Editing Points per win [where did it go?]

omnivore

You used to be able to edit points per win in the simple editor view. I've done some searching and seen there's apparently a complicated way to do it in the advanced editor, but not clear where it's hiding to me. I have a custom league that uses 5 point wins and I only maintain it because I just use the same xml from year to year, but can't modify any of my new league files annoying. Anyone?

19 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

As far as I know, this version only allows editing points in the advanced rules, no longer in basic.

I cannot find it in the advanced rules, even. I know in the past people have mentioned this but I cannot find it explicitly. 

In basic rules is under the "general" tab in the divisions section: (must set it for every league you want to set the rules.  Let's say you have five divisions, if you only set it in the main one it will only affect that.

image.thumb.png.eea98ffb925d38a86ea2e014ed250129.png

If not ticked and modified it will use the standard 3 per win, 1 per draw and 0 per defeat.

For future humans who end up in my plight, there's a ""active fields" filter in the far left corner of the editor that hides this in the game for some ridiculous reason. Once you uncheck it, this stuff appears. 

filter.png

Edited by omnivore

On 19/09/2020 at 06:40, omnivore said:

For future humans who end up in my plight, there's a ""active fields" filter in the far left corner of the editor that hides this in the game for some ridiculous reason. Once you uncheck it, this stuff appears. 

filter.png

Its there so when you have activated something and you need to find it again you dont have to go through every conceivable avenue to find it but yeas if you accidentally have clicked it it will hide things