The Making of a Legend: The Mark Wilson Chronicles (Part Ten: Will Wilson enjoy a trip to the Theatre of Dreams)

mark wilson27

June 2033:
June 23rd:
It wasn't a hard decision to accept the United job and in truth if anyone else had come in for me I would've stayed with Celtic, but United is my dream job.
I have not a bad squad in truth, however I do have a few aging players which I will be looking to offload at some point. The squad is as follows:

Goalkeepers:
Josh Brennan (ENG 28), Scott Ryder (ENG 28)

Defenders:
Lee King (ENG 25), Ricardo Chacon (MEX 31), Uche Akilu (ENG 29), Agustin Almiron (ARG 32), Mario Morales (URU 31), Kim Chul-Ho (KOR 27)

Midfielders:
Gerard Smits (NED 31), Manu Prieto (ESP 29), Rusian Zuev (RUS 28), Antonio Marin (ESP 27), Da Silva (BRA 30), Jair Gonzalez (COL 31), Ivan de Paula (BRA 30), Joakim Johansson (SWE 28), Paul Parkinson (ENG 26), Domenico Leonardi (ITA 24), Kyle Jardine (SCO 28), Assane Kone (FRA 31)

Attackers:
Andrea Pinamonti (ITA 34), Cemal Yildrim (FRA 30), Nelson Tataje (PER 29), Alessandro Grossi (ITA 21)

The board have stated what they expect of me for the forthcoming season and they expect to reach the Semi Finals of the Champions Cup, to win the Premier Division, to reach the final of the FA Cup and in truth their not bothered about the EFL Cup. I have been given £120,000,000 transfer budget to help achieve their targets

June 29th:
My first match in charge was a friendly against Chon Heng and we destroyed them 14-0 with M.Morales, A.Grossi, K.Jardin and P.Parkinson scoring one. A.Kone grabbed a hat-trick so did C.Yildrim. The other goals were scored by A.Almiron, R.Zuev, N.Tateje and an own goal by A.Iog Weng

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much room to work with to be fair EvilDave, so hopefully I can get something in the first season

Season Eighteen: 2033/34:
July 2033:
July 1st:
Transfer news sees J.Gonzalez joining AS Saint-Etienne on a free transfer

July 3rd:
The next friendly sees us beating Ka Va 5-0 with an own goal from Y Kam Meng and goals from A.Grossi, C.Yildrim, A.Kone and K.Jardine.

July 5th:
More transfer news sees us signing Brazilian defender Guilherme from Barcelona for £39,000,000. He is a 25yr Full Back. Also G.Smits has joined Paris Saint-Germain for £15,750,000 which could rise to £22,000,000 which for a 31yr old isn’t a bad deal for us.
Our next match sees us thrashing Chao Pak Kei 7-0 with J.Johansson, C.Yildrim scoring a goal apiece, A.Almiron getting a brace and A.Grossi getting a hat-trick

July 9th:
Our next friendly sees us facing Matlock Town and we only beat them 4-0 with A.Almiron and S.Webster scoring a goal each and A.Grossi grabbing a brace.

July 12th:
More transfer news sees me bringing in another Full Back as  28yr old Uruguayan Miguel Taramasco joins us from Real Madrid for £44,500,00. He is well known round the Theatre of Dreams as he was previously here last year before joining Madrid last August for £19,500,000.
We faced a harder pre-season friendly with a trip to Italy for a game against my old club Juventus and we beat them 3-2 with a hat-trick from C.Yildrim.

July 14th:
Injury news sees A.Grossi out for around a month with a Sports Hernia meaning he could miss the start of the forthcoming season.

July 16th:
Our next friendly was against Paris Saint-Germain and we played out a dire 0-0 draw at the Verratti Stadium,

July 20th:
Transfer news sees Brighton signing keeper S.Ryder for £8,750,000 which could rise to £13,500,00, it leaves me with only one main keeper and reserve / Youth team keepers to rely on, However I couldn't guarantee him a regular place in the side.
We faced our next friendly as we travelled to Lens and beat them 3-0 with N.Tataje, D.Gutierrez and Da Silva all scoring

July 22nd:
The odds for the forthcoming season have been released and we have quoted at 12-4 second favourites behind 11-4 favourites Manchester City

July 23rd:
Our next friendly sees us facing Stafford and we beat them with ease 7-0 thanks to goals from S.Pino, an own goal a brace from N.Tajate and a hat-trick from D.Gutierrez

July 28th:
We now faced a friendly against the Reserve side and the first team squad thrashed them 13-1. C.Yildrim grabbed five goals, D.Leonardi scored twice, N.Tataje grabbed five goals and A.Almiron scored a single goal. The reserve goal was scored by B.Grant

August 2033:
August 1st:
I have been asked to choose the Captain and Vice-Captain for the forthcoming season.
My Captain is Da Silva with K.Jardine as the Vice-Captain.
The final friendly of the pre-season sees us facing Real Hispalis and we have beaten them 4-1 with a brace from C.Yildrim, the other goals were scored by D.Leonardi and G.Bruni

August 6th:
Burnley (h) Premier Division (1/38)
So my first competitive game in charge and we dominated with some great play and on the 15th minute we grabbed the lead with a low shot from D.Leonardi which gave the keeper no chance of saving. Soon after we had another chance with a powerful strike from A.Kone which rattled the crossbar but went out. Burnley weren’t getting near the ball, however we couldn’t find the net in the first half. 
The second half was two minutes old when we grabbed our second goal as C.Yildrim hit home from close range after some great team play. On the 65th minute I was forced into a change as D.Gutierrez replaced the injured C.Yildrim. We dominated with ease and on the 77th minute the final goal was scored as K.Duffy diverted a D.Leonardi cross past his own keeper to give us a three nil opening day win.

Man Utd 3-0 Burnley D.Leonardi 15, C.Yildrim 47, K.Duffy 77 og

J.Brennan, Guilherme, M.Morales, A.Almiron (I.Marjanovic), U.Akilu, D.Leonardi, A.Kone (R.Zuev), Da Silva, K.Jardine, N.Tataje, C.Yildrim (inj 65 – D.Gutierrez)

The injury news on C.Yildrim sees him out for around 4-5 weeks after damaging his knee cap during the game

August 12th:
Chelsea (a) (2/38)
We now faced Chelsea and like the previous game we controlled a lot of the play. Despite controlling the play it took us till the 27th minute to open the scoring as J.Johansson headed in from a D.Silva cross. However four minutes later we let ourselves down as some poor defending saw I.Bernardi heading home from close range. After the goal the game was pretty much centred in the middle third of the pitch.
The second half started like the first ended with a lot of play in the middle of the pitch but on the 75th minute we grabbed the lead back as M.Morales slotted in from close range after some poor defensive play by the Chelsea back four. This time we managed to keep the lead for a whole three minutes as S.Paye fired in the equaliser. I was furious with a the poor defending and at the end of the match the players certainly knew how I felt.

Chelsea 2-2 Man Utd I.Bernardi 31, S.Paye 78 / J.Johansson 27, M.Morales 75

J.Brennan, Guilherme (D.Gutierrez), M.Morales, A.Almiron, U.Akilu, J.Johansson, D.Silva, D.Leonardi, A.Kone, K.Jardine (M.Taramasco), G.Bruni (S.Pino)

August 17th:
Injury news sees midfielder Da Silva out for around 5-7 months after picking up a viral infection on International duty

August 20th:
Watford (h) (3/38)
We were by far the better side as we dominated and on the 19th minute we had the ball in the back of the net with a low shot from G.Bruni however it was ruled out for a foul in the build up. Ten minutes later we had another chance as D.Leonardi tried his luck from outside the area but the Watford keeper was on hand to block the effort. We were all over the Watford side but failed to add a goal in the first half. 
The second half was much the same with my side piling on the pressure and on the 76th minute we finally got the goal we deserved as D.Leonardi rattled the ball in off the upright to send the Old Trafford crowd wild. Four minutes later we grabbed another goal as Watford’s W.Adeyemi diverted a D.Leonardi cross past his own keeper. How we didn’t get more than the one goal I don’t know, should have been a cricket score

Man Utd 2-0 Watford D.Leonardi 76, W.Adeyemi 80 og

J.Brennan, Guilherme, M.Morales (D.Gutierrez), A.Almiron, U.Akilu, J.Johansson, I.de Paula, D.Leonardi, A.Kone, S.Pino (M.Taramasco), G.Bruni (K.Jardine)

August 25th:
The draw for the EFL Cup 3rd Round has taken place and we have been drawn at home to Premiership side Burnley. Their was also the draw for the Champions Cup Group Stage, we have been placed in Group H with French side Paris Saint-Germain, Ukranian side Dynamo Kyiv and my old side Juventus

August 27th:
Sunderland (h) (4/38)
The game started quickly as we piled forward and on the 12th minute J.Johansson grabbed the lead for us with a thunderous long range effort which gave the keeper no chance of saving. Eight minutes later we grabbed a second with S.Pino heading in a D.Leonardi cross past the keeper. It was far too easy for us but on the 33rd minute D.Lefevre grabbed a goal back for Sunderland as J.Brennan wasn’t alert enough to stop a simple effort. However straight from kick off we regained our two goal lead with G.Bruni firing in from the corner of the area.
The second half was alittle quieter with much of the play dominating in the middle third. On the 65th minute though we killed the game off as A.Kone fired in from the penalty spot after S.Pino was brought down in the area, The rest of the game pretty much petered away and it was another case of we should have scored a lot more

Man Utd 4-1 Sunderland J.Johansson 12, S.Pino 20, G.Bruni 34, A.Kone 65 pen / D.Lefevre 33

J.Brennan, Guilherme, M.Morales, A.Almiron, U.Akilu, J.Johansson (D.Gutierrez), I.de Paula, D.Leonardi, A.Kone, S.Pino (K.Jardine), G.Bruni (R.Zuev )

August 31st:
Transfer news sees A.Marin joining Real Madrid for a fee of £26,500,000 which could rise to £43,000,000, also R.Zuev has joined Roma for a fee of £9,500,000 which could rise to £12,750,000

The end of the month sees us 2nd in table on 10pts two points behind Man City who have won all four games they’ve played this season

September 2033:
September 1st:
The start of the month saw my youngster S.Pino earning the Young Player of the Month award after scoring once in three games and earning an average rating of  7.43

September 10th:
The odds for the Champions Cup sees my side ranked at 7-1 with Man City at 4-1 favourites

Arsenal (a) (5/38)
The first half was in truth pretty quiet with not much action in the attacking thirds. The only real piece of action in the half was with two minutes remaining as J.Johansson hit a long range effort from outside the area which the keeper flapped at and it ended in the back of the net for the opener.
The second half was alittle better as we seemed to up our game and on the hour we had another chance with A.Kone rattling the underside of the crossbar from ten yards. Arsenal surprisingly never offered much in the way of attacking football. On the 84th minute though we were reduced to ten men after J.Brennan had picked up an injury and as I had used all my subs we had the play the last six minutes a man down. M.Morales took over in goal. Luckily for us Arsenal were pretty inept and we held on for the three points

Arsenal 0-1 Man Utd J.Johansson 43   

J.Brennan (inj 84 – no replacement ) Guilherme (D.Gutierrez), M.Morales, A.Almiron, U.Akilu, J.Johansson, I. de Paula, D.Leonardi, A.Kone, S.Pino (K.Jardine), G.Bruni (M.Taramasco)[/b]

The physio has informed me that J.Brennan will be out for around a month after fracturing his arm during the game

September 14th:
Dynamo Kyiv (a) Champs Cup Grp H (1/6)
A minute into the game Kyiv were awarded a penalty after Guilherme slid in and fouled in the area, luckily for him K.Swaby saved well to deny the striker. The penalty seemed to give my players a wake up call and we dominated the game. On the 22nd minute we took the lead as G.Bruni beat the offside trap and fired with pace past the keeper. Seven minutes later it was two nil as G.Bruni repeated his previous goal with ease. We were all over the Dynamo defence and with three minutes remaining in the half A.Kone made it three nil with a brave header.
The second half was slow to get going and on the hour mark Kyiv pulled a goal back as Y.Panchenko beat the offside trap and slotted in past K.Swaby who was slow to react. We reacted well and dominated the rest of the game and on the 89th minute we added our fourth goal with D.Leonardi curling in a freekick after A.Kone was fouled twenty yards out.

Dynamo Kyiv 1-4 Man Utd Y.Panchenko 60 / G.Bruni 22, 29, A.Kone 42, D.Leonardi 89

K.Swaby, Guilherme (L.King), K.Chui-Ho, A.Almiron (I.Marjanovic), U.Akilu, J.Johansson, I de Paula, D.Leonardi, A.Kone, S.Pino (C.Yildrim)

Other Group H Result: Paris Saint-Germain 0-0 Juventus

September 17th:
Bournemouth (a) (6/38)
A cracking start saw us taking the lead on the 2nd minute as G.Bruni rise above the defence and headed a J.Johansson cross past the Bournemouth keeper. We carried on the forward pressure and on the 37th minute we had another clear cut chance with a powerful strike but A.Kone’s effort went just over the crossbar.
The second half was much the same as we piled on the pressure without getting near the goal but on the 71st minute we finally added a second goal with J.Johansson curling in from outside the area. Our joy didn’t last for long though as two minutes later D.Calvo pulled a goal back for Bournemouth. Bournemouth seemed to wake up after the goal and outplayed us for the remaining seventeen minutes but luckily they didn’t get past K.Swaby who held on well.

Bournemouth 1-2 Man Utd D.Calvo 73 / G.Bruni 2, J.Johansson 71

K.Swaby, Guilherme, K.Chui-Ho (L.King), A.Almiron, U.Akilu, J.Johansson, I de Paula, D.Leonardi, A.Kone, S.Pino (C.Yildrim), G.Bruni (K.Jardine)

September 21st:
Burnley (h) EFL Cup 3rd Rd

Three minutes into the game we were given the chance to score as K.Jardine was hauled down in the area, A.Kone stepped up and fired the penalty high over the goal. Soon after we had another chance with K.Jardine rattling the upright from close range after beating the Burnley defence to a loose ball. On the 27th minute Burnley had their first chance as they ran through my defence with real ease and slotted past A.Haigh but the upright came to our aid. Three minutes later though we broke the deadlock as A.Kone rose above the defence and headed a M.Prieto cross past the Burnley keeper
The second saw my players upping the gears and on the hour mark we had the chance to double our lead with a long range effort from C.Yildrim however the Burnley keeper managed to save brilliantly to deny him. On the 73rd minute we had yet another chance to score with a curling effort from D.Leonardi but yet again the upright denied us. It was one way traffic and on the stroke of full time Burnley’s Man of the Match the upright saved them again this time from a M.Taramasco low shot.

Man Utd 1-0 Burnley A.Kone 30  

A.Haigh, Y.Jimenez (A.Almiron), K.Chui-Ho, I.Marjanovic, R.Chacon, J.Johansson, M.Prieto (I.de Paula), D.Leonardi, A.Kone (M.Taramasco), K.Jardine, C.Yildrim

September 24th:

The draw for the EFL Cup 4th Rd sees us pitted at home against Premier League side Bournemouth 

Liverpool (h) (7/38)

Liverpool had the first chance of the game as on the 10th minute they broke through the defence and fired a low shot towards goal but K.Swaby saved well to deny them. Eight minutes later they had another chance with a powerful strike which had my keeper at full stretch. On the 22nd minute we somehow managed to take the lead as I.de Paula headed a D.Leonardi cross past the Liverpool keeper to send the Old Trafford crowd wild. With five minutes remaining in the half we had another chance to score as A.Kone curled an effort towards goal but the Liverpool keeper saved well again.

