How Long Does the Impact of A Training Session Last?

Greetings,

How long does the impact of a training session last?  So, for example, if I do a shadow attacking training, should I do it once a week, twice a month, etc?  Would it be the same for general physical training?   Also are there cumulative effects for the training?  For example, do 2 of the exact same training during the week or in a 2 week span boost the effects?

Thanks.

I believe they are long-lasting - with the exception of a few specific sessions. The effects will buildup over time, so regular use of a certain type f schedule will improve your team but  I couldn't estimate how big an effect it wuld be, or how they would 'stack' if used more than once or twice a week.

A regular balanced schedule repeated each week would be the best approach unless you want to focus on specific areas.

The exceptions I mentioned are the set-piece sessions, which will give a boost for the next match and don't 'stack' .

At least, that is my understanding.

1 hour ago, Snorks said:

I believe they are long-lasting - with the exception of a few specific sessions. The effects will buildup over time, so regular use of a certain type f schedule will improve your team but  I couldn't estimate how big an effect it wuld be, or how they would 'stack' if used more than once or twice a week.

A regular balanced schedule repeated each week would be the best approach unless you want to focus on specific areas.

The exceptions I mentioned are the set-piece sessions, which will give a boost for the next match and don't 'stack' .

At least, that is my understanding.

Pretty much spot on I think.

This is something I'm asking since a couple of years, but I never had an exhaustive response (to be honest, I never had a response at all).

I appreciate @Snorks for have given some clarification though, even if I'd like something more detailed maybe from devs.

On 17/09/2020 at 05:30, Federico said:

This is something I'm asking since a couple of years, but I never had an exhaustive response (to be honest, I never had a response at all).

I appreciate @Snorks for have given some clarification though, even if I'd like something more detailed maybe from devs.

This really helps alot: 

Let me know what you think.

I have used it to organize my training schedule and it seems to make a lot of sense.