[Denmark] (Official) League Specific Issues

Freddie Sands

Hi,

For my last game of the season in the 1.Division, I had to win to stay in the divison, but I lost and after the game I had a message saying I was saved, which mathematically was impossible and after all the last game of season had been played, I received a message telling me I was relegated.

Message on May 28th says I'm assured to stay in the 1. Division and on the 29th that I'm relegated. Game in french.

Thank you

Relegation.png

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kan folk seriøst ikke lige styre sin retorik? Alt for mange unødvendige stikpiller til de folk her i tråden, der arbejder hårdt året rundt for at udgive spillet. Det er seriøst pinligt...

Thank you for the great work you do, guys. I’m sure you’re aware of most issues regarding the Danish Leagues by now, but I do have a question. Any reason that the fixtures/match days aren’t like the ones in real life any longer? Was pointed out earlier in the thread

once again, Thank you for your awesome work!

Edited by Brøndby

15 hours ago, jeanbada said:

Hi,

For my last game of the season in the 1.Division, I had to win to stay in the divison, but I lost and after the game I had a message saying I was saved, which mathematically was impossible and after all the last game of season had been played, I received a message telling me I was relegated.

Message on May 28th says I'm assured to stay in the 1. Division and on the 29th that I'm relegated. Game in french.

Thank you

Relegation.png

Weird one, thanks for reporting it. Could you upload a save that shows this, preferably before either message comes in? Here's how: 

27 minutes ago, Stephen Glennon said:

Weird one, thanks for reporting it. Could you upload a save that shows this, preferably before either message comes in? Here's how: 

Hi I uploaded the save but unfortunatly I had already advanced in the game.

only possible to write contracts for 2 years, seriously?
In addition, most players would rather only have a 12-month contract, which makes no sense.

In 1 division, these players are clearly underrated

Sebastian Grønning
Rasmus Carstensen
Sebastian Jørgensen
Nicolaj Vallys and Mads Kaalund

Grønning is league topscorer second year in a row (https://www.transfermarkt.com/sebastian-gronning/profil/spieler/439456)
Carstensen is Denmark u21 best right back, yes right back is his position (https://www.transfermarkt.com/rasmus-carstensen/profil/spieler/542697)
And Vallys level is just a complete joke (https://www.transfermarkt.com/nicolai-vallys/profil/spieler/524081)
Highest valued player with Wessam Abou Ali irl
Edited by OzzymanDenmark

8 hours ago, Sunbao said:

Still not real danish league fixtures.

Play times also not fixed

Regarding the TV schedule it is based upon the official announcements from the summer of 2019. In this it was stated that we would have 5 Sunday, and 1 Monday game, in the 20/21 season.

(https://jyllands-posten.dk/sport/fodbold/ECE11450277/superligaen-bliver-til-soendagsligaen/)

(https://ekstrabladet.dk/sport/fodbold/dansk_fodbold/superligaen/det-betyder-den-nye-superliga-aftale/7677384)

After the beginning of this season it seems they have chosen a more flexible approcah, with a Friday game sometimes, sometimes a Suturday game, and then in round 13 they stick to the original plan...

If they make a new official announcement, we will change it, but right now there seems to be no permanent pattern.

Regaring the real fixtures it does not look like something I can set in the database.

Edited by MS
-

On 22/11/2020 at 15:08, OzzymanDenmark said:

only possible to write contracts for 2 years, seriously?
In addition, most players would rather only have a 12-month contract, which makes no sense.

In 1 division, these players are clearly underrated

Sebastian Grønning
Rasmus Carstensen
Sebastian Jørgensen
Nicolaj Vallys and Mads Kaalund

Grønning is league topscorer second year in a row (https://www.transfermarkt.com/sebastian-gronning/profil/spieler/439456)
Carstensen is Denmark u21 best right back, yes right back is his position (https://www.transfermarkt.com/rasmus-carstensen/profil/spieler/542697)
And Vallys level is just a complete joke (https://www.transfermarkt.com/nicolai-vallys/profil/spieler/524081)
Highest valued player with Wessam Abou Ali irl

These are all research/database issues, please post them in the relevant forum. Thanks.

7 hours ago, MS said:

Regarding the TV schedule it is based upon the official announcements from the summer of 2019. In this it was stated that we would have 5 Sunday, and 1 Monday game, in the 20/21 season.

(https://jyllands-posten.dk/sport/fodbold/ECE11450277/superligaen-bliver-til-soendagsligaen/)

(https://ekstrabladet.dk/sport/fodbold/dansk_fodbold/superligaen/det-betyder-den-nye-superliga-aftale/7677384)

After the beginning of this season it seems they have chosen a more flexible approcah, with a Friday game sometimes, sometimes a Suturday game, and then in round 13 they stick to the original plan...

