[FM20] How can I accelerate my B team rise to playable division ?

faeyll

My reserve team is currently in Druha Liha (3rd division of Ukraine) while FM20 vanilla only allows to activate Persha Liha (2nd division), so I can't see the calendar and matches of my B team and of all Druha Liha clubs. For now, I can only schedule friendlies.

I have to wait for the reserve moves up to Persha Liha, so I'll be able to use B team as a fitness farm and make my first team players available for it.

But I need to know if I recruit more coaches for my reserve and if I send some of my players in this team, will these changes have an impact on the B team next results while I can't see them playing ?

In other words, how can I accelerate my B team rise to 2nd division ?

Edited by faeyll

I believe that promotion from unplayable leagues is done randomly based on reputation of the team, so the higher the reputation, the better chance of the team has to be promoted.

As for what you can do, there is a date that the results of the unplayable league is calculated and the promoted teams are decided. You can save before that and just reload until your B team is promoted.

You can also just use the in game editor to raise your B teams rep to force it to be promoted.

Unfortunately I'm not sure how you would naturally raise the B team rep in game though.