How SI stole my money

Hello everyone,

I buy Touch this year as every year and decided to play with CSKA Sofia again. Because I don`t want to waste my time, I buy a 4-5 boost budget with 50 mln euro every. I buy and board requests to improve the facility, to build a new stadium to growing up my reputation. I waste about 50 euro to buy somethings from the store. And what happened? The owner sells the players that I`m buying before that for 20-30 mln euro, He sells them for 10-15. No reason. Just like that. Then I boost the bank balance once with new  50 mln euro for 7 euro from the store and buy the new players, but the owner sells them again cheaply under the price that I'm buying them before. This case repeats three times in a row and finally, I stopped playing. Why Si stole my money?

You bought a budget boost, which applies to your current game, whatever it may be. You decided to use it for a small club whose president will accept high offers for his players, which is nothing unusual in lower rep clubs.

Unless you have a club that has a decent European reputation and financial standing, the owner will intervene and sell your players to someone, who puts a few bags of cash on the table. Been there, done that.

So, SI didn't steal your money, you're just angry because your club prez sold your players without asking for your opinion. Well, you're not managing Man City and you're not Guardiola, so your club owner is just doing his job, which is taking care of his club.

• 3 weeks later...