The second half was seven minutes old when we grabbed a second goal as substitute N.Tataje hit a thunderous effort from outside the area and into the top corner to give the keeper no chance of saving. We were starting to dominate the Liverpool side and on the 69th minute we had another chance with P.Parkinson heading a D.Leonardi cross straight into the keepers arms when it was easier to score. However with two minutes remaining in the game Liverpool had the chance to pull a goal back with a well worked team move but a last ditch challenge by M.Morales saved the day 

Man Utd 2-0 Liverpool I de Paula 22, N.Tataje 52 

K.Swaby, L.King, M.Morales, A.Almiron, U.Akilu (Guilherme), J.Johansson, I de Paula, D.Leonardi, A.Kone, K.Jardine (P.Parkinson), C.Yildrim (N.Tataje)

September 27th:Paris Saint-Germain (h) Champs Cup Grp H (2/6)

The game started slowly with little in the way of action going off and it took till the 32nd minute for the first real effort as C.Yildrim fired just wide of the post. With two minutes remaining in the half we took the lead as C.Yildrim ran onto a K.Jardine through ball and fired past the keeper.

The second half was three minutes old when we grabbed a second goal with K.Jardine hitting a powerful shot from twenty yards into the top corner. On the 50th minute though PSG pulled a goal back with R.Wdowiak running through my defence with far too much ease and fired under K.Swaby who was slow to react. PSG started to keep hold of the ball better and on the 73rd minute we conceded the equaliser with A.Cortes beating the offside trap and firing under K.Swaby. I was livid and was warned by the fourth official to calm my ass down. However deep into injury time the winner was scored as A.Kone hit a daisy cutter under the PSG keeper to give us the win, After the game though I let rip at my players for the lacklustre second half performance 

Man Utd 3-2 Paris Saint-Germain C.Yildrim 43, K.Jardine 48, A.Kone 90+2 / R.Wdowiak 50, A.Cortes 73 

K.Swaby, L.King, I.Marjanovic (K.Chui-Ho), A.Almiron, U.Akilu, D.Leonardi (S.Webster), J.Johansson, I.de Paula,  K.Jardine, A.Kone, C.Yildrim (N.Tataje) 

Other Grp H Result: Juventus 3-0 Dynamo Kyiv 

The month ends with my side top of the table on 19pts with a 2pt lead over second placed Hull City

October 2033:

October 1st:

I have been awarded the Premier Division Manager of the Month Award for September after winning all three league games 

Brighton (a) (8/38)

A terrible start saw us going a goal down in the 6th minute with A.Gutierrez firing with pace past K.Swaby. Ten minutes later they had another chance but K.Swaby managed to block the effort this time. On the 27th minute and with our first effort we levelled the scores as C.Yildrim headed a K.Jardine cross past the Brighton keeper. With seven minutes remaining in the half we took the lead as C.Yildrim fired in from the penalty spot after A.Kone was brought down in the area. It got even better on the stroke of half time we made it three one as C.Yildrim completed the hattrick.

The second half was a lot quieter with little in the way of action but on the 75th minute we managed to add another goal with C.Yildrim running through the defence with real ease and wasted no time firing under the keeper to give us a 4-1 victory 

Brighton 1-4 Man Utd A.Gutierrez 6 / C.Yildrim 27, 38 pen, 45 +1, 75 

K.Swaby, L.King, I.Marjanovic, A.Almiron, U.Akilu, D.Leonardi, J.Johansson, I.de Paula, K.Jardine, A.Kone, C.Yildrim

October 15th:

Man City (h) (9/38)

A great start to the game saw us taking the lead on the 9th minute as C.Yildrim barged into the area and fired with pace past the City keeper. Eight minutes later we made it two nil with a thunderous effort from K.Jardine which gave the keeper no chance of saving. Just before the half hour City had the chance to pull a goal back as S.Diaby fired wide from the penalty spot after A.Almiron handled in the area. With six minutes remaining in the half we scored again as U.Akilu diverted a cross past K.Swaby for an own goal.

The second half pretty open and on the 65th minute Coty levelled the scores with a low shot from S.Frigerio which gave K.Swaby no chance of saving. Eight minutes later we had the chance to score again with J.Johansson curling a freekick towards goal but the City keeper saved brilliantly to deny him. With two minutes remaining in the game the winning goal was scored as N.Tataje fired in a low shot from outside the area which went in off the upright to give my side the bragging rights for now 

Man Utd 3-2 Man City C.Yildrim 9, K.Jardine 17, N.Tataje 88 / U.Akilu og 39, S.Frigerio 65  

K.Swaby, L.King (Guilherme), I.Marjanovic, A.Almiron, U.Akilu, D.Leonardi (K.Chui-Ho), J.Johansson, I.de Paula, K.Jardine, A.Kone (N.Tataje), C.Yildrim

October 18th:

Juventus (h) Champions Cup Grp H (3/6)

The first half of the game was pretty dire in truth with the majority of the action being in the middle third of the pitch. The only real effort saw Juventus breaking down my defence with a low shot which saw L.King diverting the ball wide of the post.

The second half was a different story as my side upped their game and Juventus seemed to switch off. On the 56th minute we took the lead as C.Yildrim fired in from the penalty spot after A.Grossi was brought down in the area. Two minutes later we added another goal with A.Grossi rising above the defence and heading in a I.de Paula cross to send the Old Trafford crowd wild. We were controlling the game and on the 75th minute A.Grossi added a second goal with a well worked team move which split the defence apart. Five minutes later we completed the second half rout as C.Yildrim played a one two with J.Johansson to fire low past the keeper 

Man Utd 4-0 Juventus C.Yildrim 56 pen, 80, A.Grossi 58, 75 

K.Swaby, L.King, I.Marjanovic (K.Chui-Ho), A.Almiron, U.Akilu, P.Parkinson (D.Leonardi), J.Johansson, I.de Paula, K.Jardine, G.Bruni (A.Grossi), C.Yildrim 

Other Grp H Result; Dynamo Kyiv 1-0 Paris Saint-Germain

October 22nd:

Southampton (a) (10/38)

We controlled the game as Southampton struggled to get close to the ball and on the 8th minute we had our first chance with a low shot from C.Yildrim which rattled the crossbar after beating the keeper. Ten minutes later the same player fired just wide of the post when it was easier to score. However on the 33rd minute we finally got the goal we deserved as A.Almiron headed a J.Johansson corner past the Saints keeper.

The second half was much the same and twelve minutes on we made it two nil with G.Bruni firing in from a K.Jardine low pass. On the 78th minute we had another chance with A.Grossi curling a shot towards goal from the edge of the area but the Saints keeper was on hand to keep the score at 2-0. By rights we should have scored four or five

Southampton 0-2 Man Utd A.Almiron 33, G.Bruni 57 

K.Swaby, L.King (Guilherme), I Marjanovic, A.Almiron, U.Akilu, P.Parkinson (D.Leonardi), J.Johansson, I de Paula, K.Jardine, G.Bruni (A.Grossi), C.Yildrim 

After the game I was informed that U.Akilu will be out for around a fortnight after twisting his ankle during the game

October 25th:

Bournemouth (h) EFL Cup 4th Rd

Seven minutes into the game we took the lead as N.Tataje beat the offside trap and rounded the keeper to slot home into the empty net. Ten minutes later we had another chance with D.Gutierrez running into the area unmarked but his volley from K.Jardine’s effort well wide of the post. We were all over Bournemouth but couldn’t add to the tally in the first half.

The second half was twelve minutes old when we grabbed our second goal with S.Webster firing in with pace from ten yards after the Bournemouth defence fell asleep. Soon after we had another chance as D.Gutierrez tried his luck from outside the area but the Bournemouth keeper saved well to deny him. With twelve minutes remaining in the game we grabbed a third goal with S.Pino showing the Bournemouth defence up with some skill and finish to make it three nil and send us through to the ¼ Final 

Man Utd 3-0 Bournemouth N.Tataje 7, S.Webster 57, S.Pino 78 

A.Haigh, M.Taramasco, I.Marjanovic, Y.Jimenez (K.Chui-Ho), P.Parkinson (S.Webster), J.Johansson, I de Paula, K.Jardine, N.Tataje (S.Pino), D.Gutierrez 

October 28th:

The draw for the ¼ final of the EFL Cup sees us pitted at home against Championship side Fulham

October 29th:

Everton (a) (11/38)

A terrible start saw us a goal down within thirteen seconds as A.Nieblas ran through my defence and fired with pace past J.Brennan. However we reacted well and on the 9th minute we had another chance with a curling effort from outside the area from A.Kone which was well saved by the Everton keeper. On the 23rd minute we grabbed the equaliser as K.Jardine rose above the defence and headed a J.Johansson cross past the keeper. We carried on the pressure ad with two minutes remaining in the half we were awarded a penalty after A.Kone was brought down in the area, C.Yildrim stepped up and fired the penalty hard and low past the keeper.

The second half was alittle tighter with little in the way of action however on the 75th minute we grabbed a third goal with C.Yildrim doing the honours again from the penalty spot after he was hacked down in the area. 

Everton 1-3 Man Utd A.Nieblas 17secs / K.Jardine 23, C.Yildrim 43 pen, 75 pen 

J.Brennan, L.King, M.Morales (Guilherme), A.Almiron (I.Marjanovic), R.Chacon, D.Leonardi, J.Johansson, I.de Paula, K.Jardine (S.Pino), A.Kone, C.Yildrim 

The end of the month sees us sitting with a five point lead at the top of the table over Tottenham. We have 31pts after eleven games.

November 2033:

November 1st:

The start of the month sees C.Yildrim with the Player of the Month award for October after scoring seven goals in his four league games and earnt himself an average rating of 8.55

I have also been awarded the Manager of the Month award for October after winning all four of the league game we played 

November 2nd

Juventus (a) Champions Cup Grp H (4/6)

A good start saw us taking the lead on the 15th minute as J.Johansson hit a thunderous freekick from twenty five yards after I de Paula was brought down on the way too goal. Twelve minutes later we had another chance as J.Johansson rattled the crossbar from just inside the area after beating the defence to a loose ball. We were controlling the game with ease and on the stroke of half time we grabbed a second goal with the help of M.Ajava who diverted a J.Johansson cross past his own keeper for an own goal.

The second half was pretty even though as Juventus upped the gears but it wasn’t enough to threaten us. Their was one last chance in the game as on the 83rd minute D.Leonardi jinked into the area but his final effort wasn’t good enough and the ball went wide of the post. However a two nil win will do me 

Juventus 0-2 Man Utd J.Johansson 15, M.Ajayi 44 og 

J.Brennan, L.King (Guilherme), M.Morales, A.Almiron, R.Chacon, D.Leonardi, J.Johansson, I de Paula, K.Jardine (S.Pino), A.Kone, C.Yildrim (A.Grossi) 

Other Grp H Result: Paris Saint-Germain 6-0 Dynamo Kyiv 

With the win we have qualified for the next stage of the Champions Cup

November 5th:

Swansea (a) (12/38)

Five minutes into the game we took the lead as A.Almiron jinked into the area and fired a low shot past the keeper. Soon after we had another chance with a long shot from R.Chacon which rattled the crossbar. We were controlling the game with ease and on the 34th minute we had another chance with C.Yildrim firing wide of the post when it was easier to score.

The second half started the same as we controlled the play and on the 56th minute we had yet another chance as N.Tataje headed wide of the post when it was easier to score. Thirteen minutes later Swansea managed to level the scores as they countered one of our many attacks and B.Munoz finished the move. It didn’t get any better as on the 73rd minute B.Munoz gave Swansea a shock lead with a fine effort from just inside the area. With foru minutes remaining in the game we levelled the scores with K.Jardine firing in from ten yards after beating the defence to a low cross. In truth though we should have put this game to bed in the first half 

Swansea 2-2 Man Utd B.Munoz 69, 73 / A.Almiron 5, K.Jardine 86 

J.Brennan, L.King (I.Marjanovic), M.Morales (Guilherme), A.Almiron, R.Chacon, J.Johansson, I de Paula, D.Leonardi, A.Kone, K.Jardine, C.Yildrim (N.Tataje)

November 19th

Hull (h) (13/38)

A terrible start saw us going a goal down within a minute as Jean-Yvon Colin barged into the area and fired under J.Brennan who was slow to react On the 19th minute they had another chance with a curling effort from outside the area which went just wide of the post. We were being outplayed and on the 37th minute they had another chance to score with a low shot which beat J.Brennan but luckily for us clipped the outside of the post.

The second half was a different story as my side upped the gears and actually woke up. On the 57th minute we came close to levelling the scores as K.Jardine headed a J.Johansson wide of the post. Eleven minutes later we pulled level as A.Grossi ran through the defence onto a J.Johansson through ball and fired with pace past the Hull keeper. It got even better on the 72nd minute as J.Johansson curled in a freekick from twenty five yards after A.Kone was brought down on the way to goal. With three minutes remaining in the game we had another chance to score with a powerful strike from A.Grossi which stung the fingers of the Hull keeper. 

Man Utd 2-1 Hull A.Grossi 68, J.Johansson 72 / Jean-Yvon Colin 1 

J.Brennan, L.King, M.Morales, A.Almiron, R.Chacon, J.Johansson, I de Paula (S.Pino), D.Leonardi, A.Kone, K.Jardine, C.Yildrim (A.Grossi)

November 22nd

Dynamo Kyiv (h) Champions Cup Grp H (5/6)

A cracking start saw us taking the lead on the 3rd minute as A.Kone ran through the defence and fired under the onrushing keeper. Twelve minutes later we grabbed a second goal with D.Leonardi showing some great skill to beat the defence and fired with pace past the keeper. We were all over the Kyiv side and just after the half hour we added a third with C.Yildrim heading a A.Kone cross past the keeper.

The second half was much the same as we piled on the pressure and on the 57th minute we had another chance with S.Pino curling wide of the post when it was easier to score. Four minutes later A.Kone made it four nil as he rose above the defence and headed a P.Parkinson cross into the top corner past the keeper. On the 68th minute the final goal of the game was scored as Y.Panchenko slotted home from close range with Dinamo’s first effort of the game. After the goal we relaxed and didn’t get past the middle third of the pitch 

Man Utd 4-1 Dynamo Kyiv A.Kone 3, 61, D.Leonardi 15, C.Yildrim 31 / Y.Panchenko 68 

J.Brennan, L.King, M.Morales, A.Almiron, R.Chacon, D.Leonardi (P.Parkinson), J.Johansson, I de Paula, K.Jardine (S.Pino), A.Kone, C.Yildrim (A.Grossi) 

Other Grp H Result: Juventus 2-1 Paris Saint-Germain

November 26th

Tottenham (h) (14/38)

The game started well for Tottenham as on the 5th minute A.Piras jinked his way through the defence and fired under J.Brennan. Twelve minutes later they had another chance with a long range effort which was tipped over the crossbar by J.Brennan. On the 28th minute we had our first effort with P.Parkinson rattling the crossbar from outside the area after running onto a loose ball. Nine minutes later we levelled the scores as G.Bruni ran onto a K.Jardine through ball and fired in under the Tottenham keeper.

