Looking for people to help with my ConIFA project in FM

Beth Dealer

So, I'm trying to put ConIFA nations in FM, at least 20 of them.
This project will require a lot of time an effort from me, so if someone can help me do the brainstorming and research part, that'd be appreciated. (I can do the editing in the database)

And the database will have most of the ConIFA nations, but not all of them since there are only a few nations to de-extinctify in FM.
It doesn't have to be 100% accurate and you don't need a lot of experience on these stuff, we're just trying to make a fun database. The nations will have fictional/real leagues depending on how many irl clubs there are.

Planned nations for the next month, before FM21 releases:

• Jersey
  • Kernow (Cornwall)
  • Isle of Man 
  • Artsakh
  • Monaco

(These will also include the ConIFA European cup and ConIFA Champions League*)

*fictional

Stretch goals if we make those nations and competitions before FM21

• Kiribati & Tuvalu
  • A proto-ConIFA world cup

This will be a long process, so in FM21 we will add more goals to the project.

Thanks, it's 4AM currently and I'm working on the Artsakh league, sorry if I sound really wonky during this post.

Re: I made 6 nations (without logos currently), all based on real clubs

Greenland ConIFA.fmf Cornwall ConIFA.fmf Crimea ConIFA.fmf ConIFA CL.fmf Monaco ConIFA.fmf Jersey ConIFA.fmf Artsakh ConIFA.fmf

Edited by Beth Dealer
added new database downloads

As you might know there is no possibility to create new nations, so what is your exact plan to create Jersey and such? Just checking with you, before you start editing and run into issues.

Oh hey, I'm just de-extinctifying nations like Ireland Pre-1922 and such

3 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

As you might know there is no possibility to create new nations, so what is your exact plan to create Jersey and such? Just checking with you, before you start editing and run into issues.

Yup, that's the right way to go.

Because you are reviving nations, you can go a long way without having to edit any other than those specific areas, so that's good.

Maybe Tuvaly and Kiribati are part of the Pacific Games, not sure, but they can keep playing there, so no issue there as well.

• 5 months later...
On 09/10/2020 at 22:20, Beth Dealer said:

So, I'm trying to put ConIFA nations in FM, at least 20 of them.
This project will require a lot of time an effort from me, so if someone can help me do the brainstorming and research part, that'd be appreciated. (I can do the editing in the database)

And the database will have most of the ConIFA nations, but not all of them since there are only a few nations to de-extinctify in FM.
It doesn't have to be 100% accurate and you don't need a lot of experience on these stuff, we're just trying to make a fun database. The nations will have fictional/real leagues depending on how many irl clubs there are.

Planned nations for the next month, before FM21 releases:

• Jersey
  • Kernow (Cornwall)
  • Isle of Man 
  • Artsakh
  • Monaco

(These will also include the ConIFA European cup and ConIFA Champions League*)

*fictional

Stretch goals if we make those nations and competitions before FM21

• Kiribati & Tuvalu
  • A proto-ConIFA world cup

This will be a long process, so in FM21 we will add more goals to the project.

Thanks, it's 4AM currently and I'm working on the Artsakh league, sorry if I sound really wonky during this post.

Re: I made 6 nations (without logos currently), all based on real clubs

Greenland ConIFA.fmf 16.71 kB · 1 download Cornwall ConIFA.fmf 42.89 kB · 2 downloads Crimea ConIFA.fmf 15.2 kB · 2 downloads ConIFA CL.fmf 29.82 kB · 2 downloads Monaco ConIFA.fmf 17.01 kB · 2 downloads Jersey ConIFA.fmf 18.86 kB · 2 downloads Artsakh ConIFA.fmf 19.88 kB · 2 downloads

Hey, I've just uploaded a CONIFA database with 14 nations.

On my database I've overwritten Oceania, ive been looking at how to re use extinct nations as you can't just untick them in the editor, I believe it's done through config files, could you help at all with that?

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/03/2021 at 06:45, Cymrurevans said:

Hey, I've just uploaded a CONIFA database with 14 nations.

On my database I've overwritten Oceania, ive been looking at how to re use extinct nations as you can't just untick them in the editor, I believe it's done through config files, could you help at all with that?

Thank you.

Sorry for the late replies since I don't usually go here often, you can contact me via discord, bubblegumneko#6969. If you have any questions about it.