[England] (Official) League Specific Issues

Freddie Sands

33 minutes ago, Stuniverse said:

Duplicated friendly fixtures on 1st round Carabao Cup Day

Fixture_Duplication_21_0_0-487510_mev21_2_0_0.png.abb585b21fc9561a57fe3423047bcdae.png

Managing Derby County I have a duplicated friendly showing for 5/9/2020 which, in real-life, was the date of the Carabao Cup 1st Round.

v001_21_0_0-487510_mev21_2_0_0.png.32c1ea646d7a7d421dfc96839265b0a9.png

Note: I had this issue on the Beta as well and reported it.

Files uploaded: 006_Stunivese_Fixture_Duplication_21_0_0-487510_mev21_2_0_0

I have had this same issue and again that was with Derby.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• SI Staff
On 23/11/2020 at 09:01, Jugers said:

The "Brext Bug".

I know we have had an explanation that the WP system for the UK is correct, but I can't help but think its broken. I can't believe that players like Sandro Tonali can't qualify for a permit to play in England on £75k a week? My suspicion is that the work permit is using the selling club as criteria for the work permit - ie it lis looking at their contact at the selling club, as well as the league reputation at the selling club rather than that of the buying club and the new contract offer. The reason I say this, is when I have signed players without a work permit, one is always granted at the first attempt to get one even when they have played no games for me or their country in the interim.

There has to be a bug or these game rules cannot be correct as it's making signing young players, even for hefty transfers and contracts, impossible.

The player below is an example of this. But also read what it says. I have had his application accepted (after 120 day wait) but it says below, that he would fail an appeal due to his N/A wages? This is clearly broken and needs looked at

To clarify on this, the bug here is the Reason text in general stating that wages are a factor. Wages are not taken into consideration with the new Brexit system - it is only the standing of said player's club & nation and the amount of games the player has played for them that are factors.

Hi, has this bug had a fix regarding work permits being applied in the Premier League despite the Brexit rules saying they're replaced with a foreign player limit?
During the beta I had the same behaviour - signed a player that failed their work permit and couldn't be registered, despite the rules saying there should be no work permits anymore with the rules appearing exactly as the screenshot in the linked post

Now with the full release update, the behaviour has slightly changed but still appears broken. The player can now be added to the squad registration, but is still blocked from playing due to the lack of work permit

Thanks!

9 hours ago, Stephen Glennon said:

This save is after all the playoffs have been played. Do you have one before the last league game of the season? Or towards the end of the league season?

Sorry I don't  - I've tried to holiday from start of save I have from season start but that playoff comes out correctly :rolleyes:

2nd season in the Premier League, with the rearrangement of fixtures due to FA Cup rounds, I noticed I'm playing Crystal Palace 3 times in the season. Twice home, once away. Therefore I'm playing 39 league matches instead of 38. Any way to fix this?

5 minutes ago, BrunoCFC10 said:

2nd season in the Premier League, with the rearrangement of fixtures due to FA Cup rounds, I noticed I'm playing Crystal Palace 3 times in the season. Twice home, once away. Therefore I'm playing 39 league matches instead of 38. Any way to fix this?

Nevermind, saved and reload and it's gone. You guys have some job on your hands because there are many issues that happen that can be resolved by saving/reloading... which isn't normal... Great game nonetheless, really enjoy it so far!

10 hours ago, TheMadMonk said:

Sorry I don't  - I've tried to holiday from start of save I have from season start but that playoff comes out correctly :rolleyes:

OK, that's good news. It's likely that this got fixed somewhere along the road and when the game updated, you got the fix. Let me know if it happens again.

Le 18/11/2020 à 16:11, Stephen Glennon a dit :

That certainly doesn't look right. Could you provide us with a save game that shows this issue? Would be better if you have one before this strange Team of the Year is generated. Here's how to upload: 

Hi @Stephen Glennon I had the same issue after my second season, 9 out of 11 players of the team of the year played for the champion Man City, and some of them were not even regularly starting.

I have uploaded my save called " prem team year.fm ", it's a couple weeks before the end of the season.

1 hour ago, kenankodro said:

Hi @Stephen Glennon I had the same issue after my second season, 9 out of 11 players of the team of the year played for the champion Man City, and some of them were not even regularly starting.

I have uploaded my save called " prem team year.fm ", it's a couple weeks before the end of the season.

Nice one, thanks for that. That one is logged now.

Good evening,

I have an issue I have just noticed in my save (now 2022) where I played man United AWAY on 5th Nov 2022 just before the World Cup in Qatar and I now have them again on 14th Jan 2023 in the same season AWAY?? So I will play them twice both times AWAY!?!? United are lucky enough, they don’t need any extra help with it?? Any one else had this? 

E2C302C1-42A8-4795-970E-7DA36544D15A.jpeg

2 minutes ago, joshtitothomas said:

Hi, Im playing the full release and I am in 2022 (weird world cup season) but I am playing WBA away twice in the league in the same week. 

Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 8.24.54 PM.png

Just noticed that I play every team either home OR away. I don't play anyone both home AND away. WBA was obvious as they were in succession!

2 hours ago, Masonp2 said:

Good evening,

I have an issue I have just noticed in my save (now 2022) where I played man United AWAY on 5th Nov 2022 just before the World Cup in Qatar and I now have them again on 14th Jan 2023 in the same season AWAY?? So I will play them twice both times AWAY!?!? United are lucky enough, they don’t need any extra help with it?? Any one else had this? 

E2C302C1-42A8-4795-970E-7DA36544D15A.jpeg

This has happened to me too, just now. Second season at Liverpool and there are many teams I play twice at home or twice away. I've attached screenshot.

Image 26-11-20 at 9.13 am.jpeg

10 hours ago, Merseyswimmer said:

This has happened to me too, just now. Second season at Liverpool and there are many teams I play twice at home or twice away. I've attached screenshot.