If they make a new official announcement, we will change it, but right now there seems to be no permanent pattern.

Regaring the real fixtures it does not look like something I can set in the database.

Those two articles talk about the New tv deal from 2021 and onward not this season. So the tv times is wrong but from next season they are right. 

Its first time in many years the fixtures is wrong where you fix it idont know

2 hours ago, Sunbao said:

Those two articles talk about the New tv deal from 2021 and onward not this season. So the tv times is wrong but from next season they are right. 

That is not correct.

These articles mention 20/21 specifically:

"Når sæsonen 2020/21 går i gang, bliver superligaen skåret ned til 12 hold, og i den forbindelse ryger også den nuværende fredagskamp helt væk. Det betyder, at Superligaen vil bestå af fem søndagskampe og en enkelt mandagskamp."

Sådan spilles der fra sæsonen 2020/2021 - 12 hold i Superligaen
Søndag kl. 12.00

Søndag kl. 14.00 (to kampe)

Søndag kl. 16.00

Søndag kl. 18.00

Mandag kl. 19.00

There was a tv-deal/prizepool problem in 1. division in beta and looks like its not fixed.

in season 21/22 i didnt get any tv-deal, but i got money from the prizepool(normally u get it after 11, 22 and 32 games, but got it only 2 times), but it is not listed under rules as it usually do. 

In season 22/23 i got tv-deal. sounds like there is some bugs about prizing in the lower danish leagues.

• 2 weeks later...

I've countered an issue with the cup and league substitution rules in season two:

The Sydbank Pokalen, 3F Superliga and 1.division have the sub rule of '5 from 7 (max of 3 stoppages)' while 2.division and 3.division have the sub rule of '7 subs named, maximum 3 used'

Edited by RealKandari
wording

I've edited the sub rules for the Danish leagues yet when I go and test the rules, it says 'Require maximum of 14 teams for Superliga. Found only 12', the current and correct number of teams is 12 so that error shouldn't happen. Same with the 2. division error, there is 28 teams irl so that error message shouldn't show up

https://gyazo.com/bace60aedb096e0f11cfb3d1c87a42b4

13 hours ago, RealKandari said:

I've edited the sub rules for the Danish leagues yet when I go and test the rules, it says 'Require maximum of 14 teams for Superliga. Found only 12', the current and correct number of teams is 12 so that error shouldn't happen. Same with the 2. division error, there is 28 teams irl so that error message shouldn't show up

https://gyazo.com/bace60aedb096e0f11cfb3d1c87a42b4

Why are employee contracts part-time in Denmark? You know?

On 16/12/2020 at 10:52, MechNeo said:

Why are employee contracts part-time in Denmark? You know?

I had this issue as well, some scouts and physios in the league are part-time, this was an issue last year as well but it seems they did not fix it. The Superliga has a few issues that seems to be ignored by SI. 

I couldn't find anything irl saying they have PT contracts but they shouldn't as the Superliga is a full time league, this is probably something SI have ignored

1 hour ago, RealKandari said:

I had this issue as well, some scouts and physios in the league are part-time, this was an issue last year as well but it seems they did not fix it. The Superliga has a few issues that seems to be ignored by SI. 

I couldn't find anything irl saying they have PT contracts but they shouldn't as the Superliga is a full time league, this is probably something SI have ignored

Please @MShelp

7 hours ago, MechNeo said:

Please @MShelp

Hi

All of the players in the senior squads of the 3F Superliga, are on full time contracts. For the Non-player persons it is a little more diverse, many of them are full-time employees, but not all.

For instance some of the scouts & physios for youth teams are not on full time contracts.

If there is specific persons, where you think there is an error regarding Full-Time/Part-Time, you are welcome to send me a message about it :)

On 25/11/2020 at 21:06, Sutharam[FM_CHAMP] said:

There was a tv-deal/prizepool problem in 1. division in beta and looks like its not fixed.

in season 21/22 i didnt get any tv-deal, but i got money from the prizepool(normally u get it after 11, 22 and 32 games, but got it only 2 times), but it is not listed under rules as it usually do. 

In season 22/23 i got tv-deal. sounds like there is some bugs about prizing in the lower danish leagues.

Has this been fixed?

On 18/12/2020 at 20:46, MS said:

Hi

All of the players in the senior squads of the 3F Superliga, are on full time contracts. For the Non-player persons it is a little more diverse, many of them are full-time employees, but not all.

For instance some of the scouts & physios for youth teams are not on full time contracts.

If there is specific persons, where you think there is an error regarding Full-Time/Part-Time, you are welcome to send me a message about it :)

Employees of the first team of all teams in Denmark have partial contracts, and those who have full contracts when you offer to renew ask you for a partial contract

1.png

2.png

On 18/12/2020 at 20:46, MS said:

Hi

It happens with all types of first team employees such as trainers, scouts, analysts, or they appear with a partial contract or when you offer to renew a 1/3 they ask you to go from full to partial contract, without adding anything with the base game

3.png

not sure if this is specific to Denmark or if it's a general bug but it seems I'm able to make 4 substitutions in the Danish league.

