release date on touch delayed until 1st December?

5 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

It's on the FM website.

The release date for Touch is on the website, yes. 

Show me the explanation why the release date for FM Touch changed on Steam from November 24th to December 1st. 

Show me where they've announced that unlike previous years, there will be no Beta for FM Touch. 

Other than on this forum or on response to tweets where people have specifically asked for this information. 

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, CJ_Randell said:

Show me the explanation why the release date for FM Touch changed on Steam from November 24th to December 1st. 

Show me where they've announced that unlike previous years, there will be no Beta for FM Touch. 

For the 2nd time - Neil has already apologised for not communicating that FMT won't be part of the beta and that they should have said something earlier regarding the release date.

Here:

And:

So you're correct. They've apologised for dropping the ball.

I personally believe the pandemic is a convenient excuse just to cover up the fact that Touch users really aren't of any importance to SI this year.

Where are the new features for this year's version for example? Are there even going to be any.

why do we have to complain just to get an explanation? Thats terrible customer service.

12 minutes ago, mark b said:

I personally believe the pandemic is a convenient excuse just to cover up the fact that Touch users really aren't of any importance to SI this year.

Where are the new features for this year's version for example? Are there even going to be any.

why do we have to complain just to get an explanation? Thats terrible customer service.

I agree with you, that's not the way you treat the customers - the people who are paying every year for your product.

Frankly speaking, I have a feeling that this year FMT might be the last one they are releasing. All indicators are simply showing that they are not interested in the Touch version anymore and I wouldn't be surprised that they would abandon it in the next year. The lack of any pieces of information is showing that this might be the bitter end.

On 12/11/2020 at 15:40, uroszila said:

I agree with you, that's not the way you treat the customers - the people who are paying every year for your product.

Frankly speaking, I have a feeling that this year FMT might be the last one they are releasing. All indicators are simply showing that they are not interested in the Touch version anymore and I wouldn't be surprised that they would abandon it in the next year. The lack of any pieces of information is showing that this might be the bitter end.

Please try to act surprised then this time next year when they release FMT 22. Touch is here to stay I think, it's on too many platforms (PC, iOS, Switch, Android, Xbox) - and generates too much revenue - for SI to stop developing against, and supporting, this version of the game.

But it's precisely because of the sheer volume of platforms it lives on that means it demands more thought and effort to get stable.

Let's not forget that they've also needed to develop for the Xbox this year as well.

I've previously raised the distinct lack of communication for Touch, feature announcements etc... as more comms would be nice, but it's not as if it's not even been announced - we know it's coming and we now know it's been delayed; I, as many do these days, work in IT with dev teams and I can tell you this year has been disrupted by Covid, for both deliverables at a development level or something as random as getting legal approval for a new requirement - things move slower when you're not in the same room as someone else (especially if it's the working culture you're used to). 

But you're kidding yourselves if you think the teams over at SI don't care about Touch.

Edited by rich10

1 hour ago, rich10 said:

Please try to act surprised then this time next year when they release FMT 22. Touch is here to stay It think, it's on too many platforms (PC, iOS, Switch, Android, Xbox) - and generates too much revenue - for SI to stop developing against, and supporting, this version of the game.

But it's precisely because of the sheer volume of platforms it lives on that means it demands more thought and effort to get stable.

Let's not forget that they've also needed to develop for the Xbox this year as well.

I've previously raised the distinct lack of communication for Touch, feature announcements etc... as more comms would be nice, but it's not as if it's not even been announced - we know it's coming and we now know it's been delayed; I, as many do these days, work in IT with dev teams and I can tell you this year has been disrupted by Covid, for both deliverables at a development level or something as random as getting legal approval for a new requirement - things move slower when you're not in the same room as someone else (especially if it's the working culture you're used to). 

But you're kidding yourselves if you think the teams over at SI don't care about Touch.

Maybe I was a bit harsh, but some earlier communication regarding Touch would have been nice. 

2 hours ago, HUNT3R said:

For the 2nd time - Neil has already apologised for not communicating that FMT won't be part of the beta and that they should have said something earlier regarding the release date.

Here:

And:

So you're correct. They've apologised for dropping the ball.

So basically, if someone posted here a poll, people come replying that doesn't fully represent the fanbase (some moderators in the past has said this). Yet in this case for a game that isn't the main FM, an apologise post buried in a thread of two page of posts, is enough because the forums fully represents the entire fanbase?

