"Sign High-reputation Players" objective not being recognized as fulfilled

Jjlandry

Managing the Montreal Impact in the MLS, one of my three club vision objectives was to "sign high-reputation players". A few months in and my board was "very disappointed". I tried to sign some higher reputed players but it seemed like no matter what my board will always be "very disappointed". To test this out, I created a new career with the Impact and purposefully recruited for and signed players (no matter how unrealistic for Montreal) who fit the high-reputation criteria for my club:

- Blaise Matuidi (trade)

- Mario Balotelli (free transfer) 

- Robinho (free transfer)

- Sada Thioub (loan)

Plus two more players who will be joining in a few months:

- Santiago Garcia

- Tore Reginiussen

So I added 4 high profile players (with 2 more incoming) before my first MLS match and the board is still "very disappointed". The two other objectives remain at "reserving judgement". Demanding that I sign high-profile players borderline ruins an MLS save due to the salary cap rules and the nature of the league. Instead of finding young emerging talents, my board forces me to waste my small transfer budget on aging stars. Wasn't allowed to negotiate that objective out of my club vision either. Hopefully this issue can be fixed for the full release!

Game file uploaded to OwnCloud is called: Beausoleil Broussard - Montreal Impact Club Vision.fm    

Club Vision Impact.PNG

New Signing Philosophy.PNG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...