I can never do the fourth substitution manually (it says I correctly have no more subs), but if I do 3 manually, the ass.man. will still suggest subbing a tired player, in which case I can press the "do it" button and it's done.

.pkm is attached where I as Esbjerg fB make 4 subs.

Esbjerg fB v FC Nordsjælland.pkm

Not sure if this is league specific, but I have not found it on the forum.

In my 3rd season something weird has happened to the schedule.

Normally, the danish superliga will have a winter break from mid december to start/mid february. This season however, the fall season ends in october and the first game of the spring season is the 1st of january. In november and december there are cup games.

Not only is this very inaccurate, it also resulted in a congested fall schedule and no winter holiday for the squad.

I am pretty sure it is due to the world cup in Qatar, but the squad should be on holiday during this.

If it not a known issue I will upload my save game.

spacer.png

Edited by Hanga

11 hours ago, Henningo said:

Throughout my first season in AaB, the board has been frustrated with my top-3 position. When finishing the season in 2nd place, I officially failed my Top-6 objective.

2118383677_Screenshot2020-12-29005208.png.c2e1989fb3234eaedf5aaf26cb40d23e.png

Weird. I also play AaB and I was always on course to achieve the objective. What did it say during the season?

55 minutes ago, Hanga said:

Weird. I also play AaB and I was always on course to achieve the objective. What did it say during the season?

I think the status was 'Disappointed'. That I was only on course to finish in Top-3. And towards the end of the season they added that also the point difference to my target was getting too large.

On 29/12/2020 at 13:19, Hanga said:

Got the same in the second season, playing with AaB. First season I finished 3rd, and that was counted as achievement complete (for both seasons the target was to have a place in the Championship Group). Also in several news items, AaB was quoted as finished 5th (which was my position in the preliminary phase).

Playing as Brondby, all the Derby games versus Copenhagen is played with away shirts instead of the classical Yellow and blue versus White or said in another way the shirts selected is never the home shirts even though these matches are always played with each teams home shirt.

1.JPG

Hi guys,

I've just got a quick Q re the squad registration for the Superliga if that's ok? First time I've managed in Denmark so just a little unsure. I'm Fremad Amager and on course to get promoted first season, I've looked at the squad reg rules for the Superliga and it says that in the squad there must be 4 'trained at club' players. I currently only have 1 in my first team - so what exactly does this mean I'll need to do?

Does it mean the other 3 slots need to be taken up by some of my youth players on amateur contracts?

22 hours ago, Sport Lacost said:

Hi guys,

I've just got a quick Q re the squad registration for the Superliga if that's ok? First time I've managed in Denmark so just a little unsure. I'm Fremad Amager and on course to get promoted first season, I've looked at the squad reg rules for the Superliga and it says that in the squad there must be 4 'trained at club' players. I currently only have 1 in my first team - so what exactly does this mean I'll need to do?

Does it mean the other 3 slots need to be taken up by some of my youth players on amateur contracts?

Not sure this is correct, but do believe you will just have less registrations spots for the total of 25 players. So lets say you only have 1 home trained, and need to have 4, you will only be able to register a total of 22 players in stead of 25, because 3 will be subtracted with 25. 

I hope the above makes sense.

On 29/12/2020 at 00:56, Henningo said:

Throughout my first season in AaB, the board has been frustrated with my top-3 position. When finishing the season in 2nd place, I officially failed my Top-6 objective.

2118383677_Screenshot2020-12-29005208.png.c2e1989fb3234eaedf5aaf26cb40d23e.png

I have had a similar issue with AGF. Very annoying as I clearly surpassed expectations by finishing second in the Championship Group:

board.png

League.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • SI Staff
On 30/01/2021 at 15:51, Nikow said:

Players who play in other leagues can be nominated for prices in the Danish league.

Cheers for spotting the issue with the Fall Player of the Year award, for the 3F Superliga @Nikow.
This is one we had under review and it just needed the "Based" field filled in the "Domestic".
We've fixed that one for the next data update we can do.

The other issue you have mentioned is something we would require some more information and examples to resolve.

15 minutes ago, Branquinho1997 said:

if you dont know , dont say nothing, wait until monday for their response....

The post stays until i get a response.

This is an issue with the data editor, not with the data itself. Please try the Editors Hideaway for help or post in the bug forum should a bug be identified. There is no need to be rude to researchers, particularly when you're posting in the wrong thread to begin with. 

Editors Hideaway: Editors Hideaway - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com)

Bug Forum: Pre-Game and In-Game Editor - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com)

Edit- I notice you've posted similar messages in other threads. These will be removed, as above, please go to the Editors section for help. 