Sorry, I'm confuse, which one is? Does this forums represent the entire fanbase or not?

I always read here in the forums that the people here doesn't represent the entire fanbase, so... if it is not on official FM's or Miles's twitter accounts, I conclude that FMT and its fans are treated differently (as lesser people) from the main FM costumers. If it was the other way a round this would have never happen. I don't see SI delaying FM21 to December 1st and not saying anything on their social media, the risk on alienate its costumer fanbase is far to greater.

See my problem with this and insisting in this. SI needs to post it on on their official Social media saying FMT was delayed to December 1st or they risk alienating the FMT user base. But maybe, just maybe that is the entire point, so that way justifies them to kill FMT on the PC and Mac systems. I just hoping for anyone at Sigames proves me wrong. And no apologise here or a pin thread or Neil stating they are committed to FMT will be sufficient, as this forums does not represent the entire FMT fanbase.

Have a good day.

PS: it really bothers me this above then the no beta stuff.

2 hours ago, rich10 said:

Please try to act surprised then this time next year when they release FMT 22. Touch is here to stay It think, it's on too many platforms (PC, iOS, Switch, Android, Xbox) - and generates too much revenue - for SI to stop developing against, and supporting, this version of the game.

I don't fully agree with Uroszila... but I do believe FMT on the PC and Mac the days are numbered. SI fully interest on these two platforms is simply FM and nothing else.

If they do care about FM Touch on these two platforms they have a funny way of showing it.

For the iPad, Tablet and Switch it is here to stay. The Xbox will be the route of Linux, do it for few versions and completely abandoned it.

40 minutes ago, grade said:

So basically, if someone posted here a poll, people come replying that doesn't fully represent the fanbase (some moderators in the past has said this). Yet in this case for a game that isn't the main FM, an apologise post buried in a thread of two page of posts, is enough because the forums fully represents the entire fanbase?

Sorry, I'm confuse, which one is? Does this forums represent the entire fanbase or not?

I always read here in the forums that the people here doesn't represent the entire fanbase, so... if it is not on official FM's or Miles's twitter accounts, I conclude that FMT and its fans are treated differently (as lesser people) from the main FM costumers. If it was the other way a round this would have never happen. I don't see SI delaying FM21 to December 1st and not saying anything on their social media, the risk on alienate its costumer fanbase is far to greater.

See my problem with this and insisting in this. SI needs to post it on on their official Social media saying FMT was delayed to December 1st or they risk alienating the FMT user base. But maybe, just maybe that is the entire point, so that way justifies them to kill FMT on the PC and Mac systems. I just hoping for anyone at Sigames proves me wrong. And no apologise here or a pin thread or Neil stating they are committed to FMT will be sufficient, as this forums does not represent the entire FMT fanbase.

Have a good day.

PS: it really bothers me this above then the no beta stuff.

It is very strange to see nothing on social media. Only after refreshing Steam/Twitter for hours on beta release did i decide to check the forums. Otherwise i'd still be non the wiser

Edited by Raul10

• Administrators

Our intention was to try and co-ordinate all the dates to be as close together as possible, however given the difficulties of working due to Covid-19 this is something we've been unable to do. Knowing the demands that were on the team, we took the decision not to announce the date of release for Football Manager 2021 Touch when we announced the release date for Football Manager 2021, as can be seen from all the various new articles.  

We were obligated to list dates on Steam and Epic, but this wasn't a date we announced through our channels. When we realised that we needed a little bit of extra time to produce the highest quality product across the multiple different formats, we informed Steam and Epic we'd be aiming to release at a later date and they changed the listings on their stores.

Any early access on FMT was never intended or promoted as such, but we've since had it raised to us this was unclear given how we'd released one in previous years without explicitly announcing it. 

The current plan is to announce the confirmed remaining release date via our social channels well before the game is released across the Touch formats. It's also currently listed on the website within our Release Date section. As we've said in this thread and others across this forum, we're sorry for the confusion this has caused for those affected.  

16 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

Our intention was to try and co-ordinate all the dates to be as close together as possible, however given the difficulties of working due to Covid-19 this is something we've been unable to do. Knowing the demands that were on the team, we took the decision not to announce the date of release for Football Manager 2021 Touch when we announced the release date for Football Manager 2021, as can be seen from all the various new articles.  

