Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
faeyll

Matches & trainings no longer appear in calendar

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hello,

Matches & trainings no longer appear in calendar. I have tested with several skins but the issue persists. Are you aware of this bug ?

Edit : In the Calendar menu, I can't go further than June 2022 while I'm already in July 2022 and the season 22/23 just begins.

Also, i wanted to know if there will be a fix for the following issue I reported a few months ago ?

https://community.sigames.com/topic/516121-ui-bug-columns-width-not-saved/

Regards.

1515654656.png

456354435.png

Edited by faeyll

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The issue you've described has already been logged and is under internal investigation. 

When there's an update I'll let you know, apologies for the inconvenience. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, thanks for your fast response.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/08/2020 at 17:04, Kyle Brown said:

The issue you've described has already been logged and is under internal investigation. 

When there's an update I'll let you know, apologies for the inconvenience. 

So there’s a update coming?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey @Roga, thanks for your post. 

To clarify, there are currently no plans to release any further updates to FM20 at this time, however rest assured that this issue is being looked at for future versions of FM.

Apologies for any confusion caused.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/08/2020 at 11:26, Michael Mallia said:

Hey @Roga, thanks for your post. 

To clarify, there are currently no plans to release any further updates to FM20 at this time, however rest assured that this issue is being looked at for future versions of FM.

Apologies for any confusion caused.

As I'm currently on Windows 7, I ran the game in a Windows 10 VM to see if this calendar bug didn't come from my software environment and, as you can see in the screenshots, it doesn't seem to be the case. I get the same issue on the VM. It seems to be an issue due to the 20.1 database on which I play in this save.

Then, ok if an update isn't in your current plans, but :

1/ I paid the game like all your users and despite your lastest updates, this bug have not been fixed, so I have the right to a support.

2/ I don't request an update for the overall game but I just need you to fix my save. Is that possible since It seems to be just a date issue which prevents the calendar from functioning normally ?

I'm pretty new on FM and I really want to continue this game, so can you just fix my save then send me back the save file please ?

Edit : "MG - Shakhtar.fm" is uploaded on your ownCloud server.

546546546.png

5635345546.png

Edited by faeyll

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/09/2020 at 05:33, faeyll said:

As I'm currently on Windows 7, I ran the game in a Windows 10 VM to see if this calendar bug didn't come from my software environment and, as you can see in the screenshots, it doesn't seem to be the case. I get the same issue on the VM. It seems to be an issue due to the 20.1 database on which I play in this save.

Then, ok if an update isn't in your current plans, but :

1/ I paid the game like all your users and despite your lastest updates, this bug have not been fixed, so I have the right to a support.

2/ I don't request an update for the overall game but I just need you to fix my save. Is that possible since It seems to be just a date issue which prevents the calendar from functioning normally ?

I'm pretty new on FM and I really want to continue this game, so can you just fix my save then send me back the save file please ?

Edit : "MG - Shakhtar.fm" is uploaded on your ownCloud server.

546546546.png

5635345546.png

We didn't spot the issues prior to the latest updates, hence why they didn't fix that.

There is nothing we can do with your individual save - this issue would only be fixed by releasing an update for every user playing the game, and as mentioned above, there are no more updates planned due to the lateness in FM20's cycle.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Lekan Odushola said:

We didn't spot the issues prior to the latest updates, hence why they didn't fix that.

There is nothing we can do with your individual save - this issue would only be fixed by releasing an update for every user playing the game, and as mentioned above, there are no more updates planned due to the lateness in FM20's cycle.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for your explanations.

If it can help devs solve this bug, the issue seems to concern the Ukrainian Premier League specifically because, as you can see in the screenshot below, I switched myself to PSG and Real Madrid using the official in-game editor and I had not any problem to use the calendar with these teams, even after simulating some weeks. But as soon as I come back as manager of Shakhtar, I get the calendar issue again.

Can you tell me if there will be some updates for FM20 even after FM21 release ? (as was the case for FM19 after FM20 release)

564356435546.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems it has some more updates planned ...

5643468436.thumb.png.0d421b7c1ef838cefa7b0fca03ea1494.png

But this one doesn't solve the calendar bug, I'll be patient.

Edited by faeyll

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...