When I created my own club and started a new game using it, I choosed a Spanish 2nd Division B team as a basis. WHen chosing the players for my team, I deleted some of the "basis team" and I get 3 or 4 from oher teams. Everything went OK.

When my 2nd friendly match is about to be played I have a "ineligible" player in my team, stating he has another match in that day, even played it!!. I get mad guessing why until I found that player was one of the players I got from other teams in the pre-game window to make my created club. So I went to his original team, and there it was, duplicated. So that player which I chose in the window when creating my club, which I get from another team into my club, was duplicated both in my team and in the original team he had.

I reviewed other 3 or 4 players I also get for my club in that window and all other seem to be ok, not duplicated, but this it was!!

I remember now a new it showed to me some days after started the game that my club was sad to let that player go... I thought it was a bug, now I think that player was someway moved to his previous team by AI :S

PD: Just loaded the game in the very first day created and the player was duplicated from the very first day, both in my team and in his previous team. So please fix this for the game. If you Devs tell me the way, I can upload the saved game somewhere..

PS: Is there any way to remove the player from his original team, so I don't have to restart again a Create-a-Club new game? Please tell me

EDIT: Tried again creating a club and it always happens with the same player: Raúl García from "Real Hispalis B", it seems it is young player from Under-19 and it goes when starting to Real Hispalis B or something like that, so the player is duplicated when starting the Create a Club and choosing him. Have a look devs!

1 hour ago, John Kendall-Torry said:

Hi @LorenzoFM

Thanks for your feedback, Can you send us your save from when you just created the club so we can look into this.

Thanks 

Just uploaded , but a file with about 8 days played. If you need a 0 days played you will have to wait until Monday. File name : "Loren Duplicated Raul Garcia.fm"

There you will see that Raul Garcia (Striker) is in my created team, but also in his previous team (get to it in his profile window, in career stats) , therefore duplicated.

24 minutes ago, John Kendall-Torry said:

Hi @LorenzoFM

Thanks for the save and all the information, we have also been able to reproduce the issue and we will look into this issue.

Thanks 

I knew you would be able to reproduce it, couse it seems to happen always with this player by some kind of programmed contract or movement. Hope you fix it easy ;)