We were obligated to list dates on Steam and Epic, but this wasn't a date we announced through our channels. When we realised that we needed a little bit of extra time to produce the highest quality product across the multiple different formats, we informed Steam and Epic we'd be aiming to release at a later date and they changed the listings on their stores.

Any early access on FMT was never intended or promoted as such, but we've since had it raised to us this was unclear given how we'd released one in previous years without explicitly announcing it. 

The current plan is to announce the confirmed remaining release date via our social channels well before the game is released across the Touch formats. It's also currently listed on the website within our Release Date section. As we've said in this thread and others across this forum, we're sorry for the confusion this has caused for those affected.  

So does this mean that FMT21 might not launch on the 1st and could potentially be even later? 

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, chucklehead said:

So does this mean that FMT21 might not launch on the 1st and could potentially be even later? 

In software development you're told to never say never, but would say we're confident the game will be released on the 1st of December.   

When did the developers determine that FM Touch would not be getting a beta this year?? If you knew long ago that it wouldn't why didn't anyone state this in the posts on the touch forum asking if the Touch version had beta or not. The post was like 10 days ago. If it was decided long ago that Touch wasn't going to get a Beta why wouldn't someone have come into that thread and said "well actually the Touch version will not have a beta this year". 

It is beyond frustrating to be waiting for the beta to come out with everyone else and then be told oh ya sorry you don't get to play the game with everyone else AND to top it off your game was supposed to be out on the 25th but we are going to move that to the 1st and even then who knows if it will be completed or not by then. So now we went from being able to play the beta to having to wait 3 weeks longer to play the game then everyone else because of this. 

The beta was included with touch the last 2 or 3 years so one would just assume it would be included this year.  

Just now, Staco said:

When did the developers determine that FM Touch would not be getting a beta this year?? If you knew long ago that it wouldn't why didn't anyone state this in the posts on the touch forum asking if the Touch version had beta or not. The post was like 10 days ago. If it was decided long ago that Touch wasn't going to get a Beta why wouldn't someone have come into that thread and said "well actually the Touch version will not have a beta this year". 

It is beyond frustrating to be waiting for the beta to come out with everyone else and then be told oh ya sorry you don't get to play the game with everyone else AND to top it off your game was supposed to be out on the 25th but we are going to move that to the 1st and even then who knows if it will be completed or not by then. So now we went from being able to play the beta to having to wait 3 weeks longer to play the game then everyone else because of this. 

The beta was included with touch the last 2 or 3 years so one would just assume it would be included this year.  

Yeah, as Neil stated, this should have been communicated - clearer and earlier. SI (Neil) apologised and I can only do the same. We all want to get stuck in, I know. 

It’ll be worth the wait if it’s anything like full fat FM21. I bought FM21 yesterday and it’s great but I will only play the Touch version when that gets released as it’s more streamlined and suits my timescale. While I wait for Touch, I’m playing the full sugar version and let me tell you if you haven’t played it, it’s the best FM in years. Happy to wait and meanwhile, I’m going to try and get Kettering Town into the football league... 

2 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

I would say it's assumed in the community that the PC version of FM touch releases at the same time as FM. Due to previous release cycles and also due to the fact that FM includes FM touch (no mention of "at later date", where as other versions of touch say coming soon) looking at the Steam entry for upcoming release.

FM is the only game i break my no pre-order rule for, and that won't happen again.

Now i just hope when the game actually releases someone mentions it on social media, so i know when i can play. Please no-one mention covid, this is purely a communication issue and the relevant social media accounts are active enough to have communicated this.

Thanks again for the updates Neil

2 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Neil, now you should do this in all your social media. I believe it will be on your benefit. It has was previously stated many times on these forums: These forums does not represent all of the FM/FMT/FMM fanbase.

1 hour ago, HUNT3R said:

Yeah, as Neil stated, this should have been communicated - clearer and earlier. SI (Neil) apologised and I can only do the same. We all want to get stuck in, I know. 

I really think they should have done a better job. They have over 20 years in this market, they should know by now how passionate gamers are. How such lack of communication will lead do disappointing fans, it is that easy. Also posting what Neil wrote above on Social Media isn't that hard.

My point of view still stands, no matter how much Neil apologises here in the Forums, SI (Neil or whomever is in charge of Marketing department at SI or even Miles) apologise on SI official social media. It only benefit them as honest to their gamers, no matter how small the group they are compared to FM.

