Changing save/skins/graphics folder directory on EPIC GAMES

Shafko

Hi can someone help me with this? I wanted to load the megapack skin on my d drive (where the epic game is saved) but it keeps defaulting the user data to the c drive (where I don't have space for the megapack skin). I tried moving the epic games launcher data as per Kodiak suggests above, but it keeps saving the user game files back on the C drive and is not uploading skins. 

in the epic games launcher check command line I've put 

--user_data_location=D:\tarek\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\

what am I doing wrong please?

9 hours ago, Kaboodle said:

Hi can someone help me with this? I wanted to load the megapack skin on my d drive (where the epic game is saved) but it keeps defaulting the user data to the c drive (where I don't have space for the megapack skin). I tried moving the epic games launcher data as per Kodiak suggests above, but it keeps saving the user game files back on the C drive and is not uploading skins. 

in the epic games launcher check command line I've put 

--user_data_location=D:\tarek\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\

what am I doing wrong please?

You have to type like this

--user_data_location="D:\tarek\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\"

Thank you for that Kodiak. Still can't seem to get it working somehow. It still loads from the C drive documents folder. When I delete that sports interactive folder it won't start. When I verify files again, it recreates the file back in the C folder?

Any thoughts at all you might have on what is still going wrong would be very much appreciated!

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I managed to add graphics folder to epic games version of Fm20 to get kits logos facepacks and trophies etc in the game. I made the 'graphics' folder with the various sub folders of kits logo faces etc and saved them in Epic Games/Football Manager/data/game/graphics  Then went into my save game and loaded up. Then did the preferences/ interface/ clear cache and tick the changes skins box (Like u do a steam version). And it worked a treat. Hope this helps

On 20/09/2020 at 00:28, Kaboodle said:

Thank you for that Kodiak. Still can't seem to get it working somehow. It still loads from the C drive documents folder. When I delete that sports interactive folder it won't start. When I verify files again, it recreates the file back in the C folder?

Any thoughts at all you might have on what is still going wrong would be very much appreciated!

Thanks

Hello, i solved this problem removing the symbol \ after 2020. Everything is working for me. Hope this helps.

Edited by Marcofon90