Bug Serie A brésilienne

Dan Ormsby

• SI Staff

Please post any specific issues for Brazil competitions here. This is for any issue which does not relate to data and is for areas such as:

- Competition Rules (Leagues and Cups)
- Disciplinary Rules
- Transfer Rules

We would request you all to adhere to the following three point plan when posting in here:

- State what you think is specifically wrong in your league.
- State how you think it should be working.
- State reasons/proof for your corrections/improvements.

Please note that specific data issues for Brazil should be posted in the Database and Research Issues forum.

• SI Staff
13 minutes ago, Dante Oliveira said:

Will be added brazilian fourth division to the game? Is easy to implement, as all times at that division is covered in game and the rules is simple as third division.

This league will not appear in FM21, sorry.  I'm sure the HR will have something to say about it being "easy to implement" considering all the extra data work that would entail! :D 

• SI Staff
2 minutes ago, Dante Oliveira said:

Impossible to arrange friendlies at start of season on brazilians teams. Dates not avaliable.

Capturar.JPG

Looks like you have selected the "start of 2021 season" start date there.  If you want to arrange friendlies, then select the "early 2021 pre-season" start date.  Please let me know if I have misunderstood the issue.

Agora, Dan Ormsby disse:

Looks like you have selected the "start of 2021 season" start date there.  If you want to arrange friendlies, then select the "early 2021 pre-season" start date.  Please let me know if I have misunderstood the issue.

Not i did not. But, i found a way. If scrool down i can select the next dates. So, could be fix by allow to select the dates from jan 1st to may 14th.

Since it already have a friendly match x Corinthians 

Capturar.JPG

Capturar.JPG

8 minutos atrás, Dan Ormsby disse:

This league will not appear in FM21, sorry.  I'm sure the HR will have something to say about it being "easy to implement" considering all the extra data work that would entail! :D 

That's fair to say, is a lot of work. 

But, as for under 20s competition, it need a lilltle work for more realism and better knowledge form medean teams, even the ones in top division, especialy the ones in northeast. 

It we be addressed, implemented real life competition rules for under 20's?

• SI Staff
4 minutes ago, Dante Oliveira said:

Not i did not. But, i found a way. If scrool down i can select the next dates. So, could be fix by allow to select the dates from jan 1st to may 14th.

Hi - the screenshot you shared is from Dec 28th.  Can you confirm if that was the first day of the game you started?  The "start of 2021 season" start date is 28th December.  This is a date just before the season starts so there won't be much or any time for friendlies.  So unless you started on the "early 2021 pre-season" start date of December, then continued until Dec 28th without trying to arrange a friendly, then you have chosen the "start of 2021 season" start date.

I just started a game in Brazil myself using the "early 2021 pre-season" start date and I can arrange friendlies fine.  

4 minutes ago, Dante Oliveira said:

That's fair to say, is a lot of work. 

But, as for under 20s competition, it need a lilltle work for more realism and better knowledge form medean teams, even the ones in top division, especialy the ones in northeast. 

It we be addressed, implemented real life competition rules for under 20's?

Any database related issues can be commented here: https://www.fmanager.com.br/topic/134100-erros-da-database-brasileira-do-fm-2021/?tab=comments#comment-1062974436

Or here: 

36 minutos atrás, Dan Ormsby disse:

Hi - the screenshot you shared is from Dec 28th.  Can you confirm if that was the first day of the game you started?  The "start of 2021 season" start date is 28th December.  This is a date just before the season starts so there won't be much or any time for friendlies.  So unless you started on the "early 2021 pre-season" start date of December, then continued until Dec 28th without trying to arrange a friendly, then you have chosen the "start of 2021 season" start date.

I just started a game in Brazil myself using the "early 2021 pre-season" start date and I can arrange friendlies fine.  

Just start as you asked. Still not possible to make any changes at start of the year:

image.thumb.png.93943a840c15f16068ee3fb8cea4e081.png

image.thumb.png.45094b4e8ecc9732267080be887d466a.png

Impossible to add players and keep playing

It says I need at least 3 GK.
I have 8 GK in my team, however, only 2 of them are more than 20 years old.
The game does not allow me to put the under-20 GK in the team, the game also does not recognize the u-20 and wont let me keep playing until I answer this.

image.png.401995e19c0f8b15c0171b6381336256.png

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Alexandre Supertramp said:

Does anyone know why the 2020 season doesn't happen in the brazilian league?

no2020.jpg

It's because of the pandemic, none of the leagues that are played during the year (like Brazil and some other countries) have the 2020 start date, it's only the 2021 start date.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, 

I joined Palmeiras (SEP) when they were two games into the Sao Paulo State Championship (so didn't register the original squad). I've qualified for the knockout stages and need to register my squad for the next phase. It appears that I (somehow) had 35 players registered when the maximum is 26, and I need three GKs registered when I only had two. When I remove all the deadwood and reduce the squad down to 26, the registration button locks and thus I am unable to remove another outfield player so that I can add another GK. So I'm literally stuck. I can't progress the game in any way at all - I think this may be due to the rule of being able to implement four changes. I've tried reloading but I still have the same issue. Any ideas?

Someone on a different topic suggested going on holiday to get past the registration date, and it's worked so I can continue with the save. However the AI still registered 32 players of which only two were GKs, so I guess that's something that SI need to look into.

• SI Staff
On 24/12/2020 at 10:09, Fordyyyyy said:

Someone on a different topic suggested going on holiday to get past the registration date, and it's worked so I can continue with the save. However the AI still registered 32 players of which only two were GKs, so I guess that's something that SI need to look into.