Note. if FMT gets delayed again (which maybe a possibility from what Neil wrote above), they also should tell all their social media and forums if that happens and let people know who are waiting for FMT. Not leave them on the dark. It quickly leads to wrong assumptions, which are easily preventable.

Edited by grade

8 hours ago, rich10 said:

Speaking solely for myself, I completely understand the delay in the release date. These are unusual times, and while I work in claims, not IT, COVID has affected our industry as well. But the lack of distinct communication for Touch has been an ongoing issue- if I remember right, there was no announcement of new features until release day last year- and while I know it's not intentional, it does create the perception that Touch users aren't valued to the same degree as full fat users.

I'm also a bit concerned that the lack of a beta means we'll get a buggy product on release day, since we won't have the two week beta period to report bugs/errors. Granted, a lot of them should be caught through the full FM beta since Touch is based off the main game, so hopefully my fears are unfounded. Looking forward to playing in a few weeks!

Edited by RCCook

13 minutes ago, Keyzer Soze said:

Hi @Neil Brock

Do you know if SI are planning to make some sort of anouncement (post, twitter, video...) about the FMT new features?

Or at least a check list of the FM new features saying what is/is not in FMT.

They never said there would be new features in FM Touch so why would you assume that there will be? 

Like Neil says, if you don't like it, you're within your rights to get a refund. 

35 minutes ago, CJ_Randell said:

They never said there would be new features in FM Touch so why would you assume that there will be? 

Like Neil says, if you don't like it, you're within your rights to get a refund. 

Whats with the attitude, man?

Did i offended you with my question?

Am i complaining about anything?

Just relax a bit. :thup:

And... why wouldn't i assume that there will be new features in FMT? In every FMT there were new features. And i'm not demaning anything. I just ask, in a quite polite way (unlike you) if SI were planning to make some announcement (like, they did in previous years).

1 hour ago, CJ_Randell said:

We know at the least we will have the new ME features and probably the new condition icons, so FMT will get upgraded no question.

We simply have to wait for the announcements. Just breath...

1 hour ago, Keyzer Soze said:

Whats with the attitude, man?

Did i offended you with my question?

Am i complaining about anything?

Just relax a bit. :thup:

And... why wouldn't i assume that there will be new features in FMT? In every FMT there were new features. And i'm not demaning anything. I just ask, in a quite polite way (unlike you) if SI were planning to make some announcement (like, they did in previous years).

Sorry. My attitude wasn't aimed at you. 

It's more so stance SI have taken in that it's our fault for expecting a Beta for FM Touch and the heavy handed approach they have taken in that if we don't appreciate their response, we're free to get a refund. 

I've been playing exclusively FMT since 2015 (when it was still called FMC), and I've noticed SI seem to care less and less about it as years go by. There is fewer and fewer information in pre-release period. bug fixes and updates come slower and slower...the whole thing just seems like an after thought for SI.

This subforum reflects it as well, with fewer and fewer topics, posts, etc. More and more of our questions are met with standardized replies by SI staff and mods.

I could be wrong, of course, but I remember the time when we had actual FMT screenshots and features to be included in pre-release period, not to mention busy threads on our saves here, like Pentagon challenge etc.

1 minute ago, shirajzl said:

I've been playing exclusively FMT since 2015 (when it was still called FMC), and I've noticed SI seem to care less and less about it as years go by. There is fewer and fewer information in pre-release period. bug fixes and updates come slower and slower...the whole thing just seems like an after thought for SI.

This subforum reflects it as well, with fewer and fewer topics, posts, etc. More and more of our questions are met with standardized replies by SI staff and mods.

I could be wrong, of course, but I remember the time when we had actual FMT screenshots and features to be included in pre-release period, not to mention busy threads on our saves here, like Pentagon challenge etc.

Yes, to all of this. I'm also have been noticing this the last few years. 

I maybe be wrong what I'm about to say, but I truly believe that SI regret of ever releasing FMT for PC and MAC. 

I doubt they regret it as such, but their focus for FMT is quite clearly on tablets, XBOX etc. Everything apart from PC/MAC crowd. Which could be quite small in fact, and maybe a reason for all of this.

I've noticed so many times people refuse to play FMT because it's beneath them, and yet delegate everything you can to the assistant in full FM, while the stuff you can't delegate they learn to live with, but they never stop despising it. They'd do anything but stoop to playing FMT.

