wow

im sorry this is a rant cos im home alone and need to vent my frustration! normally i would whine to my flatmate but he aint here, but if you dont care or think its stupid then just dont read!

right, im spurs, and every time ive been losing by one goal in the last 5-10 minutes in a game ill go all-out attack and switch to a 4-2-4 (as it seems to work well for the computer), but i never even come close to equalising, if im lucky enough to see any highlights they are merely highlights of the opposition knocking the ball about like im not even there. but, where im one or even two goals up against a team, i get absolutely battered in the last 10 mins and they produce chance after chance and ill be lucky not to concede.

also, when im losing, 3 minutes of injury time might come up, and the whistle will blow on the very second that the clock hits 93. but when im trying to see out a lead, the game goes on for another 2-3 mins on top of injury time.. for example (and the reason behind this post) i was 2-1 up against newcastle, somehow the referee saw it worth allocating 8 minutes to injury time (!) then they equalised in the 100th minute! gutted...

does this happen to anyone else or do the fm gods just hate me?!

lol that i am not.. i think the fan on my laptop is broken cos it gets sooooo hot all the time, and last night not long after the 100th minute equaliser my laptop overheated and turned off, without me having saved for ages.. now everyone knows how difficult it is to plays games that you've already played, so it looks like that games out the window

lol that i am not.. i think the fan on my laptop is broken cos it gets sooooo hot all the time, and last night not long after the 100th minute equaliser my laptop overheated and turned off, without me having saved for ages.. now everyone knows how difficult it is to plays games that you've already played, so it looks like that games out the window

Thats why there is an autosave feature

pooch, I have the same problems. I've given up trying to keep a clean sheet as it seems impossible. I have never won a game 2-0+ and regardless of how much I dominate a game, my teams always concedes in the last 10 minutes. Ive got so frustrated with it that ive stopped playing for a week or so. It must be a bug.

Archived