Tips on Improving LW player performance?

For some reason, in the my current tactic, my left IWs also perform noticeably worse than their counterparts on the right. Any tips on how to fix this? My only thought would be to change from IW SU to IF AT, with the DLF being granted more space and also enabling the DLF to play in the aforementioned IF.  

https://imgur.com/a/0ewkoTe

7 hours ago, Manicbruv said:

For some reason, in the my current tactic, my left IWs also perform noticeably worse than their counterparts on the right

Probably because he is competing for space with the DLF. Switching his duty to attack should help, and I would even consider changing his role into IF. 

Plus, your tactic has some potentially problematic instructions (e.g. pass into space), including the overly aggressive out-of-possession ones. 

On 01/09/2020 at 02:19, Experienced Defender said:

Probably because he is competing for space with the DLF. Switching his duty to attack should help, and I would even consider changing his role into IF. 

Plus, your tactic has some potentially problematic instructions (e.g. pass into space), including the overly aggressive out-of-possession ones. 

Interesting, so you'd recommend turning off pass into space and reducing pressing intensity? (Also slightly altered tactic - WB changed to WB(D) rather than WB(S), felt I was being caught on the counter too often).

Edit: A season has passed since this tactic was uploaded, purchased Harry Kane and Troy Parrot. Would you recommend mixed/floated/whipped crosses? 

Edited by Manicbruv

11 hours ago, Manicbruv said:

so you'd recommend turning off pass into space

Yes. 

and reducing pressing intensity?

Not just pressing intensity but also LOE in order to improve your defensive compactness. Tight marking is another instruction I would remove, because it really makes very little (if any) sense in a tactic like yours. Although with improved compactness, it might make some sense (provided you have extraordinarily good players in terms of defensive capability and reliability). 

Also slightly altered tactic - WB changed to WB(D) rather than WB(S), felt I was being caught on the counter too often

There are a number of potential factors in your tactic that can cause the vulnerability to opposition counters, not only fullback roles. 

season has passed since this tactic was uploaded, purchased Harry Kane and Troy Parrot. Would you recommend mixed/floated/whipped crosses?

Leaving them on default (mixed) is usually the best option to start with. You can easily tweak later on if necessary.