The second half was all my side as we dominated the Tottenham side and on the 58th minute we grabbed the lead as P.Parkinson hit home from ten yards after some woeful Spurs defending. Ten minutes later we had another chance as A.Grossi headed wide of the post when it was easier to score. We carried on the forward pressure but failed to get past an inspired Tottenham keeper 

Man Utd 2-1 Tottenham G.Bruni 37, P.Parkinson 58 / A.Piras 5 

J.Brennan, M.Taramasco, M.Morales, A.Almiron (I.Marjanovic), U.Akilu, P.Parkinson, J.Johansson, I de Paula, K.Jardine, G.Bruni (N.Tataje), C.Yildrim (A.Grossi)

November 29th

Fulham (h) EFL Cup ¼ Final

We controlled the game from the start and on the 13th minute we had the first effort with a long range effort from I De Paula which stung the fingers of the keeper. Six minutes later A.Grossi had the chance to score with a powerful effort which beat the keeper but not the upright. It was too easy for us and on the 29th minute we finally took the lead as I de Paula fired in off the upright.

The second half was much the same with some dominate play and just before the hour mark we made it 2-0 with A.Grossi heading in from close range. On the 75th minute S.Pino had our next chance from the penalty spot after D.Gutierrez was fouled, however his penalty was pretty dire and went well wide of the post. With five minutes remaining in the game Fulham pulled a goal back with a well worked counter attack which J.Brown slotted in under A.Haigh 

Man Utd 2-1 Fulham I de Paula 29, A.Grossi 59 / J.Brown 85 

A.Haigh, M.Taramasco (L.King), K.Chui-Ho, I.Marjanovic, Guilherme (R.Chacon), P.Parkinson (N.Tataje), I de Paula, J.Johansson, S.Pino, A.Grossi, D.Gutierrez 

The end of the month sees us top of table four points clear of 2nd placed Man City 

As of next month I will be doing the story with monthly updates instead of match day reports.

December 2033

The start of the month saw the draw for the EFL Cup Semi Final which saw us facing arch rivals Manchester City. City will have the home advantage for the first leg.

The first game of the month saw us facing an away league game against Derby County and we started well with A.Grossi heading in from a close range on the 18th minute which gave the keeper no chance of saving. We controlled the remaining on without coming close to getting past the County keeper. The second half was much the same with my United side dominating and on the 73rd minute we grabbed a second goal with N.Tataje curling in from the edge of the area. In truth if it wasn’t for the County keeper we would have scored a lot more than just the two.

Derby County 0-2 Man Utd 

The next game of a busy month saw us facing and away trip to Paris to face PSG in the final game of the Champions Cup Grp Stage and we were outplayed from the start. It took the home side three minutes for A.Cortes to beat my keeper to the top corner. On the 38th minute it was two nil with a powerful strike from A.Cortes which went in off my keepers fingers. The second half was dire for my side as we were dominated with ease and on the 67th minute we conceded again as A.Cortes completed his hattrick with a fine shot from just inside the area. To rub salt into the wounds we had a goal ruled out on the 89th minute and from the resulting freekick we conceded as A.Cortes completed his Man of the Match performance with a simple tap in. After the game though I was informed that despite the thumping we finished top of the group with Juventus runners up, PSG third and Dinamo Kyiv bottom of the table

Paris Saint-Germain 4-0 Man Utd 

After the thumping we now faced Crystal Palace in the league and we struggled with the game with our passing game being virtually non existent. The first half saw very little from both sides and the fans let us know what they thought of the first forty five minutes. The second half wasn’t much better in truthy with some truly dire play but on the 79th minute we managed to get the winner as C.Yildrim fired in off the crossbar to give us the three points

Man Utd 1-0 Crystal Palace 

We now faced Leicester City and started very poorly with R.Latapy firing past J.Brennan on the 2nd minute after some woeful defending by the whole side. It took us till the 23rd minute to respond as N.Tataje jinked into the area and fired with pace under the keeper. Twelve minutes later we scored again as N.Tataje tapped in from two yards after the Leicester defence fell asleep. The second half was all my side and on the 63rd minute A.Kone gave us a third goal with a brave header which saw him having to be replaced with a knock to the skull. With time running out on the clock we added a fourth goal with N.Tataje completing his hattrick with a daisy cutter from outside the area. A great eighty eight minutes by my side

Leicester 1-4 Man Utd  

Our next game was against Stoke at Old Trafford and it was a real snore fest with very little in the way of action. The first half saw not a single effort on goal by either side. The second half wasn’t much better with neither my side or the Stoke side venturing forward. Dire is all I can say

Man Utd 0-0 Stoke 

Walsall was our next opponents and we made light work of them with ease and on the 13th minute we took the lead as K.Jardine curled in from outside the area to give the keeper no chance of saving. We carried on the pressure and on the 36th minute we added a second goal with N.Tataje carrying on his fine form in the month. With two minutes remaining in the half we made it three nil as A.Kone fired in from the penalty spot after A.Grossi was hauled down in the area. The second half saw us carrying on the pressure but we could only add a single goal in the final forty five minutes as A.Grossi played a one two with J.Johansson to slot home into the net to complete a great performance

Walsall 0-4 Man Utd 

The final game of the month saws us facing Chelsea at home and on the 9th minute D.Leonardi fired in a great freekick from twenty five yards after a but of rough housing by the Chelsea midfield. Ten minutes later it was wo nil with J.Johansson slotting in from ten yards after beating the defence to a cross. It was getting too easy for us but on the 40th minute we conceded a penalty after a poorly timed challenge, luckily for us P.Panagiotidis fired the penalty wide of the post. The second half was all my side and on the 49th minute K.Jardine headed in from a J.Johansson cross. The final goal of the game saw a great team move by my side with I de Paula finishing the move with a superb header.

Man Utd 4-0 Chelsea 

Month Results (Premier Division unless stated)

3/12/2033: Derby Co (a) (15/38) 2-0w A.Grossi, N.Tataje

7/12/2033: Paris Saint-Germain (a) (Champ Cup Grp H (6/6)) 0-4L A.Cortes (4)

10/12/2033: Crystal Palace (h) (16/38) 1-0w C.Yildrim

14/12/2033: Leicester (a) (17/38) 4-1w N.Tataje (3), A.Kone / R.Latapy

17/12/2033: Stoke (h) (18/38) 0-0d

26/12/2033: Walsall (a) (19/38) 4-0w K.Jardine, N.Tataje, A.Kone pen, A.Grossi

30/12/2033: Chelsea (h) (20/38) 4-0w D.Leonardi, J.Johansson, K.Jardine, I de Paula

Other News

The draw for the FA Cup 3rd round has pitted us at home against League One side Peterborough.

The draw for the Champions Cup First Knockout Rd sees us facing Portuguese side FC Porto, Porto have the home advantage for the 1st Leg

Award news sees U.Akilu and A.Kone named in the World Team of the Year, A.Kone has also won the French Player of the Year.

The end of the month sees my side still top with an eight point lead over Man City who have a game in hand over us

January 2034

The month began with a league game against Burnley and we started the better with C.Yildrim firing in from close range on the 12th minute to silence the home crowd. Eight minutes later we grabbed another goal with N.Tataje jinked through the area with ease and fired low under the keeper. We were cruising but just before the break we let ourselves down with Burnley pulling a goal back with a free header from J.Smith. The second half was all us again but despite the pressure we only managed to add one more goal as A.Grossi slotted in from six yards after a well worked team move

Burnley 1-3 Man Utd 

The next game was a FA Cup tie against Peterborough and as expected we dominated, However the first goal came from Peterborough’s B.McKirdy  as he diverted a J.Johansson’s cross past the keeper. On the 13th minute we made it 2-0 with N.Tataje headed in from close range after a great team move. We were all over the Peterborough side and on the 27th minute it was three nil with C.Yildrim firing in from the penalty spot after his initial effort was handled in the area.. Ten minutes later though Peterborough pulled a goal back with K.Gibson curling in from the edge of the area after beating my defence to a loose ball. The second half was merely three minutes old when we made it 4-1 as N.Tataje grabbed his second of the game with a fine strike from ten yards. On the 54th minute it was 5-1 as C.Turner diverted another cross past the keeper for a second own goal. It was getting too easy and six minutes later it was 6-1 with J.Johansson doing the honours with a great freekick from twenty five yards. On the 77th minute it was 7-1 as N.Tataje completed his hattrick with a brave header from J.Johansson’s cross. Just to rub salt in the wounds N.Tataje added goal number four with a well worked effort which gave the Peterborough keeper no chance of saving.

Man Utd 8-1 Peterborough 

We now faced a local derby on the EFL Cup Semi Final and the tie was tight to be fair as expected. It took till the 34th minute for the first shot to be registered as we rattled the upright from close range after a great team move. Soon after City had the chance to score from the penalty spot after a dubious foul in the area, J.Sola stepped up and fired wide of the post after sending the keeper the wrong way. The second half was eleven minutes old when City were reduced to ten men after I Coda Zabetta was sent off for a second yellow card. We made them pay for the numeral difference as on the 77th minute we broke through the defence and D.Leonardi curled the ball into the top corner from just inside the area to win us the game

Man City 0-1 Man Utd 

Our next game was against Arsenal in the league and again it was a tight affair with little in the way of action in the first half. The only real piece of action was on the 27th minute as C.Yildrim missed from the penalty spot after A.Grossi was brought down in the area. The second half was pretty dire aswell with the only one shot target throughout the final forty five minutes as D.Leonardi hit home from twenty yards to give the keeper little chance to save, In truth a poor game for the fans that turned up

Man Utd 0-1 Arsenal

Next we travelled down to Watford and got off to a terrible start as on the 3rd minute E.Mba fired in from ten yards after running through the defence with far too much ease. Soon after they had another chance to score with a well worked team move which split my defence apart but luckily for us the final effort was as dire as the defending. Watford controlled the first half but we managed to hold out and not concede again. The second half was a different story as my players reacted to the half time words and on the 67th minute we managed to equalise as A.Grossi rose above the defence and headed a D.Leonardi cross over the keeper and into the back of the net. We had one final chance to score on the 87th minute as D.Leonardi tried his luck from outside the area but the keeper saved well to deny him

Watford 1-1 Man Utd 

We now faced a trip to Sunderland and in truth we might aswell not bothered as Sunderland battered us. They took the lead within two minutes as A.Lazar jinked into the area with ease and fired under the keeper to send the home crowd wild. Sunderland were all over us and on the 37th minute A.Lazar doubled the lead with a fine strike which gave J.Brennan no chance of saving. The second half of the game was much the same with Sunderland dominating and on the 78th minute A.Chaksi headed in the third of the game to give Sunderland a 3-0 win

Sunderland 3-0 Man Utd 

After the debacle of the Sunderland game we faced a tough match against local rivals Man City in the second leg of the EFL Cup. Like the previous game we struggled at the start and on the 9th minute we went a goal down as M.Johansson curled in to level the overall tie. Ten minutes later it was 2-0 to City and 2-1 on aggregate as J.Sola ran through my defence with ease and fired under the keeper. I was livid with my side and at the half time interval they felt the full force of my anger. The half time rage seemed to have worked as we piled on the second half pressure and on the 52nd minute J.Johansson hit a powerful strike past the keeper from outside the area. It didn’t take long till we added another goal as C.Yildrim headed in our second goal of the game with a low shot which beat the keeper into the bottom corner. It was becoming easy for us and on the 87th minute A.Grossi fired in the winner to give us a 4-2 aggregate victory

Man Utd 3-2 Man City (agg 4-2 Man Utd) 

The final game of the month saw us facing an away FA Cup tie against Norwich and for once we started well and on the 18th minute we grabbed the lead as N.Tataje headed in from close range to silence the Carrow Road crowd, Twelve minutes later though Norwich equalised as J.Watkins jinked through the defence and rounded my keeper to fire into the empty net. The goal gave my players a kick up the butt and we started to control the game.

The second half was all my side and on the 67th minute we grabbed the winning goal with A.Grossi curling the ball in from outside the area to give the keeper little chance of saving.

Norwich 1-2 Man Utd 

3/1/2034: Burnley (a) (21/38) 3-1w C.Yildrim, N.Tataje, A.Grossi / J.Smith

7/1/2034: Peterborough (h) (FA Cup 3rd Rd) 8-1w B.McKirdy og, N.Tataje (4), C.Yildrim pen, C.Turner og, J.Johansson / K.Gibson 

11/1/2034: Man City (a) (EFL Cup Semi Final 1st Leg) 1-0w D.Leonardi

14/1/2034: Arsenal (h) (22/38) 1-0w D.Leonardi   

17/1/2034: Watford (a) (23/38) 1-1d A.Grossi / E.Mba

21/1/2034: Sunderland (a) (24/38) 0-3L A.Lazar (2), A.Chaksi

25/1/2034: Man City (h) (EFL Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg (agg 1-0) 3-2w J.Johansson, C.Yildrim, A.Grossi / M.Johansson, J.Sola

28/1/2034: Norwich (a) (FA Cup 4th Rd) 2-1w N.Tataje, A.Grossi / J.Watkins 

Other News

Award news sees A.Grossi winning the Premier Division Young Player of the month for December after scoring two goals in five games and getting an average rating of 7.22. I have also won the Manager of the Month award for December after winning five of the six games played

At the start of the month I sold I.Marjanovic to Barcelona for a fee of £22,500,000. I also sold D.Gutierrez to Napoli for £6,750,000. The departures carried on as M.Morales joined Barcelona for £15,500,000., another player joins Barcelona with R.Chacon joining for £15,000,000

The draw for the FA Cup 4th Rd sees us pitted away from home against either Middlesbrough or Norwich who both ply their trade in the Championship.

We will be playing Southampton at Wembley next month in the EFL Cup Final after our 4-2 aggregate win over Man City

The end of the month sees us top of the table some three points clear of Man City who still have a game in hand over us and a much better goal difference

February 2034 Part One

The month began with a trip to Liverpool and we started the better with A.Grossi firing us into the lead within three minutes after beating the defence to a loose ball. We carried on the pressure and on the 37th minute we made it 2-0 with a fine strike from C.Yildrim which gave the keeper no chance of saving. The second half was much the same as we piled on the forward pressure and on the 74th minute we made it 3-0 with C.Yildrim grabbing his second of the game to give us the bragging rights

Liverpool 0-3 Man Utd 

We again started the better and on the 12th minute we grabbed the lead as N.Tataje with a low shot past the keeper after a great team move. Ten minutes later we made it two nil with A.Grossi rose above the defence and headed a ball into the top corner. We were all over the Bournemouth side but couldn’t grab another goal in the half. The second half was a different story as on the 47th minute B.Santos fired a thunderbolt past my keeper after my defence fell asleep. Fifteen minutes later we conceded the equaliser as my defence again fell asleep and S.Grant curled the ball in from outside the area. We were bring outplayed by the Bournemouth side and on the 79th minute the winner was scored as B.Santos headed in past the keeper to give the away side all three points.

Man Utd 2-3 Bournemouth 

We were the better side from the start with some great play. On the 21st minute we took the lead as A.Grossi ran through the defence with ease and fired under the onrushing keeper. We carried on the forward pressure and on the stroke of half time we made it 2-0 with A.Grossi doing the honours from outside the area. The second half was like a training match as we dominated with ease and on the 68th minute we grabbed the final goal of the game as A.Grossi completed his hattrick and gave us a 3-0 win. In truth it could have been a lot more

Man Utd 3-0 Brighton 

A poor game in truth with little in the way of attacking action. The only real effort in the game saw A.Grossi heading just wide of the post on the 59th minute after a half decent team move. Other than that the game a real zed fest

Man Utd 0-0 Southampton 

We now faced a FA Cup tie and it was Watford who made the better start with a thunderous effort from M.Marosi which rattled in off the upright. On the 26th minute it was two nil with C.Nunes showing some silky skill to beat the defence with ease and fired with power past my keeper. Just before the break Watford had the chance to add a third but C.Nunes fired wide from the penalty spot after sending the keeper the wrong way. The second half was better for us as we actually started to play and on the 75th minute we made it two one with A.Kone hitting home from just outside the area after beating the defence to a loose ball. We piled forward and on the 88th minute we earnt ourselves a replay with a low shot from A.Kone which gave the keeper no chance of saving.

