Not tested a pushed up version as this would be my 107tactic wheras this 107pt is more the 106tactic (wijnand may know what I mean). I am lookin for 3 tactics

Defensive (probably based on 104pt counter attack)

General 107pt tactic

Attacking

Homerjnick

Ist season in EPL I would only expect mid table, but with a few good buys that could be title next season with luck.

Guarenteed 19.5 million for TV revenue + board takeover + Champions League money should enable me to get a few class players, I just missed out on the title by 2 points so here is hoping!

I've been playing the 107 tactic with Leyton Orient. Season has started well so far. I beat Arsenal 1-0 in a friendly then so far in the league i have beaten Hereford 1-0 away, knocked Ipswich out of League Cup 1st Round 4-2 at home then thrashed Swindon 5-1 at home and beat Stockport 3-2 away. I've got Hull next in League Cup 2nd Round at home. I will report back after a few more games.

hi Knap! I am new to this forums and i am very appreciate on your work. However, i don't know which technique i should try in my Leeds United.

I have bought lots of player and played a flat 442 for the first few match but this doesn't work too great for my good players.

Sebastian Abreu and Jermaine Beckford are my best striker

transfernm2.th.jpg

teamax4.th.jpg

fixturespn6.th.jpg

sebastianabreuzo7.th.jpg

sneek

OK - let me know any feedback as may be playing different leagues and AI using different formations.

Vincent

Appears to be a ratings bug for strikers. Homerjnick has done well with Leeds so check good player guide for any useful tweaks.

Archived