Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community

Recommended Posts

So when I was holidaying and suddenly the game crashes a few years in. It makes me exit the game and then when i reopen the game and go to the latest save file it would crash on the same day. 

Would be great if someone has any info on how to fix this issue 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for that, I'll look into it at some point today and advise further.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Thanks for that, I'll look into it at some point today and advise further.

Thanks a ton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apologies I didn't notice at the time - you sent me the crash dump file, I need the actual save game, please :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/07/2020 at 18:04, Kyle Brown said:

Apologies I didn't notice at the time - you sent me the crash dump file, I need the actual save game, please :D

No problems, used the same link for the crash dump 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What’s the save game called though? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/07/2020 at 17:30, Kyle Brown said:

What’s the save game called though? 

Ben Smith - Unemployed.fm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay got it - I'll give you an update by the end of the day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Kyle Brown said:

Okay got it - I'll give you an update by the end of the day.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Ben, I investigated the save and can produce the crash. 

It's already been fixed in line for the next version, however, it's been announced that there wont be any further updates for FM20 I'm afraid. As this is a custom database issue, unfortunately there won't be any way around the current crash on your end. Really sorry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Hey Ben, I investigated the save and can produce the crash. 

It's already been fixed in line for the next version, however, it's been announced that there wont be any further updates for FM20 I'm afraid. As this is a custom database issue, unfortunately there won't be any way around the current crash on your end. Really sorry. 

That's ok, thanks for the help anyway, really appreciate it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...