Urotsukidojis 5-3-2 Proper crack this time

Hi this is my 5-3-2

image.thumb.png.ed2da1b34b1260e08ed005565f4ce4b1.png

Its been tested with blackburn, and ipswich, and by the streamer australian skeletor. When he tested it he beat city 6-0 away in ucl with everton. This tactic is even better than my 4321. You will win every game.

I cant show you my results as i havent been playing this tactic all season, and my ipswich save is online so i cant really do the tactic justice.

The two strikers will both finish the top two scorers in the league. As im playing two up front, i can get away with playing a complete forward. Thats a forward who is a target man, deep lying forward everything alongside a poacher.

The midfield combination is basic dlp and mez, i chose mez so he can help the wb on the right.

The wbs are complete wbs so they get back and defend and dont get caught out.

The libero is perfect to move into midfield and spray balls out to the wbs.

This is a plug in and play. The setpieces are set to default but you dont need to worry

No OI assman does team instructions.

Shouts: 

encourage : drawing against better team

demand more: losing 1-0

more creative= knocking on the door

++++TWEAK++++

Changed forwards to advanced forward. And made them play wider. 

Added new corner attack routine from Steam User Pottso

show passion = losing 2-0

Plz rate review this tactic

Improved AMC slightly more assists.

Crack amc.fmf

Edited by Urotsukidoji
uploaded wrong tactic duh

Drew against Villa and Man Utd. Lost to Real Madrid, Man City and Liverpool... had some games where I was destroyed in terms of shots on target and possession.... but other than these anomoloies, the tactic is solid. 

Any advice on how to adapt this against "stronger" teams. My team is pretty insane as it goes... but still not hitting the mark every game.

5Qyjsdu.png

F7cuIsF.png

Edited by Wiwyum

Struggling to buy better players, not going to lie. I have near the best for each position (Apart from Bellerin). If i just have the worlds best players... then I would hope all tactics would work xD

I will change the set pieces as suggested however. Thanks for the tip.

New Tweaks Latest Tactic:

Changed both forwards to advanced forwards = more goals especially for right striker

Changed AMC to SS. Slight improvement, doesnt play as bad.

Added Pottso's Corner Attacking set up

Edited by Urotsukidoji
uploaded wrong tactic duh

colfes im playing in my fourth season with new tactic as blackburn. i have lost 3 matches so far utd away chelsea away and wolves away coming into march, i have had 2 draw against lpool at home and arsenal away. i have beaten city and arsenal away and chelsea at home who in my save are the best teams. my longest winning streak so far is 13 games

17 hours ago, Urotsukidoji said:

pescefosso i have tweaked the amc to a ss and he scores more now. also it could be your amc. I have pedri and almeda and trust me pedri is so much better.

playing with Inter, second season now but my AMC only gets assists from set pieces, and very inconsistent

On 14/08/2020 at 02:43, colfes9 said:

I tried your initial tactic and had a ton of draws, Ill try this updated version again and will report back if I have the same issue

Same here. Too many draws. Tried the updated version last night. Still a few draws but not as many. I also don't feel comfortable wihtout wide players, but thats just me :)

i agree, the amc, is useless I havent been able to get any to work in a two striker formation. If you watch he is involved but i think AMC dont score because 1. no crosses to edge of box 2. They dont score after a dribble 3. Their Long range shots hardly ever score.

He is playing an important role, i just wanted to play an amc. Im going to look at other tactics that get more out of their amc and see if i can learn anything

On 19/08/2020 at 18:23, Urotsukidoji said:

AMC scoring a few with tweaks now too not just freekicks. Pedri and almada have scored 3 amongst themselves in last 4 games.

Do you think you'll try and tweak your 4231 to get the amc more involved on that one too?