9 hours ago, John Kendall-Torry said:

Hi @jordza2k11

Thanks for the feedback, double check your save to make sure its a FM network save. Unfortunately at the moment searching for lobbies by name isn't working. For now I would suggest sending an invite so your brother can join the lobby.

Thanks 

Hi 

How i can do to invite someone in the lobby ?

55 minutes ago, clavarra said:

Hi 

How i can do to invite someone in the lobby ?

Hi same question, because I got same problem than jordza2K11. By the way, what is the procedure to make sure its a FM network save ? There's only two options to save the game : On my hard disk or Cloud ? Please help me, thanks a lot

• SI Staff

Hi all

Depends on what store you running from. On steam when you have your lobby open, just open your friends list, find the friend you want to invite, click on their name and select invite to game. On epic you have to bring up the epic overlay by pressing shift and f3. There you will see your friends list and you can invite them there too. You also have the option on the game status screen to invite friends to the lobby.

To see if your game is a network save, simply load the save. click on FM menu, click load again, select the save and in the text box next to the saves it will say at the top FM Network save. To make sure its a network save, click online career, input what the preferences you want, select your teams and leagues and then this should be a network save.

Thanks 

Hi John,

I have tried a couple of times using the "Online Career" option but still says FM Career when I go to load the game. When I tried the add friend to game option on Steam friends all I could do was "Invite to Watch" rather than invite him to join the game.

Thanks

On 11/11/2020 at 16:10, John Kendall-Torry said:

Hi @Oswaldo

Can you trying signing in and out of steam and then making the game again, also check your firewall settings. For some reason its not picking up you are making an online game. See if this works if not we will have to look into this issue further.

Thanks 

Hi John, when I invite my friend on Steam, he can finally see the server into the list, but sometimes, I need to invite him several times. Can you tell us the right settings for firewall in order to make it work correctly ? Thanks a lot

11 hours ago, vigiercharles said:

Hi John, when I invite my friend on Steam, he can finally see the server into the list, but sometimes, I need to invite him several times. Can you tell us the right settings for firewall in order to make it work correctly ? Thanks a lot

Really, really frustrating since three days. My friend is disconnected really often, and it takes half an hour to find the server on the list. I close FM, then Steam, I launch again Steam and FM. He does the same. And sometimes, finally, the good server appears on the list. You need to fix it quickly, because its really, really frustrating. We have invested on this game to play online together... 

• 2 weeks later...