Sports Interactive Community

Since 07/30/20 the game has been crashing while watching the match. I usually watch the game in "extended" mode and usually around 60 minutes of the game 
the players are been static and the ball looks like a ping-pong game and in this moment if I click the mouse or wait a few seconds the error message 
appears and the game automatically closes. I'm usually just watching the game, I'm not clicking on anything, although it doesn't seem to make much of a difference. 
I usually play with all other app windows closed. I did several tests like video card quality as extremely low and still the game crashes. 
I'm playing with several leagues. What calls my attention is that I have played with many more leagues and never had any problems. 
Attached is the DxDiag file and the Crash Dumps. The save I can't send here because it says it is too big, so I sent it through the cloud with the name Erro.fm. 
This save is loaded with 139,000 players, but I've already made saves with 220,000 and I didn't have any problems.
I really hope we can fix this as soon as possible.

DxDiag.txt FM 2020 v20.3.0.1350875 (2020.02.22 18.20.42).dmp

Can you please attach the latest crash dump file as that one is from an older version

Do you run the game with any custom add-ons installed at all?

Yes I play with a some of tham.

The problem seems to desapear and its going fine now. I didnt made nothing. I cant understand whats happend.

Thx.

Okay no problem, let me know if it reappears.