Hi there, sorry about this.  Can you provide us the save from just before the registration deadline if you still have it please?

https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/360015264418-How-to-upload-files-for-support#text

• 3 weeks later...

First time managing in Brazil, so not sure if this is a bug, or if it is just very poorly flagged in-game.

Playing with Corinthians, just bought a player from Athletico Paranaense on the 24th of August. I can register the player for the Serie A no problem, but even after registering the player he has a "Ine"-icon. The pop-up says: "Ineligible for team due to having played 7 or more matches for another team in this competition".

I've checked the Rules-page: no mention. I checked the offer-page (for another player who played more than 7 matches for another team): no mention (only for the Copa Libertadores, which I get).

So this is either a bug (never heard of the rule and can't find any mention online) or it's very poorly flagged ; it should at least be mentioned in the Rules and on the offer-page, and you shouldn't be able to register the player if he is actually ineligible...

1 minute ago, BadAss88 said:

The colors for Brazilian teams are wrong..the Red and Blue numbers in the RGB-code are interchanged..

Can you give any example of a club with this issue?

Notice that the colors and kits are all wrong because of licensing (or lack of) issues. 

Just now, Siepe1990 said:

First time managing in Brazil, so not sure if this is a bug, or if it is just very poorly flagged in-game.

Playing with Corinthians, just bought a player from Athletico Paranaense on the 24th of August. I can register the player for the Serie A no problem, but even after registering the player he has a "Ine"-icon. The pop-up says: "Ineligible for team due to having played 7 or more matches for another team in this competition".

I've checked the Rules-page: no mention. I checked the offer-page (for another player who played more than 7 matches for another team): no mention (only for the Copa Libertadores, which I get).

So this is either a bug (never heard of the rule and can't find any mention online) or it's very poorly flagged ; it should at least be mentioned in the Rules and on the offer-page, and you shouldn't be able to register the player if he is actually ineligible...

The rule is correct, but the rules page should mention it.

This article for instance mentions this rule: https://www.torcedores.com/noticias/2020/10/brasileirao-20-atletas-nao-fizeram-7-jogos-reforcar-seu-time

10 minutes ago, PMLF said:

This article for instance mentions this rule: https://www.torcedores.com/noticias/2020/10/brasileirao-20-atletas-nao-fizeram-7-jogos-reforcar-seu-time

Thanks for the link, happy with online translators once again since my Portuguese is non existent :).

Agree with you that it should be mentioned on the Rules page at the very least. I would mention it on the both the Transfer- and the Contract Offer-page as well, just like my Copa Libertadores restriction... basically I can't use this player now at all... glad I have a save game a few days back.

---

So basically this means Brazilian clubs can be stripped of their best players by European clubs during the entire month of August, without being able to replace the player properly due to the Domestic Transfer Window combined with this rule, meaning you can only buy 'half decent players' to replace (mostly) First Team Regulars? This is the most insane, sucky rule I have ever heard of... wow...

Edited by Siepe1990

3 hours ago, PMLF said:

Can you give any example of a club with this issue?

Notice that the colors and kits are all wrong because of licensing (or lack of) issues. 

Flamengo, Sport Recife, Gremio, Sao Paulo, Internacional ... all clubs with red or blue colors are wrong

Clubs with black/white colors like Santos, Vasco Da Gama are correct.. but also Palmeiras is correct as it doesn't use red or blue colors.

So nothing to do with licensing I think. Just the 'r' and 'b' code from the rgb-code has been switched.

Edited by BadAss88

Just now, BadAss88 said:

Flamengo, Sport Recife, Gremio, Sao Paulo, ... all clubs with red or blue colors are wrong

Clubs with black/white colors like Santos, Vasco Da Gama are correct..

So nothing to do with licensing I think. Just the 'r' and 'b' code from the rgb-code has been switched.

Could you check if this happening with foreign clubs too, or only Brazilian clubs? 

Are you using any external file to fix the colors?

1 hour ago, PMLF said:

Could you check if this happening with foreign clubs too, or only Brazilian clubs? 

Are you using any external file to fix the colors?

This is only happening with Brazilian clubs! 

I've tried external files to fix the colors but these doesnt fix the problem.

I'm restricted to 40 squad numbers only
image.thumb.png.d2a800ef7623a056f3029b87f3941c56.png

And for the state Champs in season 2 it didn't allow me to change any of the registered players before the deadline. and is it normal that you cant even play with under X age players even if not registered ?

additionally should the date for registration be before the transfer window  even opens ? or after ?

granted I'm not versed with rules in brazil just a couple of things I noticed 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone. i share to you a copy to my calendar of Brazil... I think we have a problem, i'm laughing but i'm brown :lol:... Normally there are three days of rest between one game and another and there is barely the time to make the round trip that we have already left. A small update is to be expected for the South American championships. Thank you for your attention.

Vincent Claude

image.png.d876a1360a2a456f7b02952ff5d0c00a.png

• 2 weeks later...

I've experienced an issue in Brazil (Serie C) I have not found anywhere else in the world and I think is to do with the league/group structure of Brazil (Serie C). It can be seen in the attached screenshot.

The board asked me to avoid a relegation battle from Serie C. They were pleased with me by the last game of the regular season (first stage) were I topped the table finishing first. When we went into the second stage they were disappointed with my performance. I topped the group, whihc meant I got promoted but lost in the final and the feedback I get now is that they are disappointed I only got promoted :(

20210211122403_1.jpg

We can't offer less then 100 pounds/week for any player using a Brazilian club.

Our minimum wage is 36,97 pounds/week at moment.

Also no player accepts sign non-contract terms, even on lowest leagues (what is common here).

Edited by thiagoanjo