Female AI newgen managers

Vami

Welcome from the future. I am in 2062 right now. There are all kinds of female staff in the game: chairwomen, directors, coaches, GK coaches, HoYD's, scouts, data analysts, physios, sport scientists... but no managers. Is it hard-coded in the game that an AI female staff newgen cannot become a manager? Has anyone of you ever had one in the game?

Theoretically, if there are female coaches (I've seen a few), they could become managers - just like many of my ex-coaches have. Can I send my female coach on courses and develop her so she becomes a manager, just like I did with my male coaches?

Let me know :)

They have to add it next year, if they doesn't have already seeing as Sotra in the Norwegian 3rd tier (In the game currently) have a female manager in real life. Renate Blindheim (she only has a Norwegian wikipedia article), aged 26, is the head coach/manager there. Here is an article (in Norwegian) from when she was appointed in June.

When I did a bit more searching, female managers is a thing in FM already:

RLgsKRf.png

Though that was down at amateur level, so the one I mentioned above is the first one at a semi-pro level, as far as I can tell.