Watford 2-2 Man Utd 

Our next game saw us facing a trip to Portugal to face Porto and we came out quickly and on the 4th minute we were awarded a penalty after C.Yildrim was brought down in the area, however A.Kone fired the penalty wide of the post. Ten minutes later we did manage to take the lead as A,Kone earnt a penalty and this time he managed to fire past the Porto keeper to give us an away goal. The goal though lifted Porto and on the 39th minute they had a goal ruled out for a foul on U.Akilu. The second half was all Porto and we had our keeper to thank for keeping us in the game but on the 84th minute Porto grabbed the equaliser as E.Valenzuela hit home to send the Portuguese crowd wild.

FCP 1-1 Man Utd

February 2034 Part Two

Southampton v Man Utd (Wembley, London) EFL Cup Final

The game started with Southampton piling on the pressure and on the 11th minute they came close to scoring as D.Flo headed a F.Fuentes cross just wide of the post. Eleven minutes later though we grabbed the lead with our first attack of the game as C.Yildrim jinked through the defence and fired in off the post. On the 28th minute though Southampton pulled level with A.Michel curling into the top corner of the net to give J.Brennan no chance of saving. Just before the break Southampton had another chance to score with A.Michel heading into the arms of J.Brennan when it was easier to score.

The second half seven minutes old when we retook the lead as A.Kone beat the offside trap and fired past the arms of R.Rossiter. On the 55th minute though we were reduced to ten men after K.Chui-Ho was sent off for a second yellow card. Thirteen minutes later Southmapton’s K.Moss scored as he diverted a low K.Jardine cross past R.Rossiter for an own goal. Straight from the kick off we added another goal with C.Yildrim doing the honours from the edge of the area. We were controlling the game despite have less players on the field, however on the 75th minute a poor clearance by J.Brennan was intercepted and S.Watt made it 4-2. Southampton’s joy didn’t last too long as with two minutes remaining in the game C.Yildrim completed his hattrick with a brave header. Deep into injury time Southampton were also reduced to ten men after P.Mendes picked up a second yellow card which was of course followed by a red 

Southampton 2-5 Man Utd A.Michel 28, S.Watt 75 / C.Yildrim 22, 69, 88, A.Kone 52, K.Moss og 68 

Southampton: R.Rossiter, A.Diaz, F.Blanc, P.Mendes, Y.Messaudi (K.Moss), N.Rodriguez, F.Fuentes (capt), M.Hunter (M.Bennett), D.Murphy (S.Watt), D.Flo, A.Michel 

Man Utd: J.Brennan, L.King, A.Almiron, K.Chui-Ho, U.Akilu, P.Parkinson (Guilherme), A.Kone, Da Silva (capt) (I de Paula), K.Jardine, C.Yildrim, A.Grossi (D.Leonardi) 

Booked: Southampton: Y.Messaoudi, D.Murphy, P. Mendes (2) / Man Utd: A.Almiron, L.King, K.Chui-Ho (2), K.Jardine

Sent Off: Southampton: P.Mendes (2 Yellow) / Man Utd: K.Chui-Ho (2 Yellow) 

1/2/2034: Liverpool (a) (25/38) 3-0w A.Grossi, C.Yildrim (2)

4/2/2034: Bournemouth (h) (26/38) 2-3L N.Tataje, A.Grossi / B.Santos (2), S.Grant

8/2/2034: Brighton (h) (27/38) 3-0w A.Grossi (3)

11/2/2034: Southampton (h) (28/38) 0-0d

18/2/2034: Watford (a) FA Cup 5th Rd 2-2d M.Marosi, C.Nunes / A.Kone (2)

22/2/2034: FCP (a) Champions Cup 1st Knockout Rd 1st Leg 1-1d E.Valenzuela / A.Kone pen

26/2/2034: Southampton (Wembley, London) EFL Cup Final 5-2w A.Michel. S.Watt / C.Yildrim (3), A.Kone, K.Moss og 

Other News

The draw for the FA Cup ¼ Final sees us facing an away tie with Premiership side Bournemouth.

K.Chui-Ho has been suspended for one match after his sending off against Southampton in the EFL Cup Final. I also fined him a weeks wages.

Due to the EFL Cup win we have qualified for the EURO Cup next season and will be entered into the 3rd Qualifying Rd.

The end of the month sees us drop down to second place and we are now three points behind rivals Man City with ten games left to play

March 2034

The first game of the month saw us facing Watford in the FA Cup 5th Rd replay and we got off to a terrible start as on the 3rd minute V.Rivero hit a thunderous effort into the top corner of the net, The goal seemed to wake us up and we started to dominate the game with ease, however we couldn’t get past the stubborn Watford defence in the first half. The second half was much the same as we carried on the pressure and on the 76th minute we finally got the equaliser we deserved as D.Leonardi curled in from the edge of the area. The game went into extra time with little in the way of action and it went into the lottery of penalties. All my players bar Grossi scored in the first five kick but Watfords F.Jose and J.Taratino missed to send us through 4-3 on penalties

Man Utd 1-1 Watford (4-3pen Man Utd) 

An easy game for my side as we dominated from the get go and on the 8th minute A.Grossi hit a powerful strike from close range after beating the defence to a loose ball. It didn’t take long till the next goal as on the 23rd minute A.Grossi headed in from a corner. However seven minutes later Everton pulled a goal back with AJ Bird slotting home from ten yards after my defence fell asleep. The second half saw my players controlling the game and on the hour mark we made it 3-1 with A.Grossi beating the offside trap and keeper to fire into the empty net. We had one more goal in the game as on the 89th minute A.Grossi completed his hattrick with a superb volley to give the keeper no chance of saving

Man Utd 4-1 Everton 

A terrible start in the local derby saw A.Kone sent off within a minute for a two footed lunge when he didn’t need to. From the resulting freekick J.Sola scored to send the home crowd wild. City piled on the pressure and on the 29th minute my keeper produced a world class save to deny the City attack. The second half was again all City as they piled on the pressure but my keeper was performing heroics in keeping the City attack at bay. On the 79th minute we countered one of the many attacks and Da Silva headed in past the City keeper to silence the home crowd. In truth though we should have been beaten by six or seven goals. Not a good day

Man City 1-1 Man Utd  

After the poor performance of the last game my players responded to the extra training I gave them with a great performance and on the 24th minute we took the lead as K.Jardine fired in from close range to give the keeper no chance. Just before the break we added another goal with A.Grossi showing some silky skills to beat the defence and keeper. The second half was again all my side however we only managed to score the one extra goal as on the 75th D.Leonardi ran in from the wing and fired low past the keeper to send us into the FA Cup semi final

Bournemouth 0-3 Man Utd 

We now faced the second leg of our 1st Knockout Rd game against Porto and we Porto grabbed the lead on the 13th minute as Renan slipped the ball past my keeper to silence the Old Trafford crowd. However eight minutes later we levelled the scores with A.Grossi heading in from a corner. We were starting to control the possession and on the 39th minute A.Grossi scored again to give us the lead of the game and tie. The second half was all my side as we upped the tempo and on the 66th minute we added a third goal with A.Kone slotting home from penalty spot after being fouled himself in the area. There was one more goal in the game as on the 81st minute D.Leonardi ran onto an A.Grossi through ball and fired under the onrushing keeper to send us through to the quarter final with a 5-2 aggregate win

Man Utd 4-1 FCP (agg 5-2 Man Utd) 

We came back to Champions Cup action as we faced the first leg Quarter final game against Real Madrid and they outplayed us from the start. It took till the 32nd minute though for them to break through the defence as D.Brown jinked past my defence with real ease and slotted in past the keeper. The second half wasn’t much better as they dominated and on the 49th minute it was two nil with D.Brown again scoring with ease. We weren’t getting much from the game at all however with twelve minutes remaining in we managed to get an away goal as C.Yildrim slotted in past the Real keeper to give us some hope from the tie. We will however need to play a million times better in the second leg

Real Madrid 2-1 Man Utd 

Monthly Results (Premier Division unless stated)

1/3/2034: Watford (h) FA Cup 5th Rd Rep 1-1d (4-3pen) D.Leonardi / V.Rivero

4/3/2034: Everton (h) (29/38) 4-1w A.Grossi (3), D.Leonardi / AJ Bird

8/3/2034: Man City (a) (30/38) 1-1d J.Sola / Da Silva  

11/3/2034: Bournemouth (a) FA Cup ¼ Final 3-0w K.Jardine, A.Grossi, D.Leonardi

14/3/2034: FCP (h) Champions Cup 1st Knockout Rd 2nd Leg (agg 1-1) 4-1w (aet) A.Grossi (2), A.Kone pen, J.Johansson / Renan

29/3/2034: Real Madrid (a) Champions Cup ¼ Final 1st Leg 1-2L D.Brown (2) / C.Yildrim 

Other News

Awards news A.Grossi win the Premier Division Young Player of the Month

With results going our way we have qualified for the Champions Cup next season.

The draw for the FA Cup Semi Final sees us facing Premiership side Brighton. The other Semi sees Tottenham facing Sunderland

A.Kone will miss three domestic matches after his sending off against Man City. I also fined him two weeks wages

The draw for the Champions Cup ¼ Final sees us facing Spanish side Real Madrid with the first leg being played in Spain

The end of the month sees us now 5pts behind league leader City with seven games remaining to play

Authors notes: Somehow I've missed a Premier League Game. So somewhere between the 2nd leg of the Champions Cup and the 1/4 Final 1st leg we had a game???

April 2034

With us being a goal down on aggregate I told the players they need to go out their and give the fans something to shout about. They did just that as on the 7th minute we grabbed the lead with P.Parkinson curling in from the edge of the area to give the Madrid keeper no chance of saving. Twelve minutes later we were awarded a penalty after K.Jardine was brought down in the area, A.Kone stepped and but his penalty was wild and it went high into the stand. We carried on the pressure and on the stroke of half time we made it two nil with A.Kone heading in from close range. The second half was pretty tight with the majority of the play being centred in the middle third of the pitch. On the 67th minute I was forced into a change as C.Yildrim was hacked down and was forced off the pitch. With three minutes remaining in the game we grabbed a third goal with K.Jardine running in from the wing and unleashing a thunderous effort into the top corner to send the Old Trafford crowd wild.

Man Utd 3-0 Real Madrid (agg 4-2 Man Utd) 

We again started well against Tottenham as on the 14th minute Da Silva beat the offside trap and fired a low shot past the keeper. We were controlling the game with ease and on the 39th minute we made it 2-0 as N.Tataje sprinted through the defence and unleashed a great shot past the keeper. The second half was all my side however we couldn’t take advantage of the Spurs poor defence. On the 88th minute though Tottenham broke through my sides defence and M.Boyd pulled a goal back for Spurs.

Tottenham 1-2 Man Utd 

A real dire game for the fans to watch as we never got going and neither did the Hull side. The first forty five minutes saw not a single effort on goal. The second half wasn’t much better with some dire passing and general play. However Hull did have the clearest of chances as they beat the offside trap but the striker somehow missed and open goal.

Hull 0-0 Man Utd 

A dominant display against Derby saw us taking an early lead on the 3rd minute as A.Grossi rose above the defence and headed in a corner. Ten minutes later we made it two nil with G.Bruni jinking into the area and sliding the ball under the onrushing keeper. It was getting too easy and on the 35th minute A.Grossi grabbed his second and our third of the game with a curling shot into the top corner. The second half was much the same and on the 49th minute we grabbed goal number four as a comical backpass by Y.Rharib bobbled past his own keeper. Twelve minutes later Derby were five goals down as N.Tataje hit home from ten yards after running onto a loose pass. We had one last chance in the game as on the 87th minute K.Jardine hit a freekick past the keeper from twenty yards. A dominate performance

Man Utd 6-0 Derby 

We again started well with A.Grossi finishing a great team move on the 23rd minute. However after that we were outplayed and on the 44th minute Palace equalised with a low shot from A.Diallo which gave my keeper no chance. The second half was all Palace as they outplayed us with far too much ease and on the 75th minute they grabbed the winner with T.Hendry heading in past J.Brennan to give Palace all three points and Manchester City the Premier Division title.

Crystal Palace 2-1 Man Utd 

After the disappointment of losing the title my players came out fighting and on the 12th minute we took the lead in the Cup Semi Final as Da Silva jinked into the area and fired under the keeper. Ten minutes later though Brighton equalised with a comical own goal by A.Almiron. The game was end to end and on the 43rd minute it was 2-1 as A.Grossi rose above the defence and headed in from a brilliant freekick. The second half was all my side and on the 77th minute we grabbed what turned out to be the winner with A.Grossi running onto a through ball to dink the ball over the keeper.

Man Utd 3-1 Brighton 

We now faced the first leg of our Champions Cup Semi Final and we didn’t get off to the best of starts as on the 11th minute I.Zabetta ran through the defence with ease and fired past the keeper. Twelve minutes later it was two nil with M.Cortes doing the honours after some woeful defending by my side. We were being over run and just before the break thney had another goal which luckily for us was ruled out for a foul. The second half was alittle better as we started to actually play and on the 64th minute we pulled a goal back with U.Akilu heading in from a corner. The goal lifted my players and on the 79th minute we made it two two with a powerful penalty from A.Kone low past the keeper. Just before the final whistle we had another chance with A.Kone heading over the crossbar from close range when it was easier to score, hopefully the two away goals wont come and bite us in the ass

Man Utd 2-2 Man City  

The final game of the month saw us facing Leicester and it took awhile for us to get start but luckily for us Leicester weren’t up too much. On the 35th minute we finally broke the deadlock as A.Grossi headed in from the edge of the area after spotting the keeper off his line. The second half was all my side as we battered the Leicester side and on the 58th minute we added another goal with Da Silva curled in a wonderful freekick from twenty five yards after a foul on K.Jardine. Twelve minutes later we added another goal this time it was from a Leicester player as H.Trabelsi diverted a long range effort past his own keeper. On the 89th minute the final goal was scored with Da Silva doing the honours from six yards after beating the Leicester defence to a low cross

Man Utd 4-0 Leicester 

4/4/2034: Real Madrid (h) Champions Cup ¼ Final 2nd Leg (agg 1-2) 3-0w P.Parkinson, A.Kone, K.Jardine  

8/4/2034: Tottenham (a) (32/38) 2-1w M.Boyd / Da Silva, N.Tataje

12/4/2034: Hull (a) (33/38) 0-0d

16/4/2034: Derby Co (h) (34/38) 6-0w A.Grossi (2), G.Bruni, Y.Rharib og, N.Tataje, K.Jardine

19/4/2034: Crystal Palace (a) (35/38) 1-2L A.Grossi / A.Diallo, T.Hendry  

23/4/2034: Brighton (Wembley, London) FA Cup Semi Final 3-1w A.Almiron og / Da Silva, A.Grossi (2)

25/4/2034: Man City (h) Champions Cup Semi Final 1st Leg 2-2d U.Akilu, A.Kone pen / I.Zabetta, M.Cortes

30/4/2034: Leicester (h) (36/38) 4-0w A.Grossi, Da Silva (2) H.Trabelsi og 

Other News

The start of the month sees A.Grossi winning the Premier Division Young Player of the Month for March after scoring three goals in three games and earning an average rating of 7.37

