Football Manager 2021 Live Stream - Replay

• Administrators

For those of you who may have missed the fun and games last night, the first official live Steam of Football Manager 2021 went live and is now available to watch back in all its glory

Tom Davidson and Dom Baker are joined by Sports Interactive gaffer Miles Jacobson to discuss all things FM21 whilst trying to push Watford into the promotion spots of the Championship. So click the link above to watch and find out how they get on! 

21 hours ago, anindyarajan19 said:

Could the next livestream have you guys managing a top team like Bayern? Really want to see how more technically proficient players do in this ME.

yes, this^

even rashidi in one of his youtube vids says he always does this every time a new game comes out. meaning he picks a top side like barca to gauge how good (or bad) the ME is and how much it has changed.

38 minutes ago, Artin said:

yes, this^

even rashidi in one of his youtube vids says he always does this every time a new game comes out. meaning he picks a top side like barca to gauge how good (or bad) the ME is and how much it has changed.

Its the best way to learn the game.

im going with barca as 1st save since fm2006. U will have enough time to play with “lower” teams. 

Enjoyed watching the twitch stream. Fairly early on Tom, I think, said that processing was quicker now and that a lot of work had gone on under the hood to speed things up. If this is the case then, presumably, we should be able to load a few more playable leagues and players compared with FM20 for a similar speed experience?

Very enjoyable to watch. I liked how Myles showed off his tactical masterclass. Maybe when he's finished at SI and buys Watford he'll take over managerial duties as well there. :p

23 minutes ago, holidaysong said:

My wife came home this afternoon to find me watching a video of a couple of guys playing a computer game and just gave me this look of pity. Good times.

I thought that story was going in a completely different direction. 🤣🤣😂