[FM20] - Gemini '20 Skin

wkdsoul

33 minutes ago, Dariox said:

Not it´s completely destroyed within the match :(

Click

starting eleven and substitute are mixed and I still don´t have the positions on my screen (the the marked box); in your picture I´d posted before, there are buttons like "GK", "DR", "DCR" and so on :)

Edit: Nevermind:

ok link fixed. try again.  sorry.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
On 21/12/2020 at 20:28, jasr10 said:

Hello, you'll get the gemini out for fm21. I'm a fien follower of this skin. and without it I'm lost. hehe, it's very good work.

Yeah, prob be out in a couple of weeks.

On 26/12/2020 at 2:28, alian62 said:

Agradable, pero prefiero fondos sólidos que supongo que tendrás ... Solo encuentra los fondos que distraen, pero sí, se ve bien

how good everything looks, amazing what I like this skin, already counting the days for your departure, thank you very much.

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/12/2020 at 15:14, jasr10 said:

que bien luce todo, increible lo que me gusta de esta piel, ya contando los dias para tu partida, muchas gracias.

which graphs you use for the stadium that comes out in the center of the screen in small, in the club report, it's the only one that doesn't come out, and I have the mini stadium pack.  Thank you

Hello @wkdsoul,

I remember from this past summer a version of this skin that looked truly beautiful, but it seems you flipped it completely up now.

I'm not saying this one is bad but the previous one was definitely better, more original and more neat, according to my tastes.

Was that project definitely abandoned?

17 hours ago, Federico said:

Hello @wkdsoul,

I remember from this past summer a version of this skin that looked truly beautiful, but it seems you flipped it completely up now.

I'm not saying this one is bad but the previous one was definitely better, more original and more neat, according to my tastes.

Was that project definitely abandoned?

Yeah, 21 has already been released, dont think i'll be making anymore  major changes. 

1 ora fa, wkdsoul ha scritto:

Yeah, 21 has already been released, dont think i'll be making anymore  major changes. 

Ahhh... alright. No problem, it's a shame though because it was really beautiful and very relaxing for eyes, the choice of the font and colors was spot on.

• 1 month later...

Hey, there!

I love this skin. Excelente dessing, and the 3D features are just great. But, I have a little problem... I have a monitor with a 1366*768 resolution, and some stuffs happen, and I'm ussign the fm20 version.

How can I resize panels to see correctly the information? And how Can I change the squad compariton boxes to see news and that stuff? And make they don't change when I go to another section

image.png.91a91f4a248382f371bb9dd2475bcd11.pngimage.png.72a1ca420123ee00b3c4c0c74b3a738f.pngimage.png.7cad119ddbf5c7f0f6538aa6aa25a7da.png

15 hours ago, JSenKai said:

Hey, there!

I love this skin. Excelente dessing, and the 3D features are just great. But, I have a little problem... I have a monitor with a 1366*768 resolution, and some stuffs happen, and I'm ussign the fm20 version.

How can I resize panels to see correctly the information? And how Can I change the squad compariton boxes to see news and that stuff? And make they don't change when I go to another section

image.png.91a91f4a248382f371bb9dd2475bcd11.pngimage.png.72a1ca420123ee00b3c4c0c74b3a738f.pngimage.png.7cad119ddbf5c7f0f6538aa6aa25a7da.png

This used to happen to me on my laptop. Same resolution here too. There are so many values to adjust and edit. In an ideal world I would have liked SI to implement a 75% zoom because 95 and 85 are not drastic enough for our screen resolution. 55% is waaayy too small too lol something in between would have been nice.

I had to resort to using a different skin in the end which was a shame :( 

Edited by JR866Gunner

• 4 weeks later...
En 25/2/2021 a las 6:24, JR866Gunner dijo:

This used to happen to me on my laptop. Same resolution here too. There are so many values to adjust and edit. In an ideal world I would have liked SI to implement a 75% zoom because 95 and 85 are not drastic enough for our screen resolution. 55% is waaayy too small too lol something in between would have been nice.

I had to resort to using a different skin in the end which was a shame :( 

Yeah... It's necessary to have a range of zoom beetwen 50%-10%.

I love the match view, its pretty useful. Too bad that i don't know how to combine skins

Edited by JSenKai