C.Yildrim will miss the remainder of the season and potentially the start of next season after damaging his achilles tendon against Real Madrid, his injury sees him out for 4-5 months

The draw for the Champions Cup Semi Final sees us facing Manchester City, the first leg will be played at Old Trafford

With the lose against C.Palace our hopes of the Premiership have been dashed with rivals Manchester City lifting the trophy

We will be facing Tottenham Hotspur in the FA Cup Final next month

More injury news sees G.Bruni out injured for the majority of next month after tearing his groin muscle during training

The end of the month sees us 10pts behind Champions Manchester City with two games remaining. Luckily we are guaranteed second spot with Tottenham 11pts behind us

May 2034 Part One

City began the Champions Cup Semi Final 2nd leg the better and it wasn’t long till they grabbed the first goal as on the 8th minute  M.Evangelista beat the offside trap and fired under my keeper. Soon after they had another chance to score with a low shot which beat my keeper but not the upright. It was becoming too easy for City and on the 43rd minute they had another chance to score with a thunderous effort which was well saved by my keeper. The second half was much the same with City dominating and on the hour mark we had the referee to thank after he ruled out a goal for a foul. On the 74th minute we finally had our first chance which saw Da Silva scoring the equaliser, however we needed to score again as City were leading on the away goal rule. Despite my players knowing this they failed to get close and we ended up going out of Europe on the away goal rule 

Man City 1-1 Man Utd (agg 3-3 Man City Away Goals) 

After the  European exit we were back in league action and piled on the pressure from the start. On the 12th minute we grabbed the first goal with A.Grossi heading from close range. Ten minutes later we added another goal with A.Kone firing in from the penalty spot after A.Grossi was fouled in the area. On the 35th minute though Walsall pulled a goal back with A.McAllister doing the honours from close range. Soon after it was two two with A.McAllister heading in from a corner after some woeful defending. During the interval I was livid with the way the side collapsed and my mood didn’t improve as on the 47th minute G.Alfano made it 3-2 to Walsall. Ten minutes later though we levelled the scores with A.Almiron curling the ball in from just outside the area after spotting the keeper just off his line. On the hour mark we grabbed another goal with A.Grossi slotting in from a brilliant cross which gave the keeper no chance of saving. On the 69th minute A.Grossi completed his hattrick with a thunderous effort from 30 yards. We were in control of the game now and seven minutes later Da Silva added top our tally with a high shot into the top corner and send the Old Trafford crowd wild. Their was one last goal in the game as on the 89th minute B.King hit a speculative shot to goal which beat the keeper at his near post.

Man Utd 7-3 Walsall 

We controlled the game against Stoke with some brilliant play but we couldn’t get past the stubborn keeper. During the half we had numerous chances and failed to open the scoring. The second half was much the same as we piled on the pressure without breaking the deadlock. On the 79th minute we were punished for the lack finishing as Stoke countered us and S.McCluskey fired with power past the outstretched arms to give Stoke all three points

Stoke 1-0 Man Utd 

May 2034 Part Two 

Man Utd v Tottenham (Wembley, London) FA Cup Final

A very open Cup Final saw Tottenham taking the lead in the 10th minute as L.King diverted a M.Vinicius cross past J.Brennan for an own goal. However ten minutes later we were on level terms as N.Tataje jinked through the defence with the ball and slotted in under C.Farmer who was slow to react. On the 24th minute we had the chance to take the lead as N.Tateje was brought down by Lucio in the area, A.Kone stepped up and fired the penalty well wide of the post after sending the keeper the wrong way. Three minutes later though we did take the lead as A.Grossi rose above the defence and headed a P.Parkinson freekick past the Tottenham keeper. Just before the break we had another chance with a low shot from K.Jardine which clipped the bottom of the upright.

The second half was much the same with some very open play and just after the hour mark Tottenham pulled level as A.Piras finished a great team move which split my defence apart with real ease. However on the 64th minute we grabbed a third goal with A.Grossi firing in his second of the game with a well struck effort which gave the keeper no chance of saving. Seven minutes later we made it 4-2 with N.Tataje playing a one two with A.Grossi to fire in past the onrushing C.Farmer. The fans were being treat to a spectacle of a game and with five minutes remaining in the game Tottenham made it 4-3 as a F.Rivero cross was comically diverted past J.Brennan by K.Chui-Ho for a second own goal of the game.  On the stroke of full time Tottenham had the chance to send it into extra time as F.Mora beat my defence with real ease and fired straight at J.Brennan when an inch either side would have seen a goal. 

Man Utd 4-3 Tottenham N.Tataje 20, 71, A.Grossi 27, 64 / L.King og 10, A.Piras 61, K.Chui-Ho og 85 

Man Utd: J.Brennan, L.King, A.Almiron, B.King (K.Chui-Ho), U.Akilu, P.Parkinson (J.Johansson), A.Kone (D.Leonardi), Da Silva (capt), K.Jardine, N.Tataje, A.Grossi 

Tottenham: C.Farmer, M.MacDonald (L.Romano), I.Martusevich, Lucio, F.Rivero, M.Vinicius, A.Gouano (M.Boyd (D.Smith)), J.Fernandez, A.Piras, G.Gjokaj, F.Mora (capt) 

Booked: Lucio (Tottenham)

3/5/2034: Man City (a) Champions Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg (agg 2-2) 1-1d M.Evangelista / Da Silva

6/5/2034: Walsall (h) (37/38) 7-3w A.Grossi (3), A.Kone pen, A.Almiron, Da Silva, B.King / A.McAllister (2), G.Alfano

14/5/2034: Stoke (a) (38/38) 0-1L S.McCluskey

20/5/2034: Tottenham (Wembley, London) FA Cup Final 4-3w N.Tataje (2), A.Grossi (2) / L.King og, A.Piras, K.Chui-Ho og 

Other News

The start of the month sees A.Grossi winning the Premier Division Young Player of the Month again, this time for April. After scoring four goals in five games and earning an average rating of 7.48

At the end of the League season A.Grossi has been named as the English Players’ Young Player of the Year after scoring twenty goals in twenty six games and earning an average rating of 7.30

U.Akilu and A.Kone have both been named in the English Players’ Team of the Year 

Final Premiership Table:

1st: Man City (96pts) (Champions)(Champions Cup)

2nd: Man Utd (86) (Champions Cup)

3rd: Tottenham (78) (Champions Cup)

4th: Hull (65) (Champions Cup)

5th: Chelsea (58) (EURO Cup)

6th: Arsenal (58) (EURO Cup)

7th: Leicester (58) (EURO Cup)

8th: Liverpool (51)

9th: Watford (50)

10th: Sunderland (50)

11th: Brighton (50)

12th: Everton (48)

13th: Derby (48)

14th: Southampton (47)

15th: Stoke (41)

16th: Swansea (39)

17th: Crystal Palace (37)

18th: Bournemouth (36) (Relegated)

19th: Burnley (35) (Relegated)

20th: Walsall (25) (Relegated) 

Man Utd End of Season Awards

Fans Player of the Season: Da Silva (41%)

Young Player of the Season: Alessandro Grossi

Top Scorer: A.Grossi (32)

Highest Average Rating: K.Jardine (7.47)

Most Man of Match Awards: C,Yildirim / A.Grossi (7)

Most Yellow Cards; L.King (9)

Most Red Card: A.Kone / K.Chui-Ho (1)

June 2034: 

Award news sees A.Grossi winning the Young Player of the Month award for May after scoring three times in two games and earning a rating of 7.95

Other news sees us being informed that we will be facing Manchester City on the 13th August in the Community Shield.

The board have stated their expectations for the forthcoming season. They want us to reach the Final of the Champions Cup, earn Champions Cup qualification through the League and reach the final of the FA Cup. Their not bothered about the EFL Cup or Community Shield, as long as we don’t embarrass ourselves. They have given me a transfer budget of £179,000,000, so got a few quid to spend

Season Nineteen 2034/35

July 2034

The first game of preseason sees us facing an away tie against Matlock Town and we thumped them as expected with A.Grossi and D.Leonardi both grabbing a hattrick. K.Chui-Hon grabbed a brace and the other two goals were scored by G.Bruni and A.Kone

Matlock Town 0-10 Man Utd 

The next friendly sees us facing AS Saint-Etienne and despite starting slowly we grabbed the lead as A.Grossi jinked into the area and fired with pace under the keeper. However we couldn’t keep it up and on the 78th minute we let ourselves down as Jairo beat the defence with ease and fired into the top corner to earn the home side a draw.

AS Saint-Etienne 1-1 Man Utd 

The final friendly of the month saw us facing Maine Road and we dominated the game. The first goal of the game was scored by S.Pino with a curling effort. D.Leonardi then went through the paces with four brilliant goals. The final goal of the game saw J.Johansson scoring to make it 6-0

Man Utd 6-0 Maine Road 

Results (Friendlies unless stated)

21/7/2034: Matlock (a) 10-0w A.Grossi (3), D.Leonardi (3), K. Chui-Hon (2), G.Bruni, A.Kone

25/7/2034: AS Saint-Etienne (a) 1-1d Jairo / A.Grossi

28/7/2034: Maine Road (h) 6-0w S.Pino, D.Leonardi (4), J.Johansson 

Other News:

Transfer news sees N.Tataje joining A.Madrid for £35,000,000 which could rise to £53,000,000.

More transfer news sees Da Silva joining Real Madrid for £9,500,00 which could rise to £13,750,000

Some incoming transfer news sees Mauro Vandamme joining us from Real Madrid for £81,000,000 which could rise to £97,000,000. He is a 22yr old attacking midfielder from Belgium

Injury news sees I de Paula out for 5-6 months after suffering from Knee Tendonitis

Award news sees D.Leonardi winning the Golden Boot Award whilst playing for Italy in the World Cup after scoring six goals in five games.

August 2034: Part One

Well not the way I wanted this game to go as OM dominated and it didn’t take long for the to take the lead with J.Viveros firing past my keeper. My keeper then scored a goal himself, however it was an own goal after he flapped a corner into the net. OM grabbed another goal in the second half with M.Kaplan putting his name on the score sheet. We managed to pull a goal back late in the game with a fine strike from G.Bruni

Man Utd 1-3 OM 

We controlled the game with real ease and on the 13th minute G.Bruni grabbed us the lead with a low strike. Malaga weren’t getting near the ball and just before the break D.Leonardi curled in a freekick to beat the keeper into the top corner. The second half was much the same as we piled on the pressure and we only grabbed the one goal with G.Bruni grabbing his second of the game. With five minutes remaining in the game Malaga grabbed a goal back with J.Vagas heading in from close range

Malaga 1-3 Man Utd 

Another dominant performance as we piled on the pressure as we fired five past the Hispalis side. The goals were scored by C.Yilidrim, D.Leonardi, M.Vandamme and a brace by G.Bruni. Next up for us is the Community Shield against City

Real Hispalis 0-5 Man Utd

August 2034: Part Two

August 13th:

Man Utd v Man City (Wembley, London) Community Shield

The game started slowly with little in the way of action till the 28th minute as S.Benalt rattled the crossbar after beating my defence to a loose ball. Six minutes later we had our first chance as C.Yilidrim headed wide of the post from a K.Jardine cross. With five minutes remaining in the half we grabbed the lead as C.Yilidrim made the most of a J.Launay error and fired into an empty net.

The second half though was pretty dire for my side as City came out and controlled the game. We struggled with the basics an on the 61st minute we conceded the equaliser as P.Thomsen fired in off the upright after beating my whole defence to a loose ball. We weren’t getting close to the ball and with eight minutes remaining in the game P.Thomsen gave City the winner with a well struck effort which gave J.Brennan no chance of saving. 

Man Utd 1-2 Man City C.Yilidrim 40 / P.Thomsen 61, 82 

Man Utd: J.Brennan, L.King (M.Taramasco), A.Almiron, K.Chui-Ho, U.Akilu (capt), D.Leonardi, M.Vandamme, A.Kone (J.Johansson), K.Jardine, A.Grossi (G.Bruni), C.Yilidrim 

Man City: J.Launay, I.Volkov (J.Gray), P.Marx, F.Tonz (capt), K.Gerland (D.Galtier), S.Benali (S.Frigerio), I.Zabetta, S.Diaby, M.Johansson (L.Edwards), B.Jones (I.Etxabe), P.Thomsen 

Booked: A.Almiron (Man Utd) / I.Zabetta, K.Gerland, P.Marx (Man City)

The final friendly of the preseason was against my old side TNS and we played well. We opened the scoring on the 32nd minute with C.Yilidrim doing the honours. The second goal came just after the break as C.Yilidrim jinked through the defence and slotted home into an empty net. The final goal of the game came on the 86th minute with A.Grossi heading home to complete an impressive performance

Man Utd 3-0 TNS 

The first game of the season saw us controlling the game without breaking a sweat. The first half was dominated by my side however we couldn’t get past a very stubborn defence. The second half though started with us being awarded a penalty which A.Kone fired in low past the keepers left. We continued the dominance and on the 78th minute we killed the game off with C.Yilidrim doing the honours from just outside the area.

Man Utd 2-0 Watford 

A poor start saw Leicester taking the lead early in the game with a superb strike from outside the area which gave my keeper no chance of saving. The goal gave my players the kick up the ass they needed and on the 39th minute we finally equalised with C.Yilidrim firing in from close range. The second half had barely started when I was forced into a change after A.Grossi picked up an ankle injury. Leicester weren’t getting close to the ball at all as my players dominated and on the 69th minute we grabbed another goal with C.Yilidrim heading in from a corner. With four minutes remaining in the game we had the chance for a third goal with C.Yilidrim taking a penalty awarded for handball, however his penalty was pretty dire and the Leicester keeper saved with ease, luckily for him though we had all but secured the three points before it.

Leicester 1-2 Man Utd 

Results (Friendlies unless stated)

1/8/2034: OM (h) 1-3L G.Bruni / J.Viveros, J.Brennan og, M.Kaplan

5/8/2034: Malaga (a) 3-1w J.Vagas / G.Bruni (2), D.Leonardi

9/8/2034: Real Hispalis (a) 5-0w G.Bruni (2), C.Yildirim, D.Leonardi. M.Vandamme

13/8/2034: Man City (Wembley, London) Community Shield 1-2L C.Yilidrim / P.Thomsen (2)

16/8/2034: TNS (h) 3-0w C.Yilidrim (2), A.Grossi

20/8/2034: Watford (h) (Premier Division) (1/38) 2-0w A.Kone pen, C.Yilidrim

27/8/2034: Leicester (a) (Premier Division) (2/38) 2-1w R.Diaz / C.Yilidrim (2)   

Other News:

The odds for the forthcoming season have been released and we have been quoted a 7-2 second favourites to win the league, with Manchester City 3-1 favourites. We have been quoted at 1000-1 to go down

Transfer news sees J.Johansson joining Paris Saint-Germain for a fee of £60,000,000. More transfer news sees A.Almiron joining Lyon for £2,600,000. Another outgoing transfer sees Guilherme joining INTER for a fee of £40,000,000.

