When I configure tactics per player.

Let's say I set "left fullback" to play support role with "cross to the middle of the area" instruction, it's all ok. I play a couple of matches, do tactic changes in the matches, switch players. And then, I go again to review my tactics and see the settings changed to something else.

Or if I set a given player to play "box-to-box" and when I get to the tactics screen he no longer has that role configured after some games and tactic changes.

Feels like a bug to me but don't know if there's something else going on that I don't know about the game mechanics.

Information

Team Managed: Club Deportivo Popular Junior FC SA

Leagues loaded: 1

In game date: 22 Sep 19

Steps to reproduce: go to tactics per player, set an instruction, play some games do tactic changes in match, go back to tactics per player.

Game installed in MicroSD.

Edited by ElCoshi

Hey @ElCoshi, thanks for raising, it sounds like you may be setting instructions to the player, rather than the specific position. On Tactics, if you select the drop-down box above the player's name, a pop-up box will appear with the list of available roles within that position, where you can then edit the instructions. You also have two tabs: one says "Personalised" and the other "Position". If you edit the instructions with "Personalised" selected, it will edit the instructions of that specific player who is currently in that position. If you edit the instructions with "Position" selected, it will edit the instructions of that position, and will apply to any player that plays in the position.

Let me know if that helps you sort out your issue.

Thanks,

Ali

• 2 months later...
On 09/09/2020 at 17:16, Alistair Skewes said:

Hey @ElCoshi, thanks for raising, it sounds like you may be setting instructions to the player, rather than the specific position. On Tactics, if you select the drop-down box above the player's name, a pop-up box will appear with the list of available roles within that position, where you can then edit the instructions. You also have two tabs: one says "Personalised" and the other "Position". If you edit the instructions with "Personalised" selected, it will edit the instructions of that specific player who is currently in that position. If you edit the instructions with "Position" selected, it will edit the instructions of that position, and will apply to any player that plays in the position.

Let me know if that helps you sort out your issue.

Thanks,

Ali

this seems to b the issue with myself however it does seem to be on the individual player and instructions but for me its on pc version see thread