[Mexico] Data Issues

Please post any data issues related to Mexico here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for Mexico should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling, league table sorting rules and match rules.

First time reporting, what I think, is a bug so apologies if this is the wrong place.

Simmed Mexico for a year to take over the new team for the Youth Only Challenge on here and Colima FC appeared so I took over them but on checking finances it shows that we spent £90m on wages last month and the club is £42m in debt.

bug.png.9ebdf76cbd022d5554c327664e4f2b56.png

Started a new save with Azores De Hidalgo and got as far as registering a new the squad for the league but it's telling me that they are all non nation born despite all of them being Mexican.

bug.png.1bf570ea3164a7861e23124ee45978d6.png

5 hours ago, metallimuse said:

First time reporting, what I think, is a bug so apologies if this is the wrong place.

Simmed Mexico for a year to take over the new team for the Youth Only Challenge on here and Colima FC appeared so I took over them but on checking finances it shows that we spent £90m on wages last month and the club is £42m in debt.

bug.png.9ebdf76cbd022d5554c327664e4f2b56.png

I don't think this is a bug, just a reflection of the reality many lower league teams live every year. Salaries in Mexico are way too high and teams constantly lose money. We made some minor adjustments in the finances that probably are still not reflected in the beta, but I don't expect a big change. It is indeed really difficult to survive financially as a second/third tier side.

2 hours ago, metallimuse said:

Started a new save with Azores De Hidalgo and got as far as registering a new the squad for the league but it's telling me that they are all non nation born despite all of them being Mexican.

In the Liga MX/Expansion MX rules, players don't count as "Mexican homegrown" until they already played in one previous tournament (and as long as they were registered in the system before they turned 18).

This is a way to protect veterans and ensure teams don't just sign foreigners and fill the rest of the squad with rookies. You should be able to have those players in your B/U20 squad and use them in games, but you need to register and field a minimum of veterans too.

Haven't got FM21 yet. Can someone tell me if Santos Laguna's stadium is still wrongly named "Territorio Santos Modelo" instead of "Estadio Corona"? I was having a conversation in the FM20 tread but it got deleted.

hace 8 horas, metallimuse dijo:

Azores registered a lot of mexican players that according to Liga MX / Expansion League regulations are considered Not Nation Born (NNB). As you can see in the following link with the letters NFM (No Formado en México - Not Formed in Mexico): http://www.ligamx.net/cancha/club/12078

hace 2 horas, ferdinandgc dijo:

Haven't got FM21 yet. Can someone tell me if Santos Laguna's stadium is still wrongly named "Territorio Santos Modelo" instead of "Estadio Corona"? I was having a conversation in the FM20 tread but it got deleted.

Fixed to Estadio TSM Corona, as it is named in the Liga MX website and regulations. Fixed also Arely to Areli Betsiel (first name) Hernández (last name).

Let us know more issues related to FM21. Thank you!

hace 2 horas, gtstarter93 dijo:

Fixed to Estadio TSM Corona, as it is named in the Liga MX website and regulations. Fixed also Arely to Areli Betsiel (first name) Hernández (last name).

Let us know more issues related to FM21. Thank you!

I guess you didn't get to see my last response to you before the thread was deleted. While it certainly is an improvement, I'm happy to provide proof that it's named "Estadio Corona."

Territorio Santos Modelo is the whole sports and entertainment complex that includes the stadium, training grounds, gym, corporative offices, church and in the future, a hotel, a mall and some other stuff. BUT, nothing inside Territorio Santos Modelo has TSM in its name.
The church is named Parroquia de Todos los Santos, not Parroquia de Todos los Santos TSM or Parroquia TSM de Todos los Santos.
The gym is named Holox Fitness Center, not Holox Fitness Center TSM.
The physiotherapy and nutrition center is named Cefini Wellness Center, not Cefini Wellness Center TSM.
The same goes for the Centro de Alto Rendimiento and the same goes for the stadium, of course.

The name is even in huuuge letters write in front of the stadium.

I'll attach pictures from one of the club's official Media Guides for you. Also attached is one of my season tickets where you can see not only the name of the stadium but also the "Estadio Corona" logo. Why would the team have a logo for Estadio Corona if it wasn't named Estadio Corona? (In case you think any of it refers to the old stadium, the old Corona hasn't existed for over 10 years now.). Please visit the club's page, http://clubsantos.mx under TSM for more proof.
Obviously the correct name of any stadium in the world is the one the different clubs name it, since they most likely own it, and not the name the league or federation gives it. The Liga MX site also says Mazatlán's stadium is named "Estadio Mazatlán" when the official name according to the team's official site is "Estadio El Kraken", so it's not the most reliably source.

Sorry for the long post. Hopefully this is enough information for you to see that the LigaMX site is not correct and that having TSM in the name of the stadium is just wrong. Cheers!

PD. Please tell me if you still need proof that Adrián Lozano can play in more positions and not only as AMC, I'm happy to contribute.

estadio corona.jpg

IMG_20201108_221716.jpg

IMG_20201108_221751.jpg

IMG_20201108_221917.jpg

IMG_20201108_221954.jpg

IMG_20201108_222024.jpg

124816225_3621707204539026_1679228584172100662_n.jpg

124984787_299864227727951_4897509242181266439_n.jpg

Edited by ferdinandgc
7 hours ago, pga81 said:

VICTOR CENICEROS (COLIMA FC - MEXICO) HAS  A HUGE WAGE !! I THINK THERE'S A MISTAKE :-)

Immagine 2020-11-12 111725.png

Cheers for spotting this. Lucky him if he earns that much a week!

I've adjusted this today, but @luisrha may want to make further changes to his wage.

Hey, managing Pachuca in Mexico. I was able to win the league in my first year, but when I go to my players history, especially my main goal scorers biography, it doesnt show that they won it. I am including the player that he did play for me and his milestones. In his biography it does show he was the top scorer in the league but again, no sign of winning the league.

image.png.77ccdf647af83d7e7e61a6e276672cae.png

image.png.2ed7c73057fb38e4ea0923a859ae91a4.png

image.png.9c58c2a15139bce0a36d4891e39a5557.png

Hi! I noticed when I was testing the other day that B teams were playing in the Mexican cup. For example both Cruz Azul and Cruz Azul Hidalgo was in the same competition. This must be a mistake, no? Also the aggregate table doesn't show, despite being the basis of who qualifies for the some continental play (Leagues cup?)