28 minutos atrás, metal_guitarist disse:

This is an issue with the data editor, not with the data itself. Please try the Editors Hideaway for help or post in the bug forum should a bug be identified. There is no need to be rude to researchers, particularly when you're posting in the wrong thread to begin with. 

Editors Hideaway: Editors Hideaway - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com)

Bug Forum: Pre-Game and In-Game Editor - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com)

Edit- I notice you've posted similar messages in other threads. These will be removed, as above, please go to the Editors section for help. 

Sorry but this was the confirmation that i wanted since the dude wasnt sure of the info.

Will post there and see if it gets fixed. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently on course to get promoted first season with Fremad Amager. For the Superliga it says that each 25 man squad must have 4 players trained at the club, however I currently only have 1.

Does this mean that next season I will only be able to register a 22 man squad total due to the 3 missing slots for homegrown players not being filled? First time managing in Denmark so a little unsure how it works.

Thanks guys! @MS

7 hours ago, Sport Lacost said:

I'm currently on course to get promoted first season with Fremad Amager. For the Superliga it says that each 25 man squad must have 4 players trained at the club, however I currently only have 1.

Does this mean that next season I will only be able to register a 22 man squad total due to the 3 missing slots for homegrown players not being filled? First time managing in Denmark so a little unsure how it works.

Thanks guys! @MS

Hi :)

Yes, the 3 missing players trained at own club will be deducted from the total 25.

On the positive side you are able to use any player under 21 without them being registered in the group of 25.

Kind Regards
MS

On 22/02/2021 at 20:23, MS said:

Hi :)

Yes, the 3 missing players trained at own club will be deducted from the total 25.

On the positive side you are able to use any player under 21 without them being registered in the group of 25.

Kind Regards
MS

Thanks alot!

I'm currently in March, have not spent a penny yet and am well within my wage budget and yet we are already £150k in debt. Is this normal for the Danish lower leagues?

Will I be ok once we get promoted?

2 hours ago, Sport Lacost said:

Thanks alot!

I'm currently in March, have not spent a penny yet and am well within my wage budget and yet we are already £150k in debt. Is this normal for the Danish lower leagues?

Will I be ok once we get promoted?

Hi

A promotion to the 3F Superliga will give a decent amount of TV money, and room for some transfers :) 

Life in the Danish 1. Division is expensive for the full time clubs, in the year 2019 Fremad Amager had a deficit of 25.600.000 DKK.

https://www.bold.dk/fodbold/nyheder/fremad-a-tabte-25-mio-i-2019-vi-foelger-planen/

The  annual report for 2020 havent been announced yet, but I would be surprized if they are in the plus now.

Kind Regards
MS

Hi.

Just started a new save game in the Danish league, and it appears that the 5 out of 7 subs rule will still be there for the second season, which is not correct. 

This issue has been stated earlier in this forum, but keeps on getting left out of the patches and updates. I had hoped to finally start a Danish league save game, after the 21.3 update, but again the Danish leahue has been ignored.

What is the status on this bug? 

image.thumb.png.a35b9daeca093e234f612a38265fe4cc.png

8 hours ago, Pacan said:

Hi.

Just started a new save game in the Danish league, and it appears that the 5 out of 7 subs rule will still be there for the second season, which is not correct. 

This issue has been stated earlier in this forum, but keeps on getting left out of the patches and updates. I had hoped to finally start a Danish league save game, after the 21.3 update, but again the Danish leahue has been ignored.

What is the status on this bug? 

image.thumb.png.a35b9daeca093e234f612a38265fe4cc.png

Hi.

I know that the 5 substitution rule was extended for 1 season at the time, and if the IFAB states that it will not be applied after the 20/21 season, we will of course remove it :) 

At the current time I however dont think we can exclude a new extension of the rule, or perhaps that it is made permanent.

Kind Regards
MS

Edited by MS

Hi.

and thank you for your quick reply.

For the sake of a long term save, and what is known, wouldn't it be more accurate to go back to 3 substitutions, after the 20/21 season, as the rule has only been extended for this season as of now? 

https://www.dr.dk/sporten/fodbold/superliga/alle-klubber-enige-fortsat-fem-udskiftninger-i-dansk-fodbold 

Even though the IFAB extends the rule, it is still up to the national football association (together with the clubs) to agree on an extension for the Danish Superliga. 

For now, they have only extended the rule for the 20/21 season, therefore I believe it should be the same in the game. 

I think we all appreciate the amount of work you guys do, but last year on FM20 there were many of the same issues for the Danish League, which made it unplayable up until the march update (bugs with league structure, 5 subs, and more) and this year it seems to be more of the same, unfortunately...

Kind regards.

Edited by Pacan