Sports Interactive Community

Hey,

I'm guessing this crash is due to my most recently modified database, although I have no idea why.

I played for a couple of weeks using the previous version of the db, and changed just a few standard things like upgrading training facilities for a few lower league clubs.

I played the updated one for the summer transfer window and then saved to quit. Then the issues occured (crash dump attached).

I've since modified the database again, and started a new save and again played the first couple of months. Now I'm not getting crashes, but the loading bar just pauses at around 25%. Task manager says the game is staging, but it doesn't matter how long you wait nothing changes from there.

Cheers

FM 2020 v20.4.1.1363262 (2020.07.25 17.21.12).dmp

Could I get you to upload both save games to the cloud, please, and let me know what they're called: https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

If I can reproduce the issues I can log them with the relevant team, but as it's a custom issue I can't promise a fix will be any time quickly, so I'd recommend a standard database save in the meantime I'm afraid.