Chants are playing at the same time

ItamarKatz

Hello, I try to add chants to the game that will be played regularly throughout the match one after another, I use the command - SOUND_ATTACK_BUILD_UP
and now i have 3 files for exampel, These are their names -
FM_tm_42016650_1
FM_tm_42016650_2
FM_tm_42016650_3
so in match_sounds in the command of SOUND_ATTACK_BUILD_UP i add 3 lines and I wrote there the names of the files. but in practice in the game itself all the chants are playing at the same time, instead of one after another. I tried a lot of things but I did not succeed to fix that. 
Someone have an idea what did I do wrong?

• 2 months later...

HI,+

are you working on Chants to work fine in the Game?
we are the Team for working at the match engine mod and we want to start a second Project for include team chants and so on...

Please answer us, thank you. we are very interesting in to find a way to include real team chants ( like the amazing Chants, who creaet preds for pro evolution soccer, we maybe include, because we get his okay.,)

Greetings.

if any other person in this forum have infos and maybe can help, please answer.

• 1 month later...

Hello, sorry for the delay, this topic of chants in FM also vey interested me, and I want to be part of project like that, but I still managed to overcome this glitch, and I have no idea how to solve it. Anyway if there is a team trying to do something similar, I would be happy to help if I can.