Image 26-11-20 at 9.13 am.jpeg

@kenankodro@Masonp2 Could any/all of you please upload a save so we can take a look at this? Thanks. Here's how to do it: 

1 hour ago, iiKezza said:

I've had a similar issue as well - holidayed my file forward to see if it was affected. Can upload, do you need it to be as close to fixture generation as possible?

@kenankodro@Masonp2 Thanks for the help everyone. We had a look at the saves you uploaded and it looks like this issue was related to another fixtures problem from the beta. That problem has been fixed now but it doesn't apply to old saves. If anyone finds this problem in a new save, please let us know.

21 minutes ago, Stephen Glennon said:

@kenankodro@Masonp2 Thanks for the help everyone. We had a look at the saves you uploaded and it looks like this issue was related to another fixtures problem from the beta. That problem has been fixed now but it doesn't apply to old saves. If anyone finds this problem in a new save, please let us know.

Thanks for the update, time to restart the save - at least I get a slightly tweaked Lewis Montsma to work with, not all bad I guess!

• SI Staff
3 hours ago, pickyimp said:

Minor issue but my Carabao cup game on Saturday 5th Sept kicks off at 19:45 when it should be 3pm

Thanks, we'll look into this. Do you have a source for an approximate schedule that the competition fixture times should stick to? Also, would these dates be just for the 2020/21 edition? Thanks

The spread of home to away fixtures is very unusual in the Premier League - there are too many consecutive home/away fixtures. In real life there are no more than 2 consecutive home or away games, most often it's 1 and 1. I'm seeing several chunks of 3 home or 3 away in a row. 

image.thumb.png.fa173455a47656d539ca91573bf70c34.png

I've just had a player sent off in the FA Cup, but his suspension is only for FA Cup games, whereas it should be for all domestic games. It is the booking-related suspension for the FA Cup that only apply to FA Cup games. He was sent off for a dangerous tackle, straight red.

image.png.41dc61a292588f10b86aa225d8b63ba0.png

On 26/11/2020 at 10:42, Stephen Glennon said:

So for this save game, I will continually have this issue unless I start a new game??

• SI Staff
4 hours ago, tmann90 said:

Hi, squad numbers aren't working in the national league north, despite the option to include them being ticked in the editor. 

It's been ticked in the database for quite a while now, so should be working as intended.

One that@Freddie Sandsmight be able to assist with, in case it is coded to ignore squad numbers for the Vanarama National League North & South.

It may have already been mentioned but I'm having inconsistencies with the number of subs allowed in the Championship 20/21 season. Some matches I'll be able to use all 5 subs as per the new rules, often it'll block me from making any more after 3 or sometimes 4 substitutions have been made.

4 hours ago, Tug_NCFC said:

It may have already been mentioned but I'm having inconsistencies with the number of subs allowed in the Championship 20/21 season. Some matches I'll be able to use all 5 subs as per the new rules, often it'll block me from making any more after 3 or sometimes 4 substitutions have been made.

Having the same problem with this myself. Allowed 4 one game but then only 3 the next.

10 hours ago, Tug_NCFC said:

The rules state that only 3 stoppages allowed? So it you are doing one sub at a time it will only let you do the three. 

20 hours ago, Ed Hewison said:

It's been ticked in the database for quite a while now, so should be working as intended.

One that@Freddie Sandsmight be able to assist with, in case it is coded to ignore squad numbers for the Vanarama National League North & South.

Think it could be a hard coded issue, as not all the club's are using it. 

I don't know if this is right forum but English leagues have something wrong with media predictions as they are hidden in some of the many leagues. For example, now I can't click media predictions in league stages pages of Premier League and National.

I uploaded the file yesterday with name "Chesterfield". Maybe someone could check that minor issue?

I don't know if its a bug but I thought i'd post just in case it is, i holidayed the 1st season then took over a non playable team in Enfield town but I had been put in national north after my 1st season with them i got moved into national south so the game corrected itself just strange it put me in north first.430170374_VanaramaNationalLeagueNorth_Stages.thumb.png.c947deaf37da9aa1e28838b4b6f1e20c.png

Vanarama National League South_ Stages.png

Edited by kelevra
Added images

I start to play in SKY bet league one with Sunderland, and there is funny rule of 53 000 € per week. Is this in real world? Where can i change this in editor? this is stupid. Other temas have bigger wage to and nothing... please help

And example Grigg have wage 11000p/w and when I remove him my wage from 53000pw drop to 51000pw and not like it mus be 42000p/w

image.thumb.png.99f4664f2c76784e55515b01bad24b56.png

Edited by agoran

21 hours ago, agoran said:

I start to play in SKY bet league one with Sunderland, and there is funny rule of 53 000 € per week. Is this in real world? Where can i change this in editor? this is stupid. Other temas have bigger wage to and nothing... please help

And example Grigg have wage 11000p/w and when I remove him my wage from 53000pw drop to 51000pw and not like it mus be 42000p/w

image.thumb.png.99f4664f2c76784e55515b01bad24b56.png

This is actually by design - League One and Two implemented Salary Caps this year. For League one the cap should be £2.5 million per year (approx £48,000 per week, i guess EUR 53,000 is the approx currency conversion). To allow for clubs that would have players on significantly higher wages any contract signed before the cap came in (early august 2020) would only count as £2,000 per week towards the cap. Therefore Grigg on 11,000 per week will only count for 2,000 towards the cap.

It's going to be a nightmare in real life come the end of this season when clubs like Sunderland, Hull, Charlton, Portsmouth .etc, who all have significantly higher wage bills, are forced to attribute the entire salary of their players towards the cap. Also please note that any U21 players do not count at all towards the cap.