I think this year FMT is very, very tempting. Amazing new match engine. I am now playing full FM but depending on my time, I might switch over to FMT once it comes out. I just used FMT pre-FM21 release to try out some things and the way I can describe it, it just "flows." Full FM is great and in depth but FMT is just a nice breeze. You set up your tactic and set up some other things but within the hour you are off and soon after in the season. For Full FM, it takes me several days to even press the button to go to the next day. I know everyone plays it differently but as @shirajzl mentioned, especially those who delegate everything, why not try it? It is amazing.

22 minutes ago, tyro said:

I think this year FMT is very, very tempting. Amazing new match engine. I am now playing full FM but depending on my time, I might switch over to FMT once it comes out. I just used FMT pre-FM21 release to try out some things and the way I can describe it, it just "flows." Full FM is great and in depth but FMT is just a nice breeze. You set up your tactic and set up some other things but within the hour you are off and soon after in the season. For Full FM, it takes me several days to even press the button to go to the next day. I know everyone plays it differently but as @shirajzl mentioned, especially those who delegate everything, why not try it? It is amazing.

I haven't gone back to 'Full FM' since I first played FM Classic which I think was 2013?

FM 2012 was when it seemed to get too tedious to play in my opinion. 

It's nice to be able to take control of the main aspects without repetitive press questions, player conversations, training considerations and having to manage 4 squads of youth players. 

I'm sorry but the responses to this topic by SI aren't acceptable.

They clearly don't care one bit about Touch users, and to even pretend they do is an insult to people's intelligence. It really is a joke.

On 11/11/2020 at 12:49, Neil Brock said:

You're well within your rights to cancel any pre-order with a retailer and order full FM instead. 

Unbelievable....if this doesn't show that SI only care about money, nothing does. 

All of this got me wondering... for those that have played both the full and Touch versions of the game lately (FM19, FM20, FM21), to which point is the fat version "adaptable" in terms of delegating tasks to the CPU in order to get a closer experience to that of Touch?

Is this viable at all? I was convinced of getting Touch alone this year but to be honest, I had not considered that option and Touch seems to be an afterthought for SI these days... Can any provide any info about this? As long as I can get rid of most of the junk (press, player interactions, etc...) and focus on the actual managing/tactics/transfers I'd be cool with the full "adapted" version of the game via task-delegation to assistant managers and such.

Thanks!

Edited by okereke

MAKE THE BETA OF THE FULL GAME AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE WHO OWNS FMT

1 hour ago, Takzuke said:

Exactly!! Surely, this isnt that difficult a task to do? Especially considering, I assume, that Touch is obviously based on the full version of FM.

I honestly don't see why this isn't possible?!

1 hour ago, mark b said:

I can't see it happening. The suggestion has been ignored once or twice on this thread.

I'm not much of a steam user but I would assume that since the beta comes as part of FM. That they would have to create a seperate steam game that was just the beta. Otherwise if we were gifted the beta it would likely include the full FM game on release. Not that it would be a bad way of truly apologising :)

I was also for the suggestion of a mega discount of FM for users with FM touch in the library so we could play FM beta now.

Seems like too much work either way giving how hard it been to keep us informed.

EDIT: we did it folks, they tweeted out 

Screenshot_20201113-182833_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Raul10

2 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Just to pop my head above the parapets for a moment.

All the products I'm involved in are hugely important to me and I wouldn't be working 60+ hours a week in the run up to release if that wasn't the case.

With regards to the pandemic - this has hugely affected the games development with everyone having to pivot and work offsite and adapt our working practices to suit this. I'm really proud with how SI have handled things and despite the ruckus I believe that this will be a very solid release.

(I've err played 20 odd seasons myself as part of (cough) helping with its development ... in typical fashion I'd finally got Eastbourne Boro established in the Premiership when the save game format changed and my save game went kaput because of it .... I didn't cry, or whimper ... any noises you might have heard from my house when that happened were manly grunts of acknowledgement and acceptance ... honest ;) )

PS - In addition to the obvious effects on the studio/game development the pandemic obviously affects us all on a personal level. Whether an individual might have contracted it themselves, or if (in my case) has one of their daughters currently in quarantine because her room-mate has tested positive. These are strange times and while ultimately I want us to be judged on the quality of our games, please do realise that the people creating them are just that 'people' who are doing the best they can in difficult circumstances.

