1 Rep & -1 Facilities in the Pre-Game Editor

Gbrexiton

A 1 reputation team is essentially a fieldfiller. Added to the game, but at such a low level the team will be mainly used as an opponent in practice matches and such. In some cases they are in competition and the 1 reputation will relegate them pretty quick.

-1 means random. Could be anywhere between 1 and 20.

2 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

A 1 reputation team is essentially a fieldfiller. Added to the game, but at such a low level the team will be mainly used as an opponent in practice matches and such. In some cases they are in competition and the 1 reputation will relegate them pretty quick.

-1 means random. Could be anywhere between 1 and 20.

• A lot of clubs in the Czech 3rd division were 1 rep, but clubs of a seemingly similar stature had around 2,000 to me, which was odd.
  • When you mean random, is random skewed based on rep, or is it truly random. (For example, is a higher rep team or a team with better facilities more likely to generate a higher number?)

15 minutes ago, Gbrexiton said:
  • A lot of clubs in the Czech 3rd division were 1 rep, but clubs of a seemingly similar stature had around 2,000 to me, which was odd.
  • When you mean random, is random skewed based on rep, or is it truly random. (For example, is a higher rep team or a team with better facilities more likely to generate a higher number?)

The team reputation is set by researchers, so they either decide to quick-add them or had reasons for the reputation. 

My educated guess is that reputation can play a part in the generation of the random number, but I can't say for sure if it has a role.

12 hours ago, Gbrexiton said:

In the Pre-Game Editor, I found the following:

• Many teams, namely in the Czech Republic, have with 1 rep
  • Clubs with facilities like youth facilities of -1

What does this mean?

you can always ask there