Late in the month I signed 22yr old Centre Back James Smith from Chelsea for a fee of £42,000,000

I have decided that the Captain and Vice Captain for the forthcoming season will be U.Akilu as Captain and K.Jardine as his Vice

Injury news sees A.Grossi out for the majority of next month after spraining his ankle during the Leicester game

The draw for the EFL Cup 3rd sees us drawn away from home to Championship side Barnsley. The Champions Cup draw sees my side placed in Group A against FCP (POR), Shakhtar (UKR) and Malmo FF (SWE). Other notable groups sees Hull facing Lyon, Bayern and Galatasaray. Man City will be facing A.Madrid, Rangers and Basel. Tottenham will be facing AS Monaco, FC Red Bull Salzburg and Dynamo Kyiv

September 2034: 

In truth not the greatest of games as both sets of players cancelled each other out. The first half was dire with not a single effort between my side and the Chelsea side. The second half was much the same and by the end of the game the fans pretty much had all fallen asleep

Man Utd 0-0 Chelsea  

In complete contrast to the previous game this one was a real barn stormer. The game was barely a minute old when F.Mora fired a thunderous effort into the top corner which gave my keeper no chance of saving. The game was end to end and on the 29th minute we levelled with S.Pino jinking into the area with ease and rounding the Spurs keeper to fire into the empty net. On the stroke of half time we made it 2-1 with P.Parkinson curling a wonderful effort past the outstretched arms of the keeper. The second half was just as good and again Spurs made a cracking start with F.Mora heading in from a cross. On the hour mark Spurs went into the lead with J.Fernandez showing some great skill to beat my defence with ease and fired under my keeper. The scoring wasn’t done as on the 84th minute we levelled the scores with S.Pino doing the honours from close range to give the fans their monies worth

Tottenham 3-3 Man Utd 

The first game in the group stage and Malmo tried to rattle us from the start as they piled on the pressure. On the 23rd minute they had the first real effort with a thunderous effort which stung the fingers of my keeper. However we responded with the close shave as we started to up the gears and on the stroke of half time we had our first effort with a low shot from S.Pino which went just wide of the post. The second half saw my side piling on the pressure a lot more and on the 62nd minute we finally broke the deadlock with U.Akilu heading in from a P.Parkinson corner. Twelve minutes later we had another chance as S.Pino tried a speculative effort towards the top corner but the Malmo keeper tipped it over the crossbar. We were all over them but we just couldn’t get past the Malmo keeper who full deserved his Man of the Match Award. The result saw us finish the match in 2nd place in the table

Man Utd 1-0 Malmo FF  

The game started pretty damn poorly with some pathetic play. It was pretty much amateur football with neither my side or the West Brom side getting more than a couple of passes strung together. The second half though was a different story as my players pulled their fingers out and we started to play. However it took till the 74th minute for us to open the scoring as S.Pino jinked into the area with ease and fired with power low past the keeper. Twelve minutes later we killed the game off as D.Leonardi hit a wonderful freekick into the top corner after A.Grossi was fouled twenty yards out.

Man Utd 2-0 West Brom 

We now faced Barnsley in the EFL Cup and we controlled much of the game and on the 11th minute we took the lead as S.Pino hit home from just outside the area. We carried on the pressure but couldn’t get past the Barnsley keeper. On the 44th minute though we let ourselves down as K.Dunn beat my defence to a loose ball and fired under my keeper with real ease. The second half was all my side as we continued the pressure but it took us till the 72nd minute to grab the winner as G.Bruni headed in from close range after beating the defence to a freekick

Barnsley 1-2 Man Utd 

We again controlled the game with real ease and on the 6th minute A.Grossi fired my side into the lead with a wonderous effort. On the 23rd minute we had another chance from the penalty spot but A.Grossi fired the penalty well wide of the post. Just before the break we added goal number two with D.Leonardi beating the offside trap and firing with pace low past the keeper. The second half belonged to my side and on the 66th minute we scored the final goal of the game with A.Grossi doing the honours from ten yards. The action wasn’t finished as on the stroke of full time Brighton were reduced to ten men after M.Khumezio was sent off for a professional foul.

Brighton 0-3 Man Utd 

Results: (Premier Division, unless stated)

2/9/2034: Chelsea (h) (3/38) 0-0d

15/9/2034: Tottenham (a) (4/38) 3-3d F.Mora (2), J.Fernandez / S.Pino (2), P.Parkinson

19/9/2034: Malmo FF (h) (Champs Cup Grp A (1/6)) 1-0w U.Akilu

23/9/2034: West Brom (h) (5/38) 2-0w S.Pino, D.Leonardi

26/9/2-34: Barnsley (a) EFL Cup 3rd Rd 2-1w K.Dunn / S.Pino, G.Bruni

30/9/2034: Brighton (a) (6/38) 3-0w A.Grossi (2), D.Leonardi 

Other News:

The odds for the forthcoming Champions Cup tournament sees my Manchester United side quoted at 8-1 with the favourites being Manchester City at 3-1

The draw for the EFL Cup 4th Rd sees us facing Premiership Side Brentford

The end of the month sees us top of the table on 14pts a point ahead of Sunderland

October 2034:

It was in truth a pretty tight game with neither side really giving up possession The first half was mainly played in the middle third of the pitch. The second half wasn't much better with some great possession play but nothing that threatened the goals. A poor game which left us second in the group

FCP 0-0 Man Utd

We controlled the play with ease but struggled to break down a stubborn Swansea keeper, The first half saw us firing in shot after shot without getting past the keeper. The second half was much the same as we carried on the pressure and on the 67th minute we finally broke the keeper with a wondrous strike from M.Vandamme which beat the keeper into the top corner. Swansea weren't even close to scoring but we had to settle for just the single goal.

Man Utd 1-0 Swansea

Another dominant performance with attack after attack and on the 18th minute we took the lead with A.Grossi doing the honours from just inside the area. Newcastle weren't getting close to the ball and on the 39th minute we came close to adding another goal but A.Grossi missed from the spot after he was hauled down in the area. The second half was much the same as we piled on the pressure and on the 66th minute J.Smith headed in. We completed what should have been a rout on the 79th minute as A.Grossi fired in his second of the game to give us three goals and three points

Newcastle 0-3 Man Utd

We now faced our third game in the Champions cup as we welcomed Shakhtar to Old Trafford. We started the better and it wasn't long till we took the lead as C.Yilidrim beat the offside trap to fire in past the keeper. On the 44th minute we made it two nil with D.Leonardo jinking in from the wing and wasting no time in firing under the onrushing keeper. We were making it look easy and on the 64th minute we added goal number three as D.Leonardo curled in a brilliant free-kick from all of thirty yards to beat the keeper into the top corner. We had one more chance in the game as on the 87th minute C.Yilidrim fired wide from the penalty spot after D.Leonardo's effort was handled in the area. The result sees us move to the top of the group

Man Utd 3-0 Shakhtar

We now faced a local derby and it didn't get off to a good start as on the 7th minute J.Sola curled in a long range effort to give City the lead. Ten minutes later they added another goal with S.Diaby doing the honours from ten yards. We were being outplayed but on the stroke of half time we pulled a goal back as S.Pino ran into the area and slotted in a low pass. The second half started poorly again as on the 49th minute City regained their advantage with a low shot from L.Edwards which beat my keeper too easily at the near post. Twelve minutes later though we pulled a goal back as J.Smith beat the City keeper to a cross and headed in. On the 69th minute we levelled the scores with A.Kone running from the halfway line and dinked the ball over the keeper. We were starting to control the game and on the 85th minute we grabbed the winner with C.Yilidrim hitting home from six yards after running onto a great through-ball

Man City 3-4 Man Utd

The final game of the month saw us facing Brentford in an EFL Cup 4th Rd match. We started the better and on the 17th minute P.Parkinson fired in from the corner of the area to give the keeper no chance of saving. Ten minutes later we made it two nil with A.Kone running onto a loose ball and wasting no time in firing under the keeper. Just before the break it was three nil as A.Kone grabbed his second of the match with a daisy cutter from inside the area. The second half though was a different story as my players seemed to forget how to play football and on the 62nd minute Brentford pulled a goal back with L.Lewis hitting home from close range after my defence seemed to fall asleep. On the 77th minute it was 3-2 with L.Lewis again making a mockery of my defence and rounding my keeper to slot home into the empty net. We were on the back foot but luckily for us they couldn't add a deserved third goal

Brentford 2-3 Man Utd

Results (Premier Division, unless stated)

4/10/2034: FCP (a) (Champs Cup Grp A (2/6)) 0-0d

7/10/2034: Swansea (h) (7/38) 1-0w M.Vandamme

21/10/2034: Newcastle (a) (8/38) 3-0w A.Grossi (2), J.Smith

25/10/2034: Shakhtar (h) (Champs Cup Grp A (3/6)) 3-0w C.Yilidrim, D.Leonardo (2)

28/10/2034: Man City (a) (9/38) 4-3w J.Sola, S.Diaby, L.Edwards / S.Pino, J.Smith, A.Kone, C.Yilidrim

31/10/2034: Brentford (a) EFL Cup 4th Rd 3-2w L.Lewis (2) / P.Parkinson, A.Kone (2) 

Other News:

The end of month awards sees S.Pino picking up the Young Player of the Month award for September after scoring three goals in three games and getting an average rating of 8.30

The end of the month sees us top of the table still by 3pts over Tottenham. We have earnt 23pts after nine games

November 2034:

A poor start saw us going a goal down on the 3rd minute as Moreira ran from the halfway line and fired with pace past my keeper. However we responded well and on the 18th minute K.Jardine fired in the equaliser with a curling effort. Twelve minutes later we made it 2-1 as A.Grossi headed in from a corner after his initial effort was tipped round the post. We were making it look easy and on just before the break C.Yilidrim slotted in from close range. The second half was all us as we dominated but we only managed to grab the one goal as M.Vandamme hit the back of the net from the edge of the area to give us a convincing win

Man Utd 4-1 Hull

We started the better this time and on the 12th minute we grabbed the lead as U.Akilu jinked through the defence and slotted in at the keepers near post. Ten minutes later we added another goal with G.Bruni running in from the wing and firing with power past the helpless keeper. We were making it look far too easy and on the stroke of half time we added our third goal as A.Grossi headed in a corner. The second half saw us relaxing far too much but luckily for us the home side only managed to score the one goal with M.Augusto hitting a daisy cutter from just outside the area to give them a goal. The result means we go top of the table

Shakhtar 1-3 Man Utd

The first half was a none event with both sides struggling to string more than a couple of passes together, The only thing of note in the first half was a chance for Southampton which they managed to fire high and wide of the post. The second half was alittle better for us as we controlled the game and on the 63rd minute C.Yilidrim fired in from outside the area to send the Old Trafford crowd wild. We carried on the pressure and on the 87th minute K.Jardine made it two nil with a long range effort which gave the keeper no chance of saving

Man Utd 2-0 Southampton

A pretty dire game for the fans too watch with little action to speak of. The first half saw no efforts on target. The second half wasn't much better with neither my side or the Palace side pressuring the opposition keeper however deep into injury time my side managed to get the winner with a well struck shot from D.Leonardi which beat the keeper into the top corner

Crystal Palace 0-1 Man Utd

The final game of the month saw us facing Malmo and we controlled the game with real ease. Malmo weren't getting close to the ball but in truth we struggled the get an effort on target. On the 37th minute we had our closest effort on goal as D.Leonardi rattled the crossbar from twenty yards after spotting the keeper off his line. The second half was pretty much the same as we piled on the pressure but again our finishing wasn't up to scratch. The game was four minutes from the end when we finally broke the deadlock with K.Jardine firing in the goal that gave us qualification for the First Knockout Round. I was far from happy though with the way the forwards couldn't hit the net

Malmo FF 0-1 Man Utd

4/11/2034: Hull (h) (10/38) 4-1w K.Jardine, A.Grossi, C.Yilidrim, M.Vandamme / Moreira

7/11/2034: Shakhtar (a) (Champs Cup Grp A (4/6)) 3-1w M.Augusto / U.Akilu, G.Bruni, A.Grossi

11/11/2034: Southampton (h) (11/38) 2-0w C.Yilidrim, K.Jardine

25/11/2034: Crystal Palace (a) (12/38) 1-0w D.Leonardi

29/11/2034: Malmo FF (a) (Champs Grp A (5/6)) 1-0w K.Jardine

Other News:

The month began with me getting the Manager of the Month award for September after winning all three matches played in the month

The end of the month sees us top of the table by three points over Tottenham and seven points clear of Man City

December 2034:

Not the start I wanted to the month or the game as M.Ferraro gave Liverpool the lead thanks to a penalty. On the 19th minute it was two nil with M.Ferraro doing the honours from outside the area. After the second goal my players actually began to play and on the 37th minute C.Yilidrim headed in. The second half was a lot better for us as we outplayed the Liverpool side and on the 74th minute C.Yilidrim grabbed the equaliser with a rasping effort from outside the area. However on the stroke of full time we let ourselves down as S.Craig slotted in from close range to give Liverpool to three points

Liverpool 3-2 Man Utd

Next game was against Porto in the Champions Cup and it was in truth a pretty dire game with very little in the way of action. The first half saw only one shot with a curling effort from Porto which had my keeper at full stretch to save. The second half wasn't much better with some dire play from both sets of players. However on the 79th minute we grabbed all three points as G.Bruni fired in from ten yards after running onto a free ball.

Man Utd 1-0 FCP

We started the better and on the 9th minute we grabbed the lead thanks to a rasping effort from C.Yilidrim which beat the keeper to his near post. Twenty minutes later though Arsenal levelled as A.Luiz jinked through the defence with ease and fired under my keeper. The second half was ten minutes old when Arsenal took the lead with a curling shot from A.Luiz which gave my keeper no chance of saving. It wasn't long till we had another chance to score but C.Yilidrim missed from close range when it was easier to score. However on the 83rd minute we got the equaliser as K.Chui-Ho headed in from a corner On the stroke of full time we were reduced to ten men after U.Akilu was sent off for a second yellow card

Man Utd 2-2 Arsenal

Four minutes into the game we took the lead in this EFL Cup game with G.Bruni firing in from close range after beating the defence to a loose ball. However after the goal my side just went to sleep and we were outplayed. On the 23rd minute West Brom grabbed the equaliser as M.Femenia curled in from close range after some excellent play. Twelve minutes later they fired in the second goal of the game as C.Bull rifled in from outside the area. The second half was two minutes old when M.Femenia headed in a third goal after my defence fell asleep. We were being outclassed with ease and on the stroke of full time A.Fakhriev added a fourth goal with a thunderous effort into the top corner

West Brom 4-1 Man Utd

After the poor performance in the previous game my players cane out and responded well as we dominated the Brentford side. On the 25th minute we took the lead as C.Yilidrim continued his fine form with a well struck effort from inside the area. Ten minutes later we added another goal with C.Yilidrim grabbing his second of the game with a low shot which beat the keeper. The second half was exactly the same as we piled on the pressure an on the hour mark M.Vandamme grabbed a third goal for us with a brilliant free-kick from twenty five yards. It was far too easy for us and with five minutes remaining in the game we grabbed a fourth with K.Jardine doing the honours

Man Utd 4-0 Brentford

Another dominant performance by my side as we outplayed the Stoke side and on the 29th minute C.Yilidrim grabbed the opener with a powerful strike which gave the keeper no chance of saving. Just before the break it was two nil with D.Leonardi curling in from the corner edge of the area after running in from the wing. The second half was pretty dire in truth with much of the play being centred in the middle third of the pitch however with four minutes remaining in the game we grabbed our third and final goal as K.Jardine slotted in from close range

