Hello guys. I'm wondering which tactic has bring you the most glory in your FM saves, in any FM game? I would like you to exclude Diablo tactic (wich is GOAT tactic) for CM 03/04 because it is already well known for its devastation and it doesnt work on modern PC computers (because it used exploit of older game version). Firstly I would like you to suggest some tactics and then I was thinking of creating a poll.

My personal bests are:

Mr. Hough unbeaten - FM10

Bluth 442 - FM15

Deep Sicilian Defence - FM16,

Edited by tenKre
  • 4 weeks later...

I use a 4-2-3-1 that I started using around the 12/13 version(created myself) . Obviously as the tactic creator has changed each year I have adapted it but it still has the same philosophy. It has dominated for me no matter what team I have used it with. I think FM20 I have had the most success with it though, winning every game in every competition for like 3 seasons or something and being unbeaten overall for longer. I am now using it in level 11 of the english league thanks to a league database I found on here and it is dominating there . SO yeah definitely that one.

1 hour ago, Powello said:

I use a 4-2-3-1 that I started using around the 12/13 version(created myself) . Obviously as the tactic creator has changed each year I have adapted it but it still has the same philosophy. It has dominated for me no matter what team I have used it with. I think FM20 I have had the most success with it though, winning every game in every competition for like 3 seasons or something and being unbeaten overall for longer. I am now using it in level 11 of the english league thanks to a league database I found on here and it is dominating there . SO yeah definitely that one.

Could you post your tactic here?