Sports Interactive Community

Can you update both your Intel and Nvidia drivers, please. Neither has been done so since 2017.

On 03/08/2020 at 10:57, Kyle Brown said:

Can you update both your Intel and Nvidia drivers, please. Neither has been done so since 2017.

Done, I think! Thank you. :)

Although I'm slightly hesitant, as it seems strange that it's only an issue I've found since starting this new game...

Has updating them helped at all? If it does continue to crash then I’ll look into it further, but it’s normally a solution! 

On 05/08/2020 at 10:22, Kyle Brown said:

Has updating them helped at all? If it does continue to crash then I’ll look into it further, but it’s normally a solution! 

Hi Kyle. Thank you for your help. Sorry, I haven't had much chance to test it yet, but will do over the next few days and let you know if it persists.

Fingers crossed! 

What is your match graphic settings set at? You may need to lower them as it looks to be a machine issue.

7 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

What is your match graphic settings set at? You may need to lower them as it looks to be a machine issue.

I've changed it to "recommended" now... although none of the crashes have been during matches.

7 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

... And never had an issue before this save. :(

On 11/08/2020 at 09:35, Kyle Brown said:

Oh I didn't realise it was specific to one save - could you send me the save here: https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

Just let me know what it's called please.

Thanks Kyle. I've uploaded - SaveGame002.fm

To be fair, I only usually play one country, so if you're saying it may be system issues, that might make sense. I was assuming the crash dump would contain some golden nugget to diagnose.