Jeaku FM - Youtube One-Club Saves

Hey guys!

My name is Jake and I'm from Australia, been playing this game every year as long as I can remember. I've finally decided to turn playing 1000s of hours of FM each year into something a little more creative :). I'm pretty decent at the game and like one-club saves to try and build up a bit of story, if it sounds like your kind of thing come and check it out :brock:.

I made a pretty lengthy series with Wigan Athletic first up to get a handle on making FM videos - a lot of little technical things made it a lot harder than I realised!

My second series is just beginning: it's with A.S. Monaco and so far has been a massive struggle as (I think) I need to sell all of my players to abide by FFP? It's all a little confusing... 

I think this series is a big jump in quality and at the level that I'm happy to share it now to try and get a few more people watching. 

Give it a watch if you've got a sec, and I'm very open to feedback as I'm still finding my feet!

Cheers!

Edited by jeaku14

• 2 weeks later...

New series here - youth only save based in Holland. I'm having a lot of fun with this one!

Jumping through the seasons quickly = 2-3 eps per season to focus on how youngsters develop in the game with lots of first team football. Some interesting results too..

Episode one below:

@jeaku14  I forgot to ask you something.Maybe it's a corny question,but it matters. What game mode,do you play in the start menu of fm? Classic Career,Full Football Carrer mode,Touch ?

some friends told me that the touch version is great,less random jobs.What do u think?

On 25/09/2020 at 22:47, Miligramm said:

@jeaku14  I forgot to ask you something.Maybe it's a corny question,but it matters. What game mode,do you play in the start menu of fm? Classic Career,Full Football Carrer mode,Touch ?

some friends told me that the touch version is great,less random jobs.What do u think?

Hi mate - I always play the full game, I don't think Touch really compares to the full version!

• 3 months later...