Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Portmanteau91

Editing an FM 2014 save to get my San Marino team in 2020

Hey

This is my first post. I have a thing I want to do. I have an FM2014 save as San Marino that I have enjoyed for a very long time, but its ceased to work on my macbook since some of the latest Mac updates. I was already having some other problems with the save and the lack of more recent features and considering starting again on FM20 but I am tempted to 'add' my team into FM20 and maybe mod a few more teams to reflect the changes that have happened. Has anyone ever done this before? What would be needed to be done, would I need to use FMRTE to get the data from the FM2014 save before FM20. I tried this briefly today but encountered some problems with the now very old FMRTE. If there is something missing I would appreciate any input or ideas from anyone! If you think I am mad and it will take too much work also feel free to tell me, but during lockdown the seduction of my FM2014 save has been pulling at me again! Thanks!

Easiest would be to look up a San Marino file in the download section or Steam.

See if that fits your idea and if not, you can start using the pre game editor to fit it to your liking.\

Also, third party tools are not allowed to be discussed on this forum, so we can't advise you on that, other than, don't use it, as chances are it will corrupt your save.