Knap FM09 442 Tactics

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The more complex tactics with free roles are the tactics at the top of download list.

The more simple team instruction tactics are at bottom of download list.

May help to use the team tactics at first until some team gelling.

Hi Knap, your tatics are working great. could you please suggets best player for each postion?

especially the two MC and two FC.

BTW, the best score method until so far are suggestted as:

1 AMR or AML cross from bottom to the far goalpost where stands a tall FC.

2 MC long shoot

3 direct free kick

do you agree with these? has you test them and utilize in you tactis/ cheers!

Unfortunately the chance of getting a good TB which is not offside is rare.

The tactic is a conventional 442 with TM and fast striker with AMC/MC and/DM/MC combination, and as you suggest good wingers are very important.

I started the season as Luton Town and tried Man Marking, Zonal and Team. The one I found that worked consistently was the Zonal version (GKnap442DLCF3FRZONAL98PTS9). The problem that I found with the other 2 styles was a lack of chances. With zonal I found I was able to get possesion back more often and this allowed me to attack more.

I started off with -30pts but ended the season on 52pts. This would of been enough to get into the playoffs if I didnt have the -30pts penalty. Still chuffed that this tactic saved me from the sack. Thanks!

atommo

Tactics on File Factory as well

Thandui

I test with Spurs so should all work but I prefer Zonal 99pts

These tactics will be updated with the next versions in about a week. Sample result

englishpremierdivisionun1.png

w1440.png

Knap, finished my Serie A season with 442DLC3FRZONAL98PTS. It definately saved the title for me. Was trailing Juve by 3 or 4 points all year. when I changed to the above tactic I went W10 D1 L1. The loss and draw came against Roma and Palermo who both play 4231, so when I'm next against that formation I'll try puting the MCd in at DMC.

cini

Squad I test with. I prefer to keep options open rather than specify TM, in fact I do not even set up pen takers or corner takers. If you try let me know how you get on, maybe I'm missing a trick.

chelseake9.png

w1440.png

kakepynt... using knaps zonal 98pt tactic with some strong players at arsenal

knap... first competitive game about to be undertaken... away at pompey, im predicting a dour 0-0!

frickin' pre-season always gets my hopes up before a grind at the start of the real season

jack

These are no tweak tactics, not based on TTF, result driven developed.

nen

They are not developed for particular teams or levels, although there is an indication above tactic link as recommended use. however, be aware that some have maximum creative freedom and free roles. Dexta is using these for both Oxford in BSP and Chelsea in EPL, so you can check Good Player Guide for results.

The loss and draw came against Roma and Palermo who both play 4231, so when I'm next against that formation I'll try puting the MCd in at DMC.

Knap,

in the new season I've played Roma twice, resulting in 3-0 and 1-0 victories. We played Palermo too, a 3-0 victory.

All i did was simply reposition the MCd as above.

Am impressed so far.

Played 10 games with Liverpool using the team tactics and have won all 10 games and Stevie Gerrard loves this tactic is second top scorer behind Robbie Keane strangely enough he has scored more than Torres who i play as the right striker and he is the top assist maker so far.

But top marks so far cheers :D

Great tactics knap, only problem i have is that my strikers get terrible ratings. Often below 6, unless they score.

Yeah i get that as well but it doesn't bother me because if he doesn't score one week but does the next his ratings even themselfs out.

Hi

I would like to say thankyou for taking so much time and effort posting and testing all your tactics for FM09. I have just read all your posts but a little confused. I am not that great at tactics.

I am playing has Man Utd. I have gone for the zonal 99ptsbut its not working. Which tactic would be best for Man U?

With regards to strikers who do you play on the left and right? Anyone a pacey striker? Any pacey one target?

All your help is much appriated

Archived