Man Utd 3-0 Stoke

Like the previous games we began the better and on the 12th minute C.Yilidrim grabbed the goal with a low shot which beat the keeper to his far post. Ten minutes later it was two nil with I de Paula doing the honours from just outside the area after some woeful Everton defending. We carried on the forward pressure in the first half without breaking through the defence. The second half though was a different story as we were outplayed by the Everton side and on the 58th minute they pulled a goal back as S.Veloso jinked through the defence and fired past my keeper. Twelve minutes later we conceded an equaliser with G.Saenz heading in from a corner after some poor defending. We weren't getting near the ball and on the 77th minute Everton grabbed the winner with A.Niebias firing in from close range. Three minutes later Everton were reduced to ten men after G.Lorenzoni was given his marching orders after a second yellow card. Luckily for Everton we couldn't get close to the goal

Everton 3-2 Man Utd

We didn't start well and on the 13th minute A.Orosz hit home from close range after my defence seemed to fall asleep yet again. Twelve minutes later though we levelled the scoreline with K.Jardine hitting a thunderous effort into the top corner which gave the keeper no chance of saving. The game was pretty much end to end and on the 65th minute we took the lead as P.Parkinson ran through the defence with real ease and beat the keeper to fire into the empty net. With ten minutes remaining in the game Derby grabbed a deserved equaliser with C.Brunetti slotting the ball under my onrushing keeper

Derby 2-2 Man Utd

A good start to the game saw us grabbing the lead on the 9th minute with G.Bruni running through the defence and firing under the keeper. Twelve minutes later we added another goal with D.Leonardi curling in a wonderous freekick from twenty five yards after he was brought down in the area. We were all over the Sunderland side. The second half was much the same with some great play by my side. Despite the pressure we only managed to add the one goal with G.Bruni heading in from twelve yards. A good three points to end the year

Man Utd 3-0 Sunderland

2/12/2034: Liverpool (a) (13/38) 2-3L M.Ferraro (2, 1 pen), S.Craig / C.Yilidrim (2)

5/12/2034: FCP (h) (Champs Grp A (5/6)) 1-0w G.Bruni

9/12/2034: Arsenal (h) (14/38) 2-2d C.Yilidrim, K.Chui-Ho / A.Luiz (2)

13/12/2034: West Brom (a) EFL Cup ¼ Final 1-4L M.Femenia (2), C.Bull, A.Fakhriev / G.Bruni

16/12/2034: Brentford (h) (15/38) 4-0w C.Yilidrim (2), M.Vandamme, K.Jardine

20/12/2034: Stoke (h) (16/38) 3-0w C.Yilidrim, D.Leonardi, K.Jardine

23/12/2034: Everton (a) (17/38) 2-3L S.Veloso, G.Saenz, A.Niebias / C.Yilidrim, I de Paula

26/12/2034: Derby (a) (18/38) 2-2d A.Orosz, C.Brunetti / K.Jardine, P.Parkinson

29/12/2034: Sunderland (h) (19/38) 3-0w G.Bruni (2), D.Leonardi

Other News:

The start of the month sees me winning the Manager of the Month again after winning all three games in November. More award news sees U.Akilu and C.Yilidrim picked in the World Team of the Year. C.Yilidrim won the French Player of the Year with A.Kone coming in second

The Champions Grp table finished with my side top followed by Shakhtar, FCP and Malmo FF, the draw for the Champions Cup 1st Knockout Rd sees us facing an away tie to Italian side INTER. Other British sides involved sees Tottenham facing French side OM and Manchester City facing French side AS Monaco

The draw for the FA Cup 3rd sees us facing an away tie against Premiership side Derby County

The end of the month saw us top of the table two points clear of Tottenham with 43pts

January 2035:

Leicester gifted us an early goal as on the 6th minute we were awarded a penalty after a handball, A.Kone stepped up and wasted no time in firing it past the keeper. The rest of the half was all my side and just before the break we grabbed another goal with D.Leonardi curling in from outside the area. The second half was just the same with a string of attacks by my side but we only managed to grab the one extra goal as G.Bruni headed in to give us a three nil victory

Man Utd 3-0 Leicester

We now faced Derby in the FA Cup 3rd Rd and controlled much of the play and on the 19th minute A.Kone grabbed the lead for us with a low effort from outside the area which the keeper failed to deal with. However twelve minutes later C.Brunetti beat my keeper to a loose ball and fired in the equaliser. The rest of the half was a midfield battle. The second half saw my side coming out and dominating and on the 67th minute we grabbed what turned out to be the winner with G.Bruni finishing a great team move. With twelve minutes remaining in the game Derby were reduced to ten men after Q.Mornier was sent off for a second yellow card.

Derby Co 1-2 Man Utd

A poor game in truth with very little in the way of football being played. The first half saw not a single effort towards goal. The second half wasn't much better as we failed to string more than a few passes together and Watford weren't much better. In all a real dire game with a handful of efforts throughout the game

Watford 0-0 Man Utd

The first half carried on from the previous game with no action to speak of. Chelsea had the clearest chance of the half as on the 37th minute they broke through my defence but the keeper was alert enough to block the effort. Thee second half was alittle better with both my side and the Chelsea side actually pressing forward however only the one goal was scored in the half as A.Grossi headed in a free-kick to beat the keeper into the top corner

Chelsea 0-1 Man Utd

A real barnstormer of a game with some great attacking football and it started on the 12th minute as A.Piras jinked his way through the defence and fired under my keeper. Ten minutes later it was two nil with F.Mora beating my defence to a loose ball and wasted no time in slotting past the keeper. On the half hour we pulled a goal back as A.Kone fired in from the penalty spot after he was brought down in the area. Jut before the break it was two two with M.Vandamme showing some silky skill to beat the defence and round the keeper to slot in to the empty net. It was real end to end football and on the hour mark Tottenham retook the lead with D.Harding curling in from the by line to beat my keeper with ease. We didn't have to wait long too score again as on the 72nd minute A.Grossi rose above the defence and headed a corner low past the keeper. The fans were being entertained and on the stroke of full time we grabbed the winner with G.Bruni doing the honours from close range after the Spurs keeper flapped at a low cross.

Man Utd 4-3 Tottenham

We carried on the forward pressure from the previous match as we dominated the West Brom side and on the 19th minute A.Kone slotted in from ten yards. Twelve minutes later we were awarded a penalty after a handball and A.Kone fired in from the spot with ease. The second half was again all my side with attack after attack but we only managed to one goal with A.Kone again firing in from the penalty spot after a dubious decision from the referee. Not a bad way to celebrate my 700th game as a manager

West Brom 0-3 Man Utd

A slower start to the the game than the previous games with some sloppy play and neither my side or the Brighton side registering an effort in the first effort. The second half was a lot better for my side as we controlled the play and on the 66th minute A.Grossi headed in from ten yards to beat the keeper low and to the left. It was one way traffic and on the stroke of full time we grabbed the killer goal with P.Lane running from the halfway line and firing under the keeper. A good end to the month

Man Utd 2-0 Brighton

1/1/2035: Leicester (h) (20/38) 3-0w A.Kone (p), D.Leonardi, G.Bruni

6/1/2035: Derby Co (a) (FA Cup 3rd) 2-1w A.Kone, G.Bruni / C.Brunetti

9/1/2035: Watford (a) (21/38) 0-0d

13/1/2035: Chelsea (a) (22/38) 1-0w A.Grossi

20/1/2035: Tottenham (h) (23/38) 4-3w A.Kone (p), M.Vandamme, A.Grossi, G.Bruni /A.Piras, F.Mora, D.Harding

24/1/2035: West Brom (a) (24/38) 3-0w A.Kone (3, 2p) 700TH game in charge

28/1/2035: Brighton (h) (25/38) 2-0w A.Grossi, P.Lane

Other News:

Transfer news us bringing in Leonardo Guglielmi for a fee of £31,000,000, he is a 18yr Italian winger from Real Madrid, other news sees us signing 22yr old Italian midfielder Arber Xhepa for a fee of £45,500,000. He joins us from Premiership side Tottenham. I also brought in Mandla Khumalo for a fee of £40,500,00 from Brighton. I have also brought in Italian defender Tommaso Franco for a fee of £31,000,000. He is 19yrs old and comes from Juventus

The draw for the FA Cup 4th Rd sees us facing Premiership side Crystal Palace at Old Trafford

The game against West Brom was 700th game as a manager. My stats are as follows: Played 700, Won 429, Drawn 120, Lost 151, Goals For 1487, Goals Against 815, Won Percentage 61%. Cups won 15, Leagues victories 7, Promotions 1

The end of the month sees us three points clear at the top of the table ahead of Tottenham

February 2035:

The first game of the month saw us facing Crystal Palace in the FA Cup 4th Round and we struggled to get going, luckily for us Palace were much the same and neither side making a meaningful attack. The second half wasn't much better with some dire play however with time running out we broke the deadlock with a long range effort from T.Franco which sent us through to the next round.

Man Utd 1-0 Crystal Palace

We played a lot better in this game than the previous with some excellent forward action, however despite all our attacking pressure it took us till the 43rd minute to open the scoring with A.Grossi jinking through the defence and wasting no time in firing under the keeper. The second half was much the same as we piled on the pressure and like the previous half we struggled to get through the defence but on the 79th minute we finally grabbed the second goal with D.Leonardi doing the honours from the corner of the area.

Swansea 0-2 Man Utd

The first half saw us piling on the pressure but we couldn't break down a stubborn Newcastle defence. The second half was a different story as Newcastle came out fighting and on the 49th minute they opened the scoring as A.O'Connor headed in from a corner after some woeful defending. Newcastle carried on the pressure and on the 77th minute they added a second goal with M.Marquez slotting home from ten yards after my defence again fell asleep. Not a great second half for my side

Man Utd 0-2 Newcastle

We started the better and on the 12th minute A.Xhepa curled in the opener to silence the San Siro crowd. However after the goal we pretty much sat back and got dominated. INTER piled on the pressure and we somehow managed to make it till the half time interval without scoring. The second half was all INTER and on the 63rd minute we finally conceded the equaliser with A.Fernandez heading in from a free-kick. The INTER pressure was constant and on the stroke of full time we conceded the winner as A.Fernandez beat the offside trap and fired under the keeper, however we had an away goal

INTER 2-1 Man Utd

Chelsea started the game the better they piled on the pressure with some great play but they struggled to get through my defence. However on the 37th minute Chelsea finally managed to break the deadlock with a low shot from S.Garro which gave my keeper no chance to save. The second half was much better for us as we finally woke up and on the 71st C.Yilidrim headed in from a corner to silence the home crowd. We carried on the pressure but for all our pressure we couldn't add a second goal and it means we will have to have a replay

Chelsea 1-1 Man Utd

3/2/2035: Crystal Palace (h) (FA Cup 4th Rd) 1-0w T.Franco

10/2/2035: Swansea (a) (26/38) 2-0w A.Grossi, D.Leonardi

17/2/2035: Newcastle (h) (27/38) 0-2L A.O'Connor, M.Marquez

20/2/2035: INTER (a) (Champions Cup 1st Knockout Rd 1st Leg) 1-2L A.Fernandez (2) / A.Xhepa

24/2/2035: Chelsea (a) (FA Cup 5th Rd) 1-1d S.Garro / C.Yilidrim

Other News:

Award news sees me winning the Manager of the Month award for January after winning five of the six games played.

The draw for the 5th Round of the FA Cup sees us facing an away tie against Premiership Chelsea, with the draw against Chelsea in the cup we have been entered into the ¼ final of the FA Cup where we will play Championship side Bournemouth at Old Trafford.

The end of the month sees us still three points ahead of Tottenham at the top of the table

March 2035:

Forgot to do a screenshot so no match details

Hull 2-5 Man Utd

We played pretty damn well as we controlled the match with ease. The first half saw us taking the lead as on the 28th minute C.Yilidrim headed in from close range. The second half was much the same as we dominated and on the 73rd minute we added a second goal with D.Leonardi doing the honours from outside the area. Chelsea did however pull a goal back as G.Cusack slotted home but it was too little too late

Man Utd 2-1 Chelsea

We again started well and on the 17th minute K.Jardine gave us the lead with a low shot past the keeper. Ten minutes later we added another goal as A.Xhepa beat the offside trap to dink the ball over the onrushing keeper. The second half was all us as we controlled the play but we failed to add to our tally and deep into injury time Southampton pulled a goal back with B.Vranckx heading in.

Southampton 1-2 Man Utd

We came out fighting and on the 7th minute we took the lead as J.Smith barged into the area and fired under the INTER keeper, Twelve minutes later we added a second goal with I de Paula curling the ball in from outside the area. We were controlling the game and on the stroke of half time we added a third goal with K.Chui-Ho jinking through the defence and wasted no time in dinking the ball over the onrushing keeper. The second half was all my side as we piled on the pressure and on the 87th minute we completed the rout as A.Grossi ran from the byline and fired with power past the keeper and into the back of the net to send us through 5-2 on aggregate

Man Utd 4-0 INTER (agg 5-2 Man Utd)

The exertions of the European game showed as we struggled with the basics of the game. It was a pretty damn sloppy game with little in the way of forward action. The first half saw neither my side or the Bournemouth side coming close to scoring. The second half was much the same with some more dire play however on the stroke of full time we grabbed the winner as A.Grossi's long range effort saw my side going through to the Semi Finals of the FA Cup

Man Utd 1-0 Bournemouth

Palace started the better and on the 12th minute they grabbed the lead as L.Caruso showed some skill to beat the defence and fired low under my keeper. Palace were the better side and on the 38th minute had the chance to grab a second goal but their striker failed to convert a penalty. The second half was a completely different story as my side reacted to the half time ear bashing. On the 58th minute we pulled level as B.Oppong rose above the defence and headed in from a corner. Twelve minutes later it was 2-1 as C.Yilidrim showed his talent with some great play which split the defence apart and he wasted no time in rounding the keeper and firing into an empty net. On the full time whistle we made it 3-1 as K.Jardine lobbed the Palace keeper from twenty yards after spotting him off the line. A great second half but we cant afford too many first half performances like that

Man Utd 3-1 Crystal Palace

1/3/2035: Hull (a) (28/38) 5-2w Forgot to screenshot so no record of scorers

7/3/2035: Chelsea (h) (FA Cup 5th Rd Rep) 2-1w C.Yilidrim, D.Leonardi / G.Cusack

10/3/2035: Southampton (a) (29/38) 2-1w K.Jardine, A.Xhepa / B.Vranckx

14/3/2035: INTER (h) (Champions Cup 1st Knockout Rd 2nd Leg (agg 1-2)) 4-0w J.Smith, I de Paula, K.Chui-Ho, A.Grossi

18/3/2035: Bournemouth (h) (FA Cup ¼ Final) 1-0w A.Grossi

24/3/2035: Crystal Palace (h) (30/38) 3-1w B.Oppong, C.Yilidrim, K.Jardine / L.Caruso

Other News:

The draw for the FA Cup Semi Final sees us facing Premiership side Sunderland

The draw for the Champions Cup ¼ Final sees us facing French side OM, with the first leg being played away from home

The end of the month sees us five points clear at the top ahead of Tottenham

April 2035:

We were the better side in the first half as we controlled the play and on the 18th minute we took the lead with D.Leonardi curling in a free-kick from twenty five yards after a foul. We carried on the pressure but we couldn't get past the City keeper was in fine form. The second half started much the same as we piled on and on the hour we had the chance to double our lead with a penalty but C.Yilidrim missed from the spot. After the penalty miss though City started to up the gears and on the 84th minute J.Sola equalised with a powerful strike which gave my keeper no chance of saving

