Sports Interactive Community
ilost5p

Game can’t move forward due to work permit

Hello

currently on my game every signing (no matter where location) joins but then has no work permit

When I apply for one the next day it says it’s granted but it doesn’t change the status and they’re still unavailable

im not sure if this is because I have finally got Jersey Bulls to the prem and the country just isn’t on the game technically so an error has occurred work permit wise

any info would be great but currently continuing with the game is quite pointless 😂

9 hours ago, ilost5p said:

Yes it is, I will send it over now :)

Please advise the name of the save so that it can be traced.

Hello

I believe its called  jersey Bulls (v03) ? please let me know if there is any issues

Thanks

There is nothing there by that name, can you double check the file name and try again, please!

image.thumb.png.648dee903657f9dbbace641d414e5c21.png

Hello, Its on that picture. 3rd from the top, sorry didnt realise my name was on it.

Oh that's my bad I didn't even spot it - thanks for clarifying! I'll get back to you by the end of today.

Is this your own database, or did you get it from Steam/elsewhere?

Unfortunately I believe you were right, the issue will be with the country not officially being in the game, which would require the database being fixed and restarting from the beginning. 

I know that's not the answer you want to hear, but with no future FM20 updates planned and the issue being extremely niche, I don't anticipate a fix being released on our end - I'm really sorry.

Hello, I believe it was from the workshop. Just seems odd is this error had not occurred for the past 8+ seasons in other english leagues. Not sure why the premiership has effected it

I'd imagine it's likely be with the squad registration rules and dates changing as you got promoted to a different league.