The Dealing Challenge

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If noone bids more than 15 mill for Owen, before midnight Dutch Time (+1) he's sold to scottc18

My bids:

1 mill for Chelsea's Alex.

4 mill for Liverpool's Itandje (if the bid for Owen stays 15 mill, its just 10 mill + Itandje)

2,5 mill for Middlesbroughs' Alves

1 mill for WBA''s Zuiverloon and 1 mill for Donk

1 mill for Birminghams Quincy

3 mill for Wolves' Keogh

el mccolli: As i said before, i don't know how much these players are worth in the game. So if you would be willing to sell name your price (for ALves)

scottc18: If you still want him you bought Owen for 15 mill, or 10 mill + Itandje...

WBA4Life: Is there any CB in my squad you'd consider trading for Zuiverloon without or with little extra money?

el mccolli: As i said before, i don't know how much these players are worth in the game. So if you would be willing to sell name your price (for ALves)

scottc18: If you still want him you bought Owen for 15 mill, or 10 mill + Itandje...

WBA4Life: Is there any CB in my squad you'd consider trading for Zuiverloon without or with little extra money?

Ill buy owen for 10m + itanje

How much for javier acuna(cadiz) and Leo schwechlen(monaco)?

I saw your bids after and they are acceptable

and lukaboi am i allowed to bid 7 million for walcott

Well Arsenal are unmanaged as I canceled the invitation as that person hasn't been online.

Also lukaboi have i got rodney sniejder and gabby agbonlahor as i bid 2 days ago and none has out bid me yet. also is it to late to bid on morten ganst pedersen again???

No you can bid for Pedersen as all transfers at the moment wont go through until Saturday when the Transfer Market begins with or without all clubs managed.

"Making up a rumour"

Reportedly stewart downing is not happy with el mccolli for bidding for player such as ryan babel and vicente el mccolli has refused to deny the comment that stewart downing may be allowed to leave for around 15 million

is downing for sale??? ill bid 14m for him then.

ive decided to not bid for quaresma now.

These are the players i might be interested in

bastian schweinsteiger - value on game 7m

danny - value on game 5.25m

miralem sulejmani - value on game 3.9m

leonardo - 700k on game

how much would these cost???

Archived