Man Utd 1-1 Man City

Arsenal were by far the better side and on the 7th minute they grabbed the lead with G.Mancini heading in from close range. Eight minutes later it was two nil with A.Guerin slotting the ball low past the keeper. It was all Arsenal and on the 28th minute D.Mastrogiannis curled the ball past my keeper from outside the area. The second half wasn't much better and on the 51st minute G.Mancini jinked through the defence and rounded my keeper to slot home into the empty net. It became five nil on the hour with G.Mancini completing his hat-trick. We just weren't getting anywhere however on the 81st minute a mistake by the Arsenal keeper saw C.Yilidrim heading from close range. With a minute remaining in the game we pulled another goal back as A.Xhepa hit home from ten yards. A disaster of a game

Arsenal 5-2 Man Utd

OM took an early lead as on the 3rd minute D.Ferreira beat the offside trap and fired past my keeper Ten minutes later they grabbed another goal with F.Tshibumbu rose above the defence and headed in from a corner. On the 29th minute we pulled a goal back with D.Leonardi curling in a free-kick after A.Grossi was hauled down on the way to goal. With five minutes remaining in the half OM grabbed a third goal with a thunderous effort from outside the area which gave my keeper no chance to save it. The second half was five minutes old when we D.Leonardi tapped in from close range to make it 3-2. On the hour mark it was three three with I de Paula running into the area and wasted no time in firing in under the keeper. We were all over the OM side now and on the 77th minute C.Yilidrim gave us the lead with a low shot which beat the keeper into the near post. With two minutes remaining in the game we made it five two as A.Grossi hit the ball into the top corner after spotting him off his line. A great second half

OM 3-5 Man Utd

The first half was a dire forty five minutes with no action to speak of. Neither my side or the Brentford side managed to get close to the goal. The second half was alittle better with both side actually starting to play and on the 55th minute we grabbed the lead with A.Grossi jinking through the defence and firing in under the keeper. The game was pretty much end to end with both my side and Brentford side testing the keepers . With two minutes remaining in the game though Brentford levelled with a well struck effort from twenty yards to give Brentford a share of the points

Brentford 1-1 Man Utd

The game started well for us as on the 11th minute A.Grossi hit home from the corner of the area after spotting the keeper off his line. Twelve minutes later we grabbed another goal as A.Kone showed some great pace to beat the defence and slotted in past the keeper. We were in complete control and on the 44th minute S.Pino made it three nil with a well worked team move which split the defence apart. The second half though was a different story as OM controlled the game and on the 66th minute J.Carrion headed in past my keeper who was slow to react. We just weren't at the races in the second half and on the 81st minute J.Carrion grabbed his second of the game but it was too little too late and we qualified for the next stage 8-5 on aggregate

Man Utd 3-2 OM (agg 8-5 Man Utd)

We piled on the pressure from the start and on the 11th minute we took the lead as C.Yilidrim jinked into the area and fired with pace past the keeper. Twelve minutes later we grabbed another goal with U.Akilu heading in from a corner after the Sunderland keeper flapped at the ball. We were all over Sunderland but failed to add another goal in the first half. The second half was all my side and on the 67th minute we grabbed a third goal with M.Khumalo running in from the wing and fired into the top corner to give the keeper no chance of saving. Sunderland weren't anyway close to scoring and on the stroke of full time we grabbed a fourth a final goal to send us through to the FA Cup Final

Sunderland 0-4 Man Utd

11/4/2035: Man City (h) (31/38) 1-1d D.Leonardi / J.Sola

14/4/2035: Arsenal (a) (32/38) 2-5L G.Mancini (3), A.Guerin, D.Mastrogiannis / C.Yilidrim, A.Xhepa

17/4/2035: OM (a) (Champions Cup ¼ Final 1st Leg) 5-3w D.Ferreira, F.Tshibumbu (2) / D.Leonardi (2), I de Paula, C.Yilidrim, A.Grossi

21/4/2035: Brentford (a) (33/38) 1-1d R.Sweeney / A.Grossi

25/4/2035: OM (h) (Champions Cup ¼ Final 2nd Leg (agg 8-5)) A.Grossi, A.Kone, S.Pino / J.Carrion (2)

28/4/2035: Sunderland (Wembley, London) (FA Cup Semi Final) 4-0w C.Yilidrim, U.Akilu, M.Khumalo, A.Kone

Other News:

The awards have been handed out for the previous month and I have been awarded the Manager of the Month award for March after winning all three Premier League matches

The draw for the Champions Cup Semi Final sees us facing Italian side Napoli with the first leg being held at Old Trafford

We will be facing Tottenham in the FA Cup Final, the tie will be played June 2nd at Wembley

The end of the month sees us a single point ahead of Man City with a game in hand over them. We have also qualified for the European Champions Cup for next season

May 2035:

Its crunch time now with the final month of the Premiership season and we had a tough game against rivals Liverpool. The game was expected pretty tight in the first half with neither my side or the Scouse side getting out of the middle third of the pitch. The second half was pretty much the same with a lot of possession play but nothing in the way of attacking. However on the 75th minute Liverpool were awarded a penalty after a handball, M.Ferraro stepped up and fired the penalty straight into the arms of the keeper much to the delight of the Old Trafford crowd. The lift in the crowd seemed to give my players a kick up the ass and on the 87th minute we piled forward and C.Yilidrim fired a thunderous effort past the Liverpool keeper to give us all three points.

Man Utd 1-0 Liverpool @salkster2102

We now faced another Scouse team as this time Old Trafford welcomed Everton and we got off to a blistering start as on the 2nd minute A.Kone curled in a brilliant effort into the top corner which gave the keeper no chance of saving. Eight minutes later we made it two nil with M.Khumalo jinking through the defence and firing under the keeper. We were all over the Everton side and on the 27th minute we made it three nil with C.Yilidrim heading in a corner after some woeful defending. With three minutes remaining in the half Everton managed to score but it was an own goal as D.Duarte diverted a powerful strike past his own keeper. The second half was much the same as we continued the pressure and on the 57th minute C.Yilidrim grabbed his second of the game with a curling effort from the outside of the area. Everton were not at the races and on the 78th minute we grabbed our sixth goal with C.Yilidrim completing his hat-trick as he finished a well worked team move. We completed the rout on the stroke of full time as I de Paula slotted in from close range after beating the Everton defence to a low cross. A great day for my side

Man Utd 7-0 Everton

We now faced our European Semi final tie against Napoli and the game started slowly with not much action in the first half hour. However on the 42nd minute we grabbed the lead as C.Yilidrim beat the offside trap and fired the ball low under the keeper. The second half saw my side piling on the pressure and on the hour mark we added goal number two with A.Kone firing in a free-kick from twenty yards after he was brought down. We were all over the Napoli side and on the 79th minute we grabbed a third goal with C.Yilidrim hitting home from the edge of the area.

Man Utd 3-0 Napoli

The European tie seemed to take a toll on us as we struggled to get going in the first half and on the 14th minute S.McCluskey fired in from close range to beat my keeper. It didn't get any better as twelve minutes later they doubled the lead with a powerful strike from J.Ceyssens which gave my keeper no chance of saving. Stoke were all over us and on the stroke of half time they came close to grabbing another goal but this time my keeper managed to save the ball. The second half saw us going forward alittle more and on the 63rd minute we were awarded a penalty which saw A.Kone firing wide of the upright. We carried on pressing forward and on the 79th minute we were awarded yet another penalty after A.Kone was brought down in the area, this time C.Yilidrim stepped up and fired the penalty towards goal but the Stoke keeper saved the penalty and that pretty much summed our day up.

Stoke 2-0 Man Utd

The next game saw us travelling to Italy for the second leg of the semi final. We came out flying and it didn't take long for us to score as on the 12th minute M.Vandamme beat the offside trap to fire under the onrushing keeper. Seven minutes later we added another goal with J.Smith rising above the defence and heading a corner past the keeper. On the 34th minute though Napoli pulled a goal back with J.Flores firing past my keeper with ease after the defence fell asleep. Six minutes later it was two two as J.Carlos curled in from the corner of the area. The second half was much the same with both teams piling forward when they could and on the 54th minute Napoli grabbed the lead as J.Carlos got his second of the game with a powerful strike. The fans were being treated to an amazing game and on the hour mark we levelled the tie with A.Xhepa heading in from a free-kick. We grabbed another goal on the 69th minute as D.Leonardi finished off a great team move to fire in under the keeper. Napoli then levelled the scores ten minutes later with E.Ramirez showing some great skill to get through my defence and round the keeper to slot home into the empty net. With eight minutes remaining in the game Napoli grabbed the lead again with E.Shtaer slotting home from six yards after a low cross evaded my whole defence. The scoring fun didn't end their as on the stroke of full time the tenth goal was scored as A.Kone jinked past the defence and fired in to make it 5-5 and 8-5 on aggregate. It also means we are through to the Champions League Final

Napoli 5-5 Man Utd (agg 8-5 Man Utd)

We controlled the first half as we piled on the pressure we had the chance to score as C.Yilidrim beat the offside trap but he was brought down in the area, he stepped up for the penalty but his penalty was dire and went high and wide of the post. On the 37th minute Sunderland had their first chance and D.Lefevre fired in from close range. The second half saw us piling on the pressure but we just couldn't get past the Sunderland keeper and on the 77th minute thy countered one of our many attacks and D.Lefevre scored their second goal to knock us off top spot going into the final game of the season

Sunderland 2-0 Man Utd

We go into the game against Derby knowing we had to win and hope that City lose to Hull. We started the better and on the 23rd minute we took the lead as R.Oliveira diverted a cross past his own keeper. On the stroke of half time we were informed that Hull had taken the lead over City which meant we went into the half time interval top of the table. The second half was three minutes old when we heard that City had levelled the scores. On the hour we added a second goal with C.Yilidrim headed in from a free-kick. The fans were loving it but on the 73rd minute City grabbed the lead from Hull to see them top of the table. With three minutes remaining in the game Derby pulled a goal back with C.Brunetti firing in but it was too little too late for them. However our three points weren't enough and it was City who won the Premier Division. Gutting isn't the word

Man Utd 2-1 Derby

2/5/2035: Liverpool (h) (34/38) 1-0w C.Yilidrim

5/5/2035: Everton (h) (35/38) 7-0w A.Kone, M.Khumalo, C.Yilidrim (3), D.Duarte og, I de Paula

9/5/2035: Napoli (h) (Champions Cup Semi Final 1st Leg) 3-0w C.Yilidrim (2), A.Kone

12/5/2035: Stoke (a) (36/38) 0-2L S.McCluskey, J.Ceyssens

15/5/2035: Napoli (a) (Champions Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg (agg 8-5)) 5-5d J.Flores, J.Carlos (2), E.Ramirez, E.Shtaer / M.Vandamme, J.Smith, A.Xhepa, D.Leonardi, A.Kone

19/5/2035: Sunderland (a) (37/38) 0-2L D.Lefevre (2)

27/5/2035: Derby (h) (38/38) 2-1w R.Oliveira og, C.Yilidrim / C.Brunetti

Other News:

We will be facing Spanish side A.Madrid in the Champions Cup Final on 9th June. The game will be played at the Olympiastadion

At the end of the season my keeper J.Brennan has won the Premiership Golden Glove after conceding 39 goals in 38 games and having 19 clean sheets.

U.Akilu and D.Leonardi have been named in the Players' Team of the Year

The end of the seasons sees us choking the title with the two losses in the month, what's worse is Man City pipped us to the title again

• 1 month later...

Thought I'd lost all the back up to this story when my USB decided to corrupt all my files. Managed to salvage it from an old one drove account I had...

June 2035:

June 2nd:

Tottenham (Wembley, London) FA Cup Final

My players had to get themselves back up after losing the title and use that disappointment as motivation for the next two games. It seemed to work as we started the better against Tottenham and on the 12th minute we had our first effort as M.Khumalo jinked through the defence and fired with pace past the keeper but the ball went just wide of the post. Ten minutes later we had another chance with C.Yildrim rattling the upright from outside the area after beating I.Martusevich to a loose ball. On the 26th minute the deadlock was finally broken as C. Yildrim rose above the defence and headed in a D.Leonardi cross past C.Farmer. Straight from kick off though Tottenham nearly scored as F.Mora tried his luck from twenty yards but J.Brennan was on hand to tip the ball over the crossbar. With seven minutes remaining in the half we grabbed goal number two as C. Yildrim ran onto an A.Kone through-ball and fired with pace under C.Farmer.

The second half was much the same as we controlled the majority of play and on the 55th minute we had our next chance to score with A.Xhepa stinging the fingers of C.Farmer from close range. Eight minutes later he had another chance but this time T.Sesar blocked the effort with a last minute challenge. Tottenham just weren't getting near the ball and on the 79th minute we grabbed the final goal of the match as C. Yildrim barged into the area and fired home his hat-trick with a stunning effort into the top corner.

Man Utd 3-0 Tottenham C. Yildrim 26, 38, 79

Man Utd: J.Brennan, M.Taramasco, J.Smith, T.Franco, U.Akilu (capt), M.Vandamme, I de Paula (S.Pino), D.Leonardi, A.Kone, M.Khumalo (A.Xhepa), C.Yildrim

Tottenham: C.Farmer, R.Gonzalez (J.Fernandez), I.Martusevich, T.Sesar, F.Rivero, M.Vinicius (L.Romano), S.Ibanez, A.Lombardo, A.Gouano, D.Harding (D.Williams), F.Mora (capt)

Booked: T.Franco, U.Akilu (Man Utd) / T.Sesar (Tottenham)

June 5th:

Injury news M.Khumalo out for around a month after twisting his ankle during a training session

June 9th:

A.Madrid (Olympiastadion, Berlin) Champions Cup Final

The next major Cup final and this time we got off to a terrible start as within the first minute Madrid had taken the lead as A.Mandaric beat the offside trap and fired in a N.Tataje through-ball. Soon after they had another chance with a curling effort from M.Calvo which was brilliantly tipped over the crossbar from J.Brennan. It was one way traffic and on the 17th minute they had another chance with N.Tataje heading just wide of the post from a L.Mudau cross. However seven minutes later we somehow managed to score as D.Leonardi crossed into the area for A.Kone to slide in a send the ball into the back of the net. With ten minutes remaining in the half Madrid had yet another chance with a curling effort from C.Redinciuc which had J.Brennan at full stretch to save again.

The second half was a lot better for my players as they actually started to play and on the 49th minute we had the chance to score with a low shot from A.Kone which was diverted wide by P.Vazquez. Ten minutes later we came close again with D.Leonardi curling into the area but A.Grossi somehow headed straight into the keeper arms when it was easier to score. On the 63rd minute we got our second goal as D.Leonardi jinked his way through the defence with real ease and rounded the keeper to slot home into the empty net. Soon after though we nearly let ourselves down as M.Odegaard beat my defence but not J.Brennan who blocked the effort brilliantly. With ten minutes remaining in the game we had the final chance as A.Grossi ran through the defence onto a D.Leonardi through-ball but his effort was well saved by H.Furtado.

Man Utd 2-1 A.Madrid A.Kone 24, D.Leonardi 63 / A.Mandaric 1

Man Utd: J.Brennan, M.Taramasco (B.King), J.Smith, T.Franco, U.Akilu (capt), I de Paula (K.Jardine), A.Xhepa, A.Kone, M.Vandamme, D.Leonardi, C.Yildirim (A.Grossi)

A.Madrid: H.Furtado, P.Vazquez, V.Chernyavskiy, G.Naylor, Jose (L.Jansen), C.Redinciuc, A.Mandaric, L.Mudau, M.Calvo (capt) (H.Moreira), K.Szczudiowski, N.Tataje (M.Odegaard)

Booked: T.Franco (Man Utd) / C.Redinciuc, Jose, L.Jensen (A.Madrid)

The win is the first win the Champions Cup since the 2022/23 season