Fair enough, I appreciate you taking your time to respond, and your honesty. I probably got a little carried away in my outburst, sorry.

2 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Just to pop my head above the parapets for a moment.

All the products I'm involved in are hugely important to me and I wouldn't be working 60+ hours a week in the run up to release if that wasn't the case.

With regards to the pandemic - this has hugely affected the games development with everyone having to pivot and work offsite and adapt our working practices to suit this. I'm really proud with how SI have handled things and despite the ruckus I believe that this will be a very solid release.

(I've err played 20 odd seasons myself as part of (cough) helping with its development ... in typical fashion I'd finally got Eastbourne Boro established in the Premiership when the save game format changed and my save game went kaput because of it .... I didn't cry, or whimper ... any noises you might have heard from my house when that happened were manly grunts of acknowledgement and acceptance ... honest ;) )

PS - In addition to the obvious effects on the studio/game development the pandemic obviously affects us all on a personal level. Whether an individual might have contracted it themselves, or if (in my case) has one of their daughters currently in quarantine because her room-mate has tested positive. These are strange times and while ultimately I want us to be judged on the quality of our games, please do realise that the people creating them are just that 'people' who are doing the best they can in difficult circumstances.

I agree what Mark B is saying is bit harsh.

However, my main critique here, is that I believe SI handled poorly the whole delay FMT stuff, because it was never transmitted that FMT for PC and Mac had no date set yet. As always people assumed that FMT for PC and Mac is always available in pair with FM, including the Beta. Seeing that you guys or your marketing department seeing this issue raised here and what people expected, it was never stated on your official twitter accounts about the supposed delay and on why or any sort of apologise. Sure it was stated an apologise here in the forums, but has many stated here on several threads, including many moderators, is that the Forums doesn't fully represent all of FM/FMT/FMM fanbase. What I saw was simply announcement the date on your official site, like nothing happen. No twitter announcements or anything. make me kinda worries about the future of FMT, since you are not worries of alienating you FMT costumers.

Also, since we are in this subject. I don't deny any of your work or your colleagues is very difficult, specially in this period of time where people have an extra worried about this pandemic. But I'm seeing at passing of each year, FMT is... how do I put it... a lack of promotion of it, the apparent low key from SI part, that makes me (and others) question the future commitment to this easy mode (which has been tagged many of play FM and any of SI personal never try to contradict this branding)) and apparent marketing of the game has been relegated from videos (once upon a time Miles did a promotional video for FMT) to a simply blog post.

I don't really like telling how you should run your business. It is your business you should run has you want. But has concerned fan of one of your games, I feel there's been a severe discrepancy of treating all games as equal important, as you say. Stating is quite different than showing. Sure FM will always be you baby, but if you release other games, I think you should treat games as equal important and with this delay stuff and what I have seen the last few years and the lack of correction of SI staff of branding by many (some even here) FMT as easy game, which we all know that is not, makes me worries about the future of FMT (at least from the PC and Mac). I always had the impression in 2013 when FMC first release that it was always something SI was forced to do.

As we are here, you should also state what new features have been made for FM Editor as well, instead of letting us finding out. I even wonder why some of the stuff in the Editor was ever put there in the first place (specially on the Advance Editor).

Edited by grade

So seeing that today that SI release the information for FM21 Mobile and with good features and the release date of Nov. 24th...

Don't get me wrong. I'm delighted for our esteem FMM colleagues! But...

Why? Just simply WHY? :seagull: I don't really, really understand this with FMT... WHY?

As it was said by Neil (on a post above), there won't be a beta version for FMT this year... for any platform.

There is also yet to be any new features announcement for FMT. Just the release date: Dec. 1st.

Edited by grade

To be fair they did say they will announce the features over the next 2 weeks which seems like it might be better than we've had previously where we've pieced it together ourselves! Looking forward to seeing what they announce

SI just released a thread with the announce of Xbox FMT. There is a couple of features mention there, so i assume they will always be in the PC, IOS and Android version.

https://community.sigames.com/topic/536921-football-manager-2021-xbox-edition-release-date-confirmed/

So:

- xG reports

- 5 nations (say whatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt?!?!?!?) Hope this is also in the Android/IOS version. @Neil Brock is it possible any confirmation?

- celebrations

- match analysis

- new graphics and ME

there's no mention of any kind of editor.... so.... it will probably be released for FMT22 :